Cycle question - tren ace

  1. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%

    Cycle question - tren ace


    Starting a lean bulker soon that will go something like this:
    1-10 test cyp 500mg/wk
    1-3 M1T 15mg/day
    9-10 superdrol 20mg/day
    8-12 Long R3 40mcg/day
    1-10 nolva 20mg eod
    1-10 letro .25mg every 3rd day

    would like advice on where to place tren ace in this cycle. Timing and doseage from those experienced would be great#
    hailz,
    Pestis

  2. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    10788
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    how much trenace you got and at what dosage?
  3. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    how much trenace you got and at what dosage?
    hey Beelz,
    it is from a 4gm conversion kit so I guess that would make it around 50ml @ 75mg/ml no...???
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    10788
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i don't know **** about conversions so i couldn't tell ya. however, if this is your first time with tren, 75mg/eod would be plenty to reap the benefits without too much negative stuff. i wouldn't take it with M1T but starting directly afterwards and running for the duration of the cycle will be cool. so, i'd do it like this:
    1-10 test cyp 500mg/wk
    1-3 M1T 15mg/day
    4-12 tren ace 75/EOD
    9-10 superdrol 20mg/day
    8-12 Long R3 40mcg/day
    1-10 nolva 20mg eod
    1-10 letro .25mg every 3rd day

    you'd have to wait 2 weeks after the last cyp shot to start PCT anyway, so you could run tren up until PCT starts.
  5. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i don't know **** about conversions so i couldn't tell ya. however, if this is your first time with tren, 75mg/eod would be plenty to reap the benefits without too much negative stuff. i wouldn't take it with M1T but starting directly afterwards and running for the duration of the cycle will be cool. so, i'd do it like this:
    1-10 test cyp 500mg/wk
    1-3 M1T 15mg/day
    4-12 tren ace 75/EOD
    9-10 superdrol 20mg/day
    8-12 Long R3 40mcg/day
    1-10 nolva 20mg eod
    1-10 letro .25mg every 3rd day

    you'd have to wait 2 weeks after the last cyp shot to start PCT anyway, so you could run tren up until PCT starts.
    sounds like a good plan. do you think that running the tren through the SD would have the same contraindications as running it along side the M1T?
    thanks again,
    Pestis
  6. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    10788
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    nah, M1T is some horrible **** for the liver. and from what i've read and seen, tren elevates values even further. so, if you wanted to play it safe(r), you could cut the SD out for this one. wouldn't notice much difference either way. i'd save the SD for a future cycle. this one looks complex enough without it. tren will provide you with all you want and more, as long as diet is in check. JMO.
  7. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    nah, M1T is some horrible **** for the liver. and from what i've read and seen, tren elevates values even further. so, if you wanted to play it safe(r), you could cut the SD out for this one. wouldn't notice much difference either way. i'd save the SD for a future cycle. this one looks complex enough without it. tren will provide you with all you want and more, as long as diet is in check. JMO.
    sounds right to me, thanks Beelz.
    any other opinions on this??
  8. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    956
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Run the tren, 100mg eod for the first 6-8 weeks of the cycle. The way you have your stack lined up, I would run it for the first 6-7 weeks.
    Sage
  9. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    10788
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sage
    Run the tren, 100mg eod for the first 6-8 weeks of the cycle. The way you have your stack lined up, I would run it for the first 6-7 weeks.
    Sage
    curious. would you recommend taking out the m1t at the start then?
  10. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    curious. would you recommend taking out the m1t at the start then?
    I'm curious too. thanks SAGE
  11. Senior Member
    exnihilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,577
    Rep Power
    924
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'd start the tren the day after you cut the M1t. Tren and M1t together will probably make you feel like **** and your blood pressure will be through the roof.
  12. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    956
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I believe, on a personal level, trenbolone acetate during the first part of a cycle gives you more than a kick start with m1T, dbol, or really any compound. The stuff kicks in quick and should stack nicely with the mix ester cyp you're running. So if to choose one over the other, I would hit the tren early and drop it after 6-8 weeks. However, if adament about using both, Exn put it nicely. Start the Tren Ace at the end of the third week, stopping it around the time you bring the superdrol in.
    Sage
  13. Registered User
    pestis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    227
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by sage
    I believe, on a personal level, trenbolone acetate during the first part of a cycle gives you more than a kick start with m1T, dbol, or really any compound. The stuff kicks in quick and should stack nicely with the mix ester cyp you're running. So if to choose one over the other, I would hit the tren early and drop it after 6-8 weeks. However, if adament about using both, Exn put it nicely. Start the Tren Ace at the end of the third week, stopping it around the time you bring the superdrol in.
    Sage
    o.k. thanks for the input. I could adjust to some thing like:
    1-10 test cyp 500mg/wk
    1-8 tren ace 100mg/eod
    9-11 superdrol 20gm/ed
    9-12 Long r3
    1-11 nolva 20mg/eod
    1-11 letro .25mg/ every third day
    hcg 500mg/week
    pct starts week 12
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2nd Cycle: Tren Ace/ Test Prop Some Questions***
    By Miami335i in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. 3rd cycle questions enath+prop+tren ace
    By kk101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 09:55 PM
  3. New cycle- test/tren ace
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 07:31 PM
  4. Tren ace powder to oil susp question
    By DoGMaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:59 PM
  5. Tren Ace Question
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 09:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in