First time Gyno issues - UPDATE

theanarchist

Awards
So I posted a few weeks back about dealing with my first gyno issues (thread here if needed: Nevermind, I'm not cool enough to post a link to the previous discussion :18: ). Quick version is it was a rebound from a cycle a couple months ago; pretty mild and NOT puberty gyno from ages ago.

I got some Ralox from PRE and started on a 2 week @ 60mg daily followed by 2 weeks @30mg daily. I have heard that Ralox will usually deliver really solid results pretty quickly but I've seen no improvement at all and I'm just finishing up the first 2 weeks. In fact, although it hasn't gotten any worse as far as feeling the mass develop it has gotten more painful. Whereas before it was just really sensitive now it genuinely hurts.

I'm starting to wonder if the Ralox I got from PRE was defective. I would have used the guys that are sponsors here but their site was down when I was wanting to order and I've heard that PRE was well respected so I just ordered from them. What do you guys think? Am I being too impatient or is it possible that I got a bad batch? Even a good company can get a bad shipment from their supplier every once in a while even if they're quite respectable. Plus is was about a million degrees outside when it was delivered, and it was REALLY clumpy and separated. (I actually posted about that too but it seems like Ralox is usually kind of clumpy and slimy stuff no matter where it comes from.)

It just seems that most people seem to see really solid results within a couple weeks and from what I've seen most people have MUCH worse case than I did/do (although since it's getting worse who knows). I really thought it would be improving or at very least not getting worse.

I actually just placed an order with MA since I'll want to restock anyway but I'm thinking I should switch and start over. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 weeks is not long enough. if i remember ralox protocol is 60mg ed for 60 to 90 days

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most studies on raloxifene were done for multiple months at minimum as already mentioned

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
First, understand that your hormonal environment is completely different than the next guy, so have different expectaions.

Second, it is quite common for tenderness to increase during the early stages of treatment. I've seen it countless times before.

Third, it is indeed too early to make a judgement. Stay at 30mg until the issue resolves itself, and then stay on that same dose for a couple of weeks after that, to further starve the tissue.

Your dosing protocol is what I have done in the past, and recommend as well.

Reasses again after 4 weeks.

theanarchist

Awards
...it is quite common for tenderness to increase during the early stages of treatment. I've seen it countless times before.
That is good to hear! I actually wondered if that was possible because it seemed so bizarre that it would get worse right when I started taking something or it when it had been a mild nuisance for a couple months but had not really been getting worse. I'll keep on it. Thanks,

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have faith brother. Can tell you personally I've fought with gyno many times. I've always used nolva and great results...not always quick results. And ralox is much better. The serm will do its job.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Not long enough. Studies I have read are 6-9 months @ 60mg for 1 week and then 30 mg till reduced size. Some guys on other forums report results at 3months. But results will definetly increase the more time on. Full disclosure- I've never rid gyno with ralox but I have and am continually researching it extensively. Listen to the guys on the forum. All very knowledgeable.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
for me personally, I had a decent breakout of gyno a while back. It was very apparent and it bugged me a lot. I ran nolva and aromasin for a while.... (did nothing). The only thing that truly worked for me was taking letrozole. It sucked taking it cause I dosed it high, but I can safely say that my gyno is 99 percent gone now. hope that helped, gyno can be tricky and it grows very very fast if you don't get it under control. Thankfully my lumps were only in the beginning stages when I caught it. But that 60 dollars I spent or so saved me big time from an expensive surgery plus a long recovery time. hope that helps

here was my dosing protcol: .5/.75/1/1.25/1.75/2/2.5(stayed here until gone) then tapered off to .25 never had issues since

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
So I posted a few weeks back about dealing with my first gyno issues (thread here if needed: Nevermind, I'm not cool enough to post a link to the previous discussion :18: ). Quick version is it was a rebound from a cycle a couple months ago; pretty mild and NOT puberty gyno from ages ago.

I got some Ralox from PRE and started on a 2 week @ 60mg daily followed by 2 weeks @30mg daily. I have heard that Ralox will usually deliver really solid results pretty quickly but I've seen no improvement at all and I'm just finishing up the first 2 weeks. In fact, although it hasn't gotten any worse as far as feeling the mass develop it has gotten more painful. Whereas before it was just really sensitive now it genuinely hurts.

I'm starting to wonder if the Ralox I got from PRE was defective. I would have used the guys that are sponsors here but their site was down when I was wanting to order and I've heard that PRE was well respected so I just ordered from them. What do you guys think? Am I being too impatient or is it possible that I got a bad batch? Even a good company can get a bad shipment from their supplier every once in a while even if they're quite respectable. Plus is was about a million degrees outside when it was delivered, and it was REALLY clumpy and separated. (I actually posted about that too but it seems like Ralox is usually kind of clumpy and slimy stuff no matter where it comes from.)

It just seems that most people seem to see really solid results within a couple weeks and from what I've seen most people have MUCH worse case than I did/do (although since it's getting worse who knows). I really thought it would be improving or at very least not getting worse.

I actually just placed an order with MA since I'll want to restock anyway but I'm thinking I should switch and start over. What do you guys think?

Thanks,
How's the protocol going?

theanarchist

Awards
How's the protocol going?
Not really any change. Maybe a slight improvement as far as size and puffiness but it's still pretty angry a lot. But now that I know it usually isn't cleared up in only 2 weeks I'm just going to keep the protocol running until it clears up and then give it a nice little taper down to make sure it doesn't come back.

I'll post an up date when it's totally gone. Maybe someone can benefit from my experience. Mine was pretty mild as far as size and physical effect. It was more the constant irritation that made me even notice it.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gyno cleared up in weeks? Lol this takes time man, I’m currently on month 3 and it’s slowly decreasing, nothing drastic. I used MA, IRC and now another brand.

This takes time. Goodluck

theanarchist

Awards
Update again: So we're coming up on 6 weeks of Ralox and I'm really seeing improvement finally. It absolutely got worse the first couple weeks of treatment (from a pain/tenderness standpoint) but now that's almost completely gone. I can't feel any difference at this point, and other than the slight increase in tenderness I wouldn't think anything was wrong. I'm going to keep running Ralox for a few more weeks tapering down. However, I also got some aromasin that I was planning on running to make sure the estrogen levels get back to where they need to be. I was never quite sure if I should be running that at the same time or after the ralox has done it's work. Since the ralox could take months I thought I'd wait.

So the question is when and what regiment should I start taking the aromasin? If I'm starting a 4 week taper from the ralox now I was thinking I'd start taking the aromasin pretty soon so that I can finish them at the same time. Anyone have any experience or regiment advice on taking the aromasin as part of a gyno busting regiment?

Many thanks,

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless there's something I'm overlooking, I don't see why exem would be needed at this point. You've been off of everything for more than 6 weeks except the ralox right?. I'd say you should be back to normal estrogen levels by now. With everything stabilized and the ralox working, adding the exem is going to just lower estro then bring it back up when you taper off but for what purpose? There will not be any rebound from ralox so I would just keep that going and taper off of it, just make sure it's gone.