Trestolone, MENT, Any info out there on it?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Trestolone, MENT, Any info out there on it?

I was wondering if anyone knew anything to read up about this compound.
    7-alpha-19Nor-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol

All I could ever find was a Big Cat article profiling it which I read, and like one thread on another discussion board with a past of Big Cat's write up lol. I was searching for more discussion of the compound, or anyone's experiences with it.

Someone was saying it is way more androgenic then Tren, more anabolic then Test. Also is supposed to shut you down very hard. Also says that it has a 7-alpha-methyl attachment so its not 5-alpha reduced, heavily aromatizes.

Is this a new unexplored chem, I searched and came up pretty much with nothing. If you guys got anything, please post up so I can sit down and do some good reading!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%

its used as male contraception method in the published studies. i dont know if its good idea to use it if your in a relation or you want to have some children. however this product is not produced yet.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Well its ALMOST not availible One place that is reputable has it actually now, which is what stirred my interest in what it actually was.
    Looks like something I wouldn't really ever want to mess with, but it seems that everyone is raving about it all 'in theory' of course lol. I was told to check for a thread on Avants board, which I'm trying to find at the moment.
    •   

4. Ruthless.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.71%

If you find that thread please post it.

I asked a week or two ago about it on another thread but it seems no one has any real world experience with it and it's all theory and research papers.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have only read conjecture on it.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%

speaking about new stuff

some places started producing Metribolone (methyl-Trenbolone), the most anabolic steroid, and most dangerous at same time.

also Methandriol Dipropionate, which is a cross between Deca-Durabolin and Testosterone enanthate
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%

i believe md has been around for awhile...and actually all it is, is methyl-5ad.....so it will definately increase test levels, but also convert heavily into estradiol.........its not a favorab le steroid
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.4%

There is a place selling it, and there are a lot of speculative threads popping up. I guess we won't know for sure until people actually start taking it.

/karp
  9. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.12%

I think BigCat profile is pretty good on this:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catment.htm

Too many sides even to try a transdermal, IMO.
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.86%
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.4%

I have been wondering about it too. Would it be an oral or injectable? I could not get the Avant labs thread to open.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%

Ment should be used as an injectable. The Avant thread has a mistake in it though. HPTA suppression is not an "on/off" switch, there are varying degrees. Ment will be on the far end of the spectrum when it comes to "shut down" or probably better put, turned off.
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%

there's and old thread by brock strassr on MENT in t-mag of all places. nice info there.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.24%

I thought ment had an acetate ester attached, no?
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    I thought ment had an acetate ester attached, no?
    Yeah well I thought that too. If you could be powder without the ester attached you could make a transdermal no?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

didnt know if anyone saw this/wanted to see it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.63%

Quote Originally Posted by mass_builder
    speaking about new stuff

some places started producing Metribolone (methyl-Trenbolone), the most anabolic steroid, and most dangerous at same time.
    it's super supressive so the only way i would ever use it would be for the first half of my cycle,along with test, and then drop the metribolone and swap it with superdrol
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

speaking about new stuff

also Methandriol Dipropionate, which is a cross between Deca-Durabolin and Testosterone enanthate
    Actually that would be mibolerone as the strongest anabolic commercial roid. Methyltrenbolone is up there too, but less anabolic and even more andogenic and toxic. Even in low doses, it is totally detestable. Never use it, period. MENT is just 17-demethylated mibolerone. Very strong, with a relatively long half life. It would have high oral activity based n the 17b-OH protection afforded by the 7a-Me group. It may be best used trans though.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

I thought that MENT was 7-alpha-alkyalted? This would be best put in a dermal...

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, this is just plain old andriol....a lymphatic testosterone...I could be wrong though??

ALso, If you use methyl tren, make sure you're on a donor list for a liver transplant..lmao...
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Actually that would be mibolerone as the strongest anabolic commercial roid. Methyltrenbolone is up there too, but less anabolic and even more andogenic and toxic. Even in low doses, it is totally detestable. Never use it, period. MENT is just 17-demethylated mibolerone. Very strong, with a relatively long half life. It would have high oral activity based n the 17b-OH protection afforded by the 7a-Me group. It may be best used trans though.
    PA said methyle tren is most anabolic steroid avilable:

These compounds serve no practical purpose other than to strike fear into your liver.

This compound actually was sold as a drug at one time and is still used as a standard in in-vitro assays of androgens. It is an oral form of trenbolone basically and it was removed from the market because it had an unacceptable risk of hepatotoxicity. It is extremely anabolic – 120 to 300 times as anabolic compared to MT. It is also very androgenic – around 75 times that of MT. This is obviously not something that you should take without knowing what you are doing. On second thought, this is probably something you should not take at all.

Some sick scientist from Ciba thought that the preceding compound was not strong enough so he slapped a 7alpha-methyl group on it and came up with this monstrosity. Depending on the source it is either 100 times as anabolic as MT or – according to Ciba - 1000 times as anabolic as methandrostenolone (Dianabol). You have to laugh I guess.

