Trestolone, MENT, Any info out there on it?

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. hate to be the one asking, but what is PG?

2. Quote Originally Posted by GoFast
    hate to be the one asking, but what is PG?
    you mean Polyethylene Glycol? Common to use to mix up solutions.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 50joe
    you mean Polyethylene Glycol? Common to use to mix up solutions.
    thnx knew it stood for something like that by reading that post, just wanted that actual name of it for reference, thnx

4. i yhought that ment was supposed to be an injectable

5. Quote Originally Posted by s.norman
    i yhought that ment was supposed to be an injectable
    I've read that it should also have pretty good oral availability as well. A transdermal would seem to work well also. Obviously, injectable would be the preferred choice though.

I'm more curious if anyone is or plans on running MENT in the near future.
    •   

6. I would as long as the hepatoxicity is acceptable. I don't have to worry about suppression...already on HRT.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    I would as long as the hepatoxicity is acceptable. I don't have to worry about suppression...already on HRT.
    Good thing, MENT should shut one down pretty darn quickly.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Stuntdawg
    Good thing, MENT should shut one down pretty darn quickly.
    Hey I'll be the guinea pig if someone wants to send me some of it.

9. i'm thinkin about trying it but i'm concerned about 7-methyl-estradiol that it converts into. i wonder if letrozole will take care of this problem.

10. Quote Originally Posted by s.norman
    i'm thinkin about trying it but i'm concerned about 7-methyl-estradiol that it converts into. i wonder if letrozole will take care of this problem.
    Yes, it will.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Brennon
    Hey I'll be the guinea pig if someone wants to send me some of it.
    Just buy it yourself. It's not like its expensive...

12. Quote Originally Posted by quigs
    Just buy it yourself. It's not like its expensive...
    WHAT? This has to be the most expensive compound I've ever seen, even more costly than primo!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    WHAT? This has to be the most expensive compound I've ever seen, even more costly than primo!
    You're joking?
  14. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by quigs
    You're joking?
    Geez, I hope so.

15. $50 per gram is the only price I've seen

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    $50 per gram is the only price I've seen
    Ouch! That is a bit pricey. What would you do with the free alcohol anyway, make the most expensive trans know to man! May as well score some Mib. and do sub mg doses.

17. Quote Originally Posted by quigs
    You're joking?
    No, he's not joking. This stuff costs $.05/mg. The effective dose range is 20-50 mg/day. That would equal $1-$2.50/day if you inject which isn't bad. But if you wanted to go transdermal, the costs would be 3x this. So you're looking at $90-$225 for a months supply.

Unless you've got deep pockets, injecting is the only way to go imo.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Nevada
    No, he's not joking. This stuff costs $.05/mg. The effective dose range is 20-50 mg/day. That would equal $1-$2.50/day if you inject which isn't bad. But if you wanted to go transdermal, the costs would be 3x this. So you're looking at $90-$225 for a months supply.

Unless you've got deep pockets, injecting is the only way to go imo.
    I've actually read that this compound would still be effective at doses 20-40mg/day orally. I've even read that this compound may be more suited to oral use than transdermal. If this is the case, your $50 gram would yield 25 days @ 40mg/day orally. Most would probably find it wise to start their first week somewhere in the 20-30mg range before ramping up. Seeing as most would probably want to go no more than 4-6 weeks with this compound (at least not at first) that's not too bad IMO. It's on par with many of the other "legal" alternatives out there.

19. Who's gonna try it orally? I would but I'm 1 week into a 6 week ergomax cycle.

20. Inject it

21. Quote Originally Posted by quigs
    I've actually read that this compound would still be effective at doses 20-40mg/day orally. I've even read that this compound may be more suited to oral use than transdermal. If this is the case, your $50 gram would yield 25 days @ 40mg/day orally. Most would probably find it wise to start their first week somewhere in the 20-30mg range before ramping up. Seeing as most would probably want to go no more than 4-6 weeks with this compound (at least not at first) that's not too bad IMO. It's on par with many of the other "legal" alternatives out there.
    Yeep.. that's how I understand it aswell.. oral may be equal or better then transdermal application. Granted pinning is the best method.. barring pain.. and I'm pretty sure it's going to be quite painful.

22. Would you be able to make a suspension/solution with olive oil like you can SD powder? Or is PEG the only way. OO would be a lot easier option if you could. Any thoughts?

23. Quote Originally Posted by sergeant
    Would you be able to make a suspension/solution with olive oil like you can SD powder? Or is PEG the only way. OO would be a lot easier option if you could. Any thoughts?
    I don't see why not. You could probably get 20-40mg/ml even w/out BA in solution or more for suspension.

24. Quote Originally Posted by sergeant
    Would you be able to make a suspension/solution with olive oil like you can SD powder? Or is PEG the only way. OO would be a lot easier option if you could. Any thoughts?
    I believe that this would be a very good method. Give it a shot? I'd love to see a log or two on this...

25. I think I just might give it a try in 6 weeks or so. Just cutting down with Prostanozol. It has worked really well with a CKD. I have actually lost BF and feel good, solid lifts, still strong. I will PCT with ActivTE, Camph, and rebound for 4 weeks. I have done a lot of PH's over the years and have been lifting for a long time. I have a good solid base but want to crank it up a notch.

I was thinking of making adding 1gm powder to 99 ml OO to make 10mg/ml solution and then doing 4 weeks of 20 mg, 30mg, 30mg,40mg. I will keep it at 20 or 30 if it works at the lower doses. I was also thinking of doing 20 mg of SD for week 5+6 to soldify things. Thoughts?

i have a couple of questions first, I have a ton of Nolva, will letro be necessary for a gyno flair. I am not concerned with the bloat. Will run ancillaries like pro liver and ALCAR. Anything else?

26. Definately would love to see a log if you do.

27. Ditto, I'd love a log when you get around to it!!!!

28. Say goodbye to your balls for me!

29. If I could find a source that carries this I'd post a log.

30. Brennon, you should not ask for sources.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any supp out there for my situation?
    By Medic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:57 AM
  2. Any opinions out there on Xlean?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 12:39 PM
  3. Any DJs out there need equipment??
    By joebo in forum General Chat