Trestolone, MENT, Any info out there on it?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    Hey I'll be the guinea pig if someone wants to send me some of it.
    Just buy it yourself. It's not like its expensive...

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.56%

Quote Originally Posted by quigs
    Just buy it yourself. It's not like its expensive...
    WHAT? This has to be the most expensive compound I've ever seen, even more costly than primo!
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    WHAT? This has to be the most expensive compound I've ever seen, even more costly than primo!
    You're joking?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.89%

Cool

You're joking?
    Geez, I hope so.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%

$50 per gram is the only price I've seen
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    $50 per gram is the only price I've seen
    Ouch! That is a bit pricey. What would you do with the free alcohol anyway, make the most expensive trans know to man! May as well score some Mib. and do sub mg doses.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.08%

You're joking?
    No, he's not joking. This stuff costs $.05/mg. The effective dose range is 20-50 mg/day. That would equal $1-$2.50/day if you inject which isn't bad. But if you wanted to go transdermal, the costs would be 3x this. So you're looking at $90-$225 for a months supply.

Unless you've got deep pockets, injecting is the only way to go imo.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Nevada
    No, he's not joking. This stuff costs $.05/mg. The effective dose range is 20-50 mg/day. That would equal $1-$2.50/day if you inject which isn't bad. But if you wanted to go transdermal, the costs would be 3x this. So you're looking at $90-$225 for a months supply.

Unless you've got deep pockets, injecting is the only way to go imo.
    I've actually read that this compound would still be effective at doses 20-40mg/day orally. I've even read that this compound may be more suited to oral use than transdermal. If this is the case, your $50 gram would yield 25 days @ 40mg/day orally. Most would probably find it wise to start their first week somewhere in the 20-30mg range before ramping up. Seeing as most would probably want to go no more than 4-6 weeks with this compound (at least not at first) that's not too bad IMO. It's on par with many of the other "legal" alternatives out there.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.84%

Who's gonna try it orally? I would but I'm 1 week into a 6 week ergomax cycle.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Inject it
  11. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I've actually read that this compound would still be effective at doses 20-40mg/day orally. I've even read that this compound may be more suited to oral use than transdermal. If this is the case, your $50 gram would yield 25 days @ 40mg/day orally. Most would probably find it wise to start their first week somewhere in the 20-30mg range before ramping up. Seeing as most would probably want to go no more than 4-6 weeks with this compound (at least not at first) that's not too bad IMO. It's on par with many of the other "legal" alternatives out there.
    Yeep.. that's how I understand it aswell.. oral may be equal or better then transdermal application. Granted pinning is the best method.. barring pain.. and I'm pretty sure it's going to be quite painful.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.8%

Would you be able to make a suspension/solution with olive oil like you can SD powder? Or is PEG the only way. OO would be a lot easier option if you could. Any thoughts?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

Quote Originally Posted by sergeant
    Would you be able to make a suspension/solution with olive oil like you can SD powder? Or is PEG the only way. OO would be a lot easier option if you could. Any thoughts?
    I don't see why not. You could probably get 20-40mg/ml even w/out BA in solution or more for suspension.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I believe that this would be a very good method. Give it a shot? I'd love to see a log or two on this...
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.8%

I think I just might give it a try in 6 weeks or so. Just cutting down with Prostanozol. It has worked really well with a CKD. I have actually lost BF and feel good, solid lifts, still strong. I will PCT with ActivTE, Camph, and rebound for 4 weeks. I have done a lot of PH's over the years and have been lifting for a long time. I have a good solid base but want to crank it up a notch.

I was thinking of making adding 1gm powder to 99 ml OO to make 10mg/ml solution and then doing 4 weeks of 20 mg, 30mg, 30mg,40mg. I will keep it at 20 or 30 if it works at the lower doses. I was also thinking of doing 20 mg of SD for week 5+6 to soldify things. Thoughts?

i have a couple of questions first, I have a ton of Nolva, will letro be necessary for a gyno flair. I am not concerned with the bloat. Will run ancillaries like pro liver and ALCAR. Anything else?
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Definately would love to see a log if you do.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.96%

Ditto, I'd love a log when you get around to it!!!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Say goodbye to your balls for me!
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.91%

If I could find a source that carries this I'd post a log.
  20. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

Brennon, you should not ask for sources.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.91%

I wasn't asking for a source. Where in that did I ever ask a question? I wouldn't trust a source someone threw up on a message board anyways.
  22. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

I wasn't asking for a source. Where in that did I ever ask a question? I wouldn't trust a source someone threw up on a message board anyways.
    yeah, i guess not. I just wasnt sure if you knew the rule or not and wanted to warn you so you wouldnt get in trouble. Wasnt trying to lecture you or anything.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.91%

It's cool and understandable. I just don't know anyone that carries this as it's fairly new on the market from what I understand.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think I just might give it a try in 6 weeks or so. Just cutting down with Prostanozol. It has worked really well with a CKD. I have actually lost BF and feel good, solid lifts, still strong. I will PCT with ActivTE, Camph, and rebound for 4 weeks. I have done a lot of PH's over the years and have been lifting for a long time. I have a good solid base but want to crank it up a notch.