Also from Ciba comes this mega-monster steroid. The only data I have on it is that it is 1000 times as potent as MT. I don’t know why Ciba thought it necessary to synthesize things like this because they obviously have no market potential. Just looking at the structure makes my liver ache.

http://www.mesorx.com/articles/arnol...evelopment.htm
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%

oral absorption would be similar to tren acetate, and primo? since all of them are attached to acetate with 20% oral bioavilability.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

oral absorption would be similar to tren acetate, and primo? since all of them are attached to acetate with 20% oral bioavilability.
    The acetate doesn't do much to slow down 17-OH metabolism by the oral administration. 7-Methly subs are orally more bioavailable due to the protection of this 17-OH. Primo is orally more available not because of the acetate on the 17, but because the 1-Methyl causes slower deactivation of the 17-OH too like the 7-Methyl. And with all respect to PA, Mibolerone is more anabolic than Methyltrenbolone(MT). MT is however, the most androgenic of the two.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

OK, I lied to you guys

I just looked it up and methyltrenbolone is the stronger of the two. It has a ratio (androgenic/anabolic) based on comparison to methyltest of 75:120, while mibolerone is only 18:41. I've used mib and I liked it. Enzymes hit the 80's at 0.5mg/d after 1 month (which ain't too bad). But even I wouldn't try methyltrenbolone. It causes sever hepatic dysfunction even an super small doses.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OK, I lied to you guys

I just looked it up and methyltrenbolone is the stronger of the two. It has a ratio (androgenic/anabolic) based on comparison to methyltest of 75:120, while mibolerone is only 18:41. I've used mib and I liked it. Enzymes hit the 80's at 0.5mg/d after 1 month (which ain't too bad). But even I wouldn't try methyltrenbolone. It causes sever hepatic dysfunction even an super small doses.
    So if one were to make an oral solution...with PG for instance...do you agree that 20-40mg would be an effective oral dose? I'm referring to the MENT by the way.
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.4%

OK, I lied to you guys

I've seen it (methyltren) available in a few places as powder, but I wouldn't try it either. I'd rather not need a liver transplant and have to be on immunosuppressants for the rest of my life.

Besides, I take Zoloft so my liver values are already elevated to begin with.

I've always wanted to try the mibolerone though.

/karp
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.63%

75:120 is the same as 5:8, so 18:41 is much stronger in the anabolic:androgenic ratio
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%

Quote Originally Posted by bigman420
    75:120 is the same as 5:8, so 18:41 is much stronger in the anabolic:androgenic ratio
    Use the division tool on you calculator

75:120 > 18:41 (ana:andr)
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.71%

im not gonna use it either after 2 M1T cycles im staying low on orals
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Use the division tool on you calculator

75:120 > 18:41 (ana:andr)
    I think he means just the ratios. MT is 1.6 and Mib is 2.3, so even though Mib has lower potentcy, it's lower androgenicity, relative to it's anabolic strength, makes it look better suited as a anabolic than MT.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

Quote Originally Posted by quigs
    So if one were to make an oral solution...with PG for instance...do you agree that 20-40mg would be an effective oral dose? I'm referring to the MENT by the way.
    It should be about 2.5x as androgenic and 5.9x as anabolic as methyltestosterone by oral delivery. 15-20mg would be a good starting dose. Androgenic sides may be the limiting factor on how much you can use. That's just going by the books, in 'real life' something closer to 40mg may be required.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.31%

hate to be the one asking, but what is PG?
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Quote Originally Posted by GoFast
    hate to be the one asking, but what is PG?
    you mean Polyethylene Glycol? Common to use to mix up solutions.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.31%

Quote Originally Posted by 50joe
    you mean Polyethylene Glycol? Common to use to mix up solutions.
    thnx knew it stood for something like that by reading that post, just wanted that actual name of it for reference, thnx
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%

i yhought that ment was supposed to be an injectable
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.77%

Quote Originally Posted by s.norman
    i yhought that ment was supposed to be an injectable
    I've read that it should also have pretty good oral availability as well. A transdermal would seem to work well also. Obviously, injectable would be the preferred choice though.

I'm more curious if anyone is or plans on running MENT in the near future.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

I would as long as the hepatoxicity is acceptable. I don't have to worry about suppression...already on HRT.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    I would as long as the hepatoxicity is acceptable. I don't have to worry about suppression...already on HRT.
    Good thing, MENT should shut one down pretty darn quickly.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntdawg
    Good thing, MENT should shut one down pretty darn quickly.
    Hey I'll be the guinea pig if someone wants to send me some of it.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%

i'm thinkin about trying it but i'm concerned about 7-methyl-estradiol that it converts into. i wonder if letrozole will take care of this problem.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

Quote Originally Posted by s.norman
    i'm thinkin about trying it but i'm concerned about 7-methyl-estradiol that it converts into. i wonder if letrozole will take care of this problem.
    Yes, it will.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any supp out there for my situation?
    By Medic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 10:57 AM
  2. Any opinions out there on Xlean?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 01:39 PM
  3. Any DJs out there need equipment??
    By joebo in forum General Chat