Clomid 15mg/day

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
I've been taking Clomid 15mg/day for a week, from prawz to see if this stuff is legit, before I start my cycle. I wanna make sure the stuff I have for pct is real before I start my cycle in a few weeks. I haven't noticed much except that I am way friskier. Can I conclude that this stuff is legit, or should I be experiencing other effects? What should I be looking for to conclude this Clomid is legit?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking Clomid 15mg/day for a week, from prawz to see if this stuff is legit, before I start my cycle. I wanna make sure the stuff I have for pct is real before I start my cycle in a few weeks. I haven't noticed much except that I am way friskier. Can I conclude that this stuff is legit, or should I be experiencing other effects? What should I be looking for to conclude this Clomid is legit?
15mg is not a lot and you might not see anything at that dose... I get small pimples from 50mg and get emotional, like lots of sadness.

But the only way to prove if it's legit is obviously to get labs done. But I wouldn't be to worried about clomid as it is most often not faked.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m pct-ing with their clomid right now. After a couple days my libido came back strong and my balls are looking a little fuller/hanging lower. My sense of well-being is also basically backed to baseline and I’m not quite at the two week mark. It’s legit. And as AnabolicGuru said, I had to fight off some depression but it’s starting to subside. That also could of simply been the result of no longer taking androgens combined with some sh1tty life circumstances I’m going through. But all their products seemed legit in my opinion.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m pct-ing with their clomid right now. After a couple days my libido came back strong and my balls are looking a little fuller/hanging lower. My sense of well-being is also basically backed to baseline and I’m not quite at the two week mark. It’s legit. And as AnabolicGuru said, I had to fight off some depression but it’s starting to subside. That also could of simply been the result of no longer taking androgens combined with some sh1tty life circumstances I’m going through. But all their products seemed legit in my opinion.
Yeahni have notice depressive affect from clom

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depression, o boy don't get me started. That is the absolutely worst thing of clomid and pct. Emotional all the time and overly sad and introspective...

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clomid is too cheap to be faked. Also 15 mg is an extremely low dose. Try 30-50 mg and i guarantee you will feel it

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
15mg is not a lot and you might not see anything at that dose... I get small pimples from 50mg and get emotional, like lots of sadness.

But the only way to prove if it's legit is obviously to get labs done. But I wouldn't be to worried about clomid as it is most often not faked.
^^^this. I get small pimples on my upper chest starting at day 3. Goes away after week 2.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depression, o boy don't get me started. That is the absolutely worst thing of clomid and pct. Emotional all the time and overly sad and introspective...
Two questions.

Do the emotional issues usually subside right after pct?

Do you think the small pimples are a result of a sudden testosterone spike?

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
Two questions.

Do the emotional issues usually subside right after pct?

Do you think the small pimples are a result of a sudden testosterone spike?
In my last cycle where I didn't use clomid in my PCT, I noticed the emotional issues disappear about a week and a half after PCT. Since spikes in testosterone overstimulate oil glands, I would put money on that being the cause of the pimples.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's just it, it's definetly not the spike in test. I know this bc I started taking clomid roughly 2 weeks b4 the end of the cycle and pimples came right after I started taking it.

Btw I am also taking 20mg isotretionine. Also, I am on 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva. So a lot of serms are currently circulating in my sistem...

So serms or estrogen (as serms act as estrogens on some of the tissues they bidn) do cause pimples. For me at least definitely.

It's the same with depression and over expression of emotions, particulary negative/sad ones. All started with clomid.

Btw I started taking it b4 the end of the cycle bc I was testing a theory. You can see my last post in clomid during cycle thread where I posted bloods and stuff...

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Why do people take clomid when nolva is stonger in mg to mg comparison and has way less sides?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do people take clomid when nolva is stonger in mg to mg comparison and has way less sides?
Mg per mg comparisons are irrelevant; every drug has it’s own dosage. That would be like saying that tbol is stronger than adrol because you need more mg of adrol for it to work, but clearly adrol is the stronger drug.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not everyone will get clomid sides. when i first started around 20 years ago we would taper are doses.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually did notice this, but I thought it was just a placebo effect.
Nah, bigger balls is a real thing on clomid lol. I would’ve ran a higher dose of clomid to see if it’s legit tbh, but 15mg should still have some effect.

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
That's just it, it's definetly not the spike in test. I know this bc I started taking clomid roughly 2 weeks b4 the end of the cycle and pimples came right after I started taking it.

Btw I am also taking 20mg isotretionine. Also, I am on 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva. So a lot of serms are currently circulating in my sistem...