I was thinking of making adding 1gm powder to 99 ml OO to make 10mg/ml solution and then doing 4 weeks of 20 mg, 30mg, 30mg,40mg. I will keep it at 20 or 30 if it works at the lower doses. I was also thinking of doing 20 mg of SD for week 5+6 to soldify things. Thoughts?

i have a couple of questions first, I have a ton of Nolva, will letro be necessary for a gyno flair. I am not concerned with the bloat. Will run ancillaries like pro liver and ALCAR. Anything else?
    I would definitely suggest using the letro or even some ATD product while on cycle to prevent estrogoen as this compound will aromatize.

As far as the superdrol to finish up...you might want to give pheraflex a shot as its androgenic properties appear to be very high. Give you a good hardening effect after a potentially bloating cycle. Just a suggestion...
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's cool and understandable. I just don't know anyone that carries this as it's fairly new on the market from what I understand.
    Its only available as a research chemical...
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.8%

Pleas forgive mi ignorance, what is the acronym ATD. How much Letro would you suggest? Each Day or Every Other Day? THought that this compound was highly androgenic from what I have read, follow up with another androgen? Was thinking that the SD would really help get rid of the bloat. Maybe some MAX LMG instead, suppose to be dry and androgenic.

I also forgot to mention that this would be an oral solution, pinning is an impossibility for me.

I would definitely suggest using the letro or even some ATD product while on cycle to prevent estrogoen as this compound will aromatize.

As far as the superdrol to finish up...you might want to give pheraflex a shot as its androgenic properties appear to be very high. Give you a good hardening effect after a potentially bloating cycle. Just a suggestion...
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Pleas forgive mi ignorance, what is the acronym ATD. How much Letro would you suggest? Each Day or Every Other Day? THought that this compound was highly androgenic from what I have read, follow up with another androgen? Was thinking that the SD would really help get rid of the bloat. Maybe some MAX LMG instead, suppose to be dry and androgenic.

I also forgot to mention that this would be an oral solution, pinning is an impossibility for me.
    ATD is the compound that DS rebound xt contains (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione or
    3,17-keto-etiochol-triene) it is an aromatase inhibitor. Giant nutrition also makes an ATD product for around $20. Most feedback from this product has been very good.

ATD alone...at a decent dose may be all you need to combat the estogen increase from this product.

As far as Letro, I'm not familiar enough with that compound to feel that I am comfortable/qualified to give you an estimated dosage. I will bump however in hopes that someone can help you out...
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

0.1mg/d letro for any 'normal' cycle
    0.2mg/d on a heavy cycle (over 600mg test/wk)
    0.3-0.4mg/d max, no matter what kind of cycle

I rarely exceed 0.1mg/d. Very potent.
  29. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    0.1mg/d letro for any 'normal' cycle
    0.2mg/d on a heavy cycle (over 600mg test/wk)
    0.3-0.4mg/d max, no matter what kind of cycle

I rarely exceed 0.1mg/d. Very potent.
    What about 0.25 EOD? I believe the half life is more than 1 day.
    BTW what do u think of the supposed anti-progesterone activity of letro?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    What about 0.25 EOD? I believe the half life is more than 1 day.
    BTW what do u think of the supposed anti-progesterone activity of letro?
    That's a good plan too. It's got a ~2day t1/2 so that's equal to about 1.25mg/d. Letro has no direct anti-prog activity that I am aware of. It doesn't effect corticoid biosynthsis either. Indirectly, I can see how it may contribute.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%

Dr. D what do you think about using a Steroidal AI like ATD on cycle for estrogen control instead of using Letro/Armidex. The concern here is for cholesterol levels. Would using a steroidal AI be good with a simple 500mg Test/week cycle?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    Dr. D what do you think about using a Steroidal AI like ATD on cycle for estrogen control instead of using Letro/Armidex. The concern here is for cholesterol levels. Would using a steroidal AI be good with a simple 500mg Test/week cycle?
    I like them better. 50mg ATD, 250mg Teslac (oral) or 25mg Examestane work very well and give a buffered/protracted effect. They are more expensive though, so I utilize letro at low doses usually. You may want to consider low dose clomid (~25mg/d) if cholesterol ratios/levels are a concern, but I like to save it for PCT mostly due to it's toxicity, especially stacked with orals. I am not as fond of A-dex and nolva, but they can be used with similar protocols.
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.8%

