Last pin...when do I start pct

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had my last pin today of test e 500mg 10 weeks. When should I start nolva, clomid and my booster?? Some say 1 week after and some say 2 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just had my last pin today of test e 500mg 10 weeks. When should I start nolva, clomid and my booster?? Some say 1 week after and some say 2 weeks.
2-3 weeks it will mostly clear. I'd wait 2 weeks minium

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now whilst I’ve also seen 2 weeks said to let it clear I’ve also more recently seen a week or less to allow the serm to start working as the test is dropping. I.e why wait for the ether to clear to start building up the serm.

I’m not claiming to know this is the best way or not, just something I’ve read (and it made sense to me). Would be interested in views from those more knowledgeable

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks. You can start the SERM a week after your last pin if you'd like but you need to still run a FULL PCT, and I would not include that week as one of the "counted" weeks. Your body will respond best to the SERM when there is limited or no exogenous Testosterone in your system.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I continue my ai until I start my pct? Or stop after last pin. Gonna have post cycle bloods done on Saturday

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now whilst I’ve also seen 2 weeks said to let it clear I’ve also more recently seen a week or less to allow the serm to start working as the test is dropping. I.e why wait for the ether to clear to start building up the serm.

I’m not claiming to know this is the best way or not, just something I’ve read (and it made sense to me). Would be interested in views from those more knowledgeable
I guess you mean starting a serm earlier and I agree. I think a pct should be 5-6 weeks and if you normally start pct 2 weeks after test I'd say start 1 week after last shot, and run nolva at 20mg for a week then run nolva and or clomid 5 more weeks.

A mild kickstart basically. I do have to admit that getting back your production is important for its own reason but as far as keeping your gains cortisol is by far more important and we see this by comparing people running weak and strong cycles and while the later might have more muscles and keep more we can see that they both lose a lot of definition.

Vitamin c 1000mg after training, mushrooms, a cortisol inhibitor like lean extreme for 8 weeks, cardarine and mk677 are some things that works great during pct. I also am a big fan of eating a high protein intake during pct.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I cut my AI or taper down after last shot??

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Should I cut my AI or taper down after last shot??
For my most recent cycle i decided to run my AI about a half week after my last pin. You wont be converting to estro if your not continiously putting more in your system and addition estrogen is a GOOD THING, you just dont want too much to where you have the side effects. I dont think there is a real protocol for AI after pin timing, more of gauge your personal levels type of thing.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For my most recent cycle i decided to run my AI about a half week after my last pin. You wont be converting to estro if your not continiously putting more in your system and addition estrogen is a GOOD THING, you just dont want too much to where you have the side effects. I dont think there is a real protocol for AI after pin timing, more of gauge your personal levels type of thing.
What after last pin going into pct? Dont want to experience rebound