So serms or estrogen (as serms act as estrogens on some of the tissues they bidn) do cause pimples. For me at least definitely.

It's the same with depression and over expression of emotions, particulary negative/sad ones. All started with clomid.

Btw I started taking it b4 the end of the cycle bc I was testing a theory. You can see my last post in clomid during cycle thread where I posted bloods and stuff...
We'll I'm no expert, but just because Clomid blocks the estrogen receptors in the pituitary gland, doesn't necessarily mean that your testosterone isn't being converted to estrogen at some rate. Estrogen can cause acne and the emotional effects too.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We'll I'm no expert, but just because Clomid blocks the estrogen receptors in the pituitary gland, doesn't necessarily mean that your testosterone isn't being converted to estrogen at some rate. Estrogen can cause acne and the emotional effects too.
I did lab tests as I have stated in the post you quoted. I know what I'm talking about ;)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's still better at the pituitary at blocking estrogen, that's why...

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this? I’m only going to run clomid for 3 weeks and at 30mg. My cycle was 22mg of lgd for 12 weeks with yk11 at 6mg for the last 6 weeks. Dermacrine was my test base. I want to cut my pct a week short because I’ll be getting blood work done 10 days after my pct (if I cut it short by a week). If I run my pct for the whole 4 weeks as initially planned then I’ll be getting blood work done 3 days after it ends. I’m thinking it’s a good idea to be off all hormonal drugs for 10 days before I get blood work because that’ll give a more accurate reading of where my body is at naturally.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the 15 mg tabs of tamoxifen from P.R. Why not take two tabs a day? One in the morning, One before bed?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this? I’m only going to run clomid for 3 weeks and at 30mg. My cycle was 22mg of lgd for 12 weeks with yk11 at 6mg for the last 6 weeks. Dermacrine was my test base. I want to cut my pct a week short because I’ll be getting blood work done 10 days after my pct (if I cut it short by a week). If I run my pct for the whole 4 weeks as initially planned then I’ll be getting blood work done 3 days after it ends. I’m thinking it’s a good idea to be off all hormonal drugs for 10 days before I get blood work because that’ll give a more accurate reading of where my body is at naturally.
Well, clomid's half time is 5 days so after 3weeks of use, 10days of seizure is very little time for the drug to leave your system. Detection time is 60days so I would say 30days after usage and you MIGHT get a clear result. Personally I wait 60days to do bloods.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
+1

Also, 30mg of clomid for a 12 week cycle is not a lot, especially if taken only for 3 weeks.

How was your cycle btw?? You had a hefty lgd amount there.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1

Also, 30mg of clomid for a 12 week cycle is not a lot, especially if taken only for 3 weeks.

How was your cycle btw?? You had a hefty lgd amount there.
I couldn’t really feel the lgd at all for the first 5 weeks and when it did kick in it was mild. Yk11 I felt immediately and if it weren’t for me adding it I’d have called the whole cycle a waste of time. The results were a modest recomp. It’s hard to measure how much muscle I gained since I leaned out a bit at the same time. I may have gained around 5 lbs of muscle and lost close to the same amount of fat. The difference is noticeable for me.

I think what I’ll do is increase my clomid dose for this next week. I’ll do 45mg. And I’ll call to reschedule my appointment so that way I can have close to 30 days between the end of my pct and when I get blood taken. The pct is going good so far. My libido is back, maybe even stronger than usual. And my energy levels are pretty close to normal.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldn’t really feel the lgd at all for the first 5 weeks and when it did kick in it was mild. Yk11 I felt immediately and if it weren’t for me adding it I’d have called the whole cycle a waste of time. The results were a modest recomp. It’s hard to measure how much muscle I gained since I leaned out a bit at the same time. I may have gained around 5 lbs of muscle and lost close to the same amount of fat. The difference is noticeable for me.

I think what I’ll do is increase my clomid dose for this next week. I’ll do 45mg. And I’ll call to reschedule my appointment so that way I can have close to 30 days between the end of my pct and when I get blood taken. The pct is going good so far. My libido is back, maybe even stronger than usual. And my energy levels are pretty close to normal.
5 pounds on a recomp sounds ok to me. Might have been 10 on a lean bulk. But I guess it is kinda disillusioning to hear these numbers with these compounds bc they are hyped among novices quite a lot.

Clomid is imo all in all great. Gets you going strong quite fast. The downsides for me are it's moodiness and pimples... But anyway, your plan sounds better now :)