Question on 6-oxo/Rebound

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I just decided to end my SD/4-ad cycle today (3 weeks) because of kidney problems.... I have about a weeks worth of 6-oxo for PCT. I had a bottle of Rebound, but sent it back because of the recall.... It probably wont be in till after the 15th.... I guess I'm going to have to order another bottle of 6-oxo.... So would the 6-oxo, Milk Thistle and Fenugreek be enough for my pct? Thanks for the feed back guys..... Nolva & Clomi are out of the question because of health reasons.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
So would the 6-oxo, Milk Thistle and Fenugreek be enough for my pct? Thanks for the feed back guys
My guess would be it would not be enough. Allot of people seem to like DS rebound that would prob. be better than 6 oxo. What happened with your kidneys?

bond697

Board Supporter
Awards
you could give ultra hot a try. it's a pretty good product.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Sure it would be enough, why would you think not?
If he was using something like 4 ad by it's self I wouldn't see a problem with it. Stronger things like m1t and s.d that are much harder on the hpta or more supressive I don't think 6 oxo and Fenugreek will be that effective.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If he was using something like 4 ad by it's self I wouldn't see a problem with it. Stronger things like m1t and s.d that are much harder on the hpta or more supressive I don't think 6 oxo and Fenugreek will be that effective.
Sd is really not all that harsh!. Its nowhere near as supressive as M1T!. Thats ridiculous. If you do a search, you will find a lot of posts proving my point!.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Sd is really not all that harsh!. Its nowhere near as supressive as M1T!. Thats ridiculous. If you do a search, you will find a lot of posts proving my point!.
Thanks, I just ordered a bottle of 6-oxo ..... Like you said " Sd is really not all that harsh!. Its nowhere near as supressive as M1T!." ..... Seeing I ran SD/4-ad for 3 weeks..... Is two week of PCT good enough or should I run for 3?
600mg 6-oxo Ed, 1,000 Milk Thistle Ed and 2 caps Fenugreek Ed..... That's my plan.