Kidney stones, SD/4-ad cycle

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Kidney stones, SD/4-ad cycle

Need some advise.... I just finished my 3 week cycle of SD/4-ad. Last night I ended up in the hospital with a kidney infection and two stones.... I told them I was on a Ph cycle and they didn't seem to concerned about it but they did a cat scan and also a urine test and blood work... They said every thing looked great except the stones in my kidney... My blood pressure was fine 165/68 and they said my liver values were fine.... My question is... I was on 10mg-20mg-20mg of Sd and 900mg of 4-ad for the 3 weeks. I still want to keep my cycle going for another 2 weeks because of the great gains... I was thinking of dropping my dose to 10mg for the next two week and my 4-ad to 600mg.... Is this ok?

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

I would drop it right away after that...It'll only get worse if you dont..

3. New Member
    Answers

Jesus, kidney stones and a kidney infection?? I hope this isnt going to be a reoccuring side effect from Superdrol....im starting soon

•   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by captain chet
    I hope this isnt going to be a reoccuring side effect from Superdrol....im starting soon
    you didn't hear

I would venture that this may have been possibly pre existent and aggrevated by dehydration.
    Last edited by David Dunn; 07-01-2005 at 01:51 PM.

5. New Member
    Answers

Kidney stones are most frequently caused by dehydration.
    I've had kidney stones in the past and just finished a 3 week SD cycle, no problems.
    Just increased my water intake by 30%.

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, talk about lower back pain (OUCH) that F**K*** hurt. When I got home yesterday from work I was fine.... I started working out. I finished my back workout and then started on my triceps. I did three sets of the extension bar and was on my second set of Dips and that's when the pain in my back lower right side started.... I said " here comes the lower back pumps... Yeah right, the pain then came around to the front and down to my right nut. Then I got hot flashes and almost puked... I then laid down for about an hour and it seemed to go away. At around 10:00pm last night I went to bed and then the pain started up again, but only worse.... Off to the hospital at 11:00pm and didn't get home till 5:30am.... I feel pretty good right now..... I hope it stayes that way.

7. New Member
    Answers

Did you pass the stone yet or did they give you painkillers?
    They gave me a prescription, but all it did was make me puke.