Awards
Starting a lean bulker soon that will go something like this:
1-10 test cyp 500mg/wk
1-3 M1T 15mg/day
9-10 superdrol 20mg/day
8-12 Long R3 40mcg/day
1-10 nolva 20mg eod
1-10 letro .25mg every 3rd day

would like advice on where to place tren ace in this cycle. Timing and doseage from those experienced would be great#
hailz,
Pestis

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how much trenace you got and at what dosage?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i don't know **** about conversions so i couldn't tell ya. however, if this is your first time with tren, 75mg/eod would be plenty to reap the benefits without too much negative stuff. i wouldn't take it with M1T but starting directly afterwards and running for the duration of the cycle will be cool. so, i'd do it like this:
1-10 test cyp 500mg/wk
1-3 M1T 15mg/day
4-12 tren ace 75/EOD
9-10 superdrol 20mg/day
8-12 Long R3 40mcg/day
1-10 nolva 20mg eod

you'd have to wait 2 weeks after the last cyp shot to start PCT anyway, so you could run tren up until PCT starts.

pestis

pestis

Awards
i don't know **** about conversions so i couldn't tell ya. however, if this is your first time with tren, 75mg/eod would be plenty to reap the benefits without too much negative stuff. i wouldn't take it with M1T but starting directly afterwards and running for the duration of the cycle will be cool. so, i'd do it like this:
1-10 test cyp 500mg/wk
1-3 M1T 15mg/day
4-12 tren ace 75/EOD
9-10 superdrol 20mg/day
8-12 Long R3 40mcg/day
1-10 nolva 20mg eod

you'd have to wait 2 weeks after the last cyp shot to start PCT anyway, so you could run tren up until PCT starts.
sounds like a good plan. do you think that running the tren through the SD would have the same contraindications as running it along side the M1T?
thanks again,
Pestis

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nah, M1T is some horrible **** for the liver. and from what i've read and seen, tren elevates values even further. so, if you wanted to play it safe(r), you could cut the SD out for this one. wouldn't notice much difference either way. i'd save the SD for a future cycle. this one looks complex enough without it. tren will provide you with all you want and more, as long as diet is in check. JMO.

pestis

pestis

Awards
nah, M1T is some horrible **** for the liver. and from what i've read and seen, tren elevates values even further. so, if you wanted to play it safe(r), you could cut the SD out for this one. wouldn't notice much difference either way. i'd save the SD for a future cycle. this one looks complex enough without it. tren will provide you with all you want and more, as long as diet is in check. JMO.
sounds right to me, thanks Beelz.
any other opinions on this??

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Run the tren, 100mg eod for the first 6-8 weeks of the cycle. The way you have your stack lined up, I would run it for the first 6-7 weeks.
Sage

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Run the tren, 100mg eod for the first 6-8 weeks of the cycle. The way you have your stack lined up, I would run it for the first 6-7 weeks.
Sage
curious. would you recommend taking out the m1t at the start then?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'd start the tren the day after you cut the M1t. Tren and M1t together will probably make you feel like **** and your blood pressure will be through the roof.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I believe, on a personal level, trenbolone acetate during the first part of a cycle gives you more than a kick start with m1T, dbol, or really any compound. The stuff kicks in quick and should stack nicely with the mix ester cyp you're running. So if to choose one over the other, I would hit the tren early and drop it after 6-8 weeks. However, if adament about using both, Exn put it nicely. Start the Tren Ace at the end of the third week, stopping it around the time you bring the superdrol in.
Sage

pestis

pestis

Awards
I believe, on a personal level, trenbolone acetate during the first part of a cycle gives you more than a kick start with m1T, dbol, or really any compound. The stuff kicks in quick and should stack nicely with the mix ester cyp you're running. So if to choose one over the other, I would hit the tren early and drop it after 6-8 weeks. However, if adament about using both, Exn put it nicely. Start the Tren Ace at the end of the third week, stopping it around the time you bring the superdrol in.
Sage
o.k. thanks for the input. I could adjust to some thing like:
1-10 test cyp 500mg/wk
1-8 tren ace 100mg/eod
9-11 superdrol 20gm/ed
9-12 Long r3
1-11 nolva 20mg/eod
1-11 letro .25mg/ every third day
hcg 500mg/week
pct starts week 12