My final form. 12 week transformation on sarms

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to give you guys a quick update on my sarms cycle. Went for a massive recomp cycle that follows as such

1-12
S4: 50mg
Rad140: 30mg
Lgd: 10mg

Diet: 3,000 calories a day with 200g of protein

Training: P/P/L split. All numbers improved drastically

Here are some pics. First one is the after pic with a pump. Second pic another after pic in the morning no pump. Third pic was my before pic. Weight was 172 around 15-17% bodyfat
IMG_3557.JPG
Current weight: 175 and shredded.
IMG_3577.JPG
IMG_3580.JPG

Plan on cycling off for a bit and try to maintain. Get blood work to make sure I’m normal. Then back on the gas.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just checking it’s the first pic that’s the ‘after’ right??

If so you got ducking shredded bro - awesome recomp. Good work.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Just checking it’s the first pic that’s the ‘after’ right??

If so you got ducking shredded bro - awesome recomp. Good work.
Yes the first pic is the after pic lol. And thanks man

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is probably the best sarms transformation I've seen. Looks like a mild cycle with real gear. Good job. Definitely take the time off and get bloodwork but don't slack off cycle. Gotta earn the new muscle or it's not gonna stay

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So are you in PCT? Show us post PCT pics when you’re done. Also what are you using for PCT? Please say you’re using a SERM

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Wow I cant believe SARMs did that. That is a transformation, usually you see these threads and you cant even tell, but you did it right sir. Congrats

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to what you have ran in the past and what you could compare that stack to. Any sides/shutdown/ etc?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
yeah been in PCT for a little right now. nolva 20/20/10/10 aromasin 12.5mg eod sup3r pct 10 caps a day. gonna follow up it with arimistane for another 4 weeks. total of an 8 week pct.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
ive ran 1 andro, dmz, and 4 andro in the past. This cycle blew those compounds out of the water. My diet and training were very on point during this cycle though. more so then previous cycles. Not a ton of sides, the vision issues from the s4 kinda got annoying. Took letro prob once a week if my nipples felt weird. But that could just be in my head since ive had kinda puffier nips before I took anything and was full natty. As for shutdown it was definitely there. But not as bad as PH's by any means. dmz completely shut me down to nothing in a few weeks. I won't be getting bloods for a while since I'm post cycle. maybe in about 8 weeks ill see how my natty test is.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
PCT UPDATE. Now much changes so far. I increased my caloric intake a bit and I have gotten a little less shredded. still prob around (8-10% bf as opposed to 7-8%). weight is pretty much the same so no changes there. Strength is actually going up. I switched my training to lower volume higher intensity. I have been able to hit some Prs in PCT which is good. Libido seems to be getting better. Nipples don't feel puffy at all anymore, nice and flat now. The only thing that I have noticed that I don't like is that I don't look as "crisp" as I did on cycle. The s4 really dried me out at a high dose. I looked like I was on winstrol when I had a pump in the gym.

overall things seem to be going pretty smooth. Def no "crash" (ive experienced a crash before on dmz, rapidly lost strength within days and lost a ton of weight). We'll see how it keeps going. I'm going to be running some cardarine in PCT to keep the fat off as well as train very hard and still follow a very good diet like I did when I was on cycle. Over the course of these next 6-8 or so months I plan to stay natural. I know I have more room to grow naturally, so I want to do it that way for a while and lean bulk. (goal is to gain 10-15 pounds, hopefully 6-8 of that will be muscle)