Thanks for all of the input, you replied to a reply that quoted .25, shoud have meant 2.5 ml eod if the half life is a day. That would equal 1.25 if my math is right?
    That's a good plan too. It's got a ~2day t1/2 so that's equal to about 1.25mg/d. Letro has no direct anti-prog activity that I am aware of. It doesn't effect corticoid biosynthsis either. Indirectly, I can see how it may contribute.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

Thanks for all of the input, you replied to a reply that quoted .25, shoud have meant 2.5 ml eod if the half life is a day. That would equal 1.25 if my math is right?
    Sorry, I meant 0.125mg/day! That's a pretty big difference (thanks for the correction)
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.8%

I was looking at one of the board sponsors and they have it as 2.5 mg per ml. So that would be .1 ml every other day to get .125 every da based upon the half life. That seems like a pretty small amount. A bottle would last forever. Am I missing something?
    Sorry, I meant 0.125mg/day! That's a pretty big difference (thanks for the correction)
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

I was looking at one of the board sponsors and they have it as 2.5 mg per ml. So that would be .1 ml every other day to get .125 every da based upon the half life. That seems like a pretty small amount. A bottle would last forever. Am I missing something?
    Nope, your not missing anything. You have it exactly right. A bottle does last forever (~1-2 years for me) so it's extremely economical. I buy separate dropper bottles and dilute the 2.5mg/ml stock for easier use. For example, 60mls of 0.1mg/ml would require a total of 2.4ml of the stock. This can be measured with a plastic 3cc syringe with good enough accuracy. Then dilute it up to 60ml with oil, water, or 50% ethanol with a little PS80 in it. It depends on your source, they all seem to use different cutting liquids. A suspension is fine, as a solution may require nasty diluent like absolute ethanol or PEG. One of the risks of dosing it sloppy style (over .3mg/d) is rebound or burn out. If your lucky, it just stops working after about 2 months. If your not, it actually works inversely based on the rebound, so more is not better. If you wanna play it safe, you can't go wrong with 0.2mg/d.
  37. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.8%

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. i did a search and found a lot of people taking much higher dosage like 1.25 ed. So you would say that would be overkill.

I am really rethinking trying this stuff. There is another thread that is saying that the new compound is way toxic. Check it out and tell us what you think.

Nope, your not missing anything. You have it exactly right. A bottle does last forever (~1-2 years for me) so it's extremely economical. I buy separate dropper bottles and dilute the 2.5mg/ml stock for easier use. For example, 60mls of 0.1mg/ml would require a total of 2.4ml of the stock. This can be measured with a plastic 3cc syringe with good enough accuracy. Then dilute it up to 60ml with oil, water, or 50% ethanol with a little PS80 in it. It depends on your source, they all seem to use different cutting liquids. A suspension is fine, as a solution may require nasty diluent like absolute ethanol or PEG. One of the risks of dosing it sloppy style (over .3mg/d) is rebound or burn out. If your lucky, it just stops working after about 2 months. If your not, it actually works inversely based on the rebound, so more is not better. If you wanna play it safe, you can't go wrong with 0.2mg/d.
  38. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.46%

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. i did a search and found a lot of people taking much higher dosage like 1.25 ed. So you would say that would be overkill.

I am really rethinking trying this stuff. There is another thread that is saying that the new compound is way toxic. Check it out and tell us what you think.
    Im not seeing the thread that mentions this is toxic. Could you post a link? I do see another thread talking about a related toxic compound but its not MENT.

I found this study on MENT. It seems somewhat informative, especially for someone who wants to try it. Most of the good info on MENT is in the last 30 pages starting around page 50.
    http://scholar.google.com/url?sa=U&q...i/7alphame.pdf

I really really wanna try this stuff so i have been looking for as much info as possible. I would be taking it orally in an oil solution. Think i might go with 10mg 3x/day or perhaps 20mg divided into 3 daily doses, not sure yet. What would a good guess be on the oral bioavailability?
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%

Quote Originally Posted by natiels
    Im not seeing the thread that mentions this is toxic. Could you post a link? I do see another thread talking about a related toxic compound but its not MENT.

I found this study on MENT. It seems somewhat informative, especially for someone who wants to try it. Most of the good info on MENT is in the last 30 pages starting around page 50.

I really really wanna try this stuff so i have been looking for as much info as possible. I would be taking it orally in an oil solution. Think i might go with 10mg 3x/day or perhaps 20mg divided into 3 daily doses, not sure yet. What would a good guess be on the oral bioavailability?
    Nice link!

The oral potency of MENT is about 3x as androgenic and about 6x as anabolic as MT. That means it's roughly as strong as SD, so 30mg sounds about right orally. However, this stuff is very androgenic, even more so than M1T!
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.8%

methyltrienolone Here is the link. Interestin and somewhat disturbing. I am not sure what ti believe. I think that I still want to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by natiels

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any supp out there for my situation?
    By Medic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:57 AM
  2. Any opinions out there on Xlean?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 12:39 PM
  3. Any DJs out there need equipment??
    By joebo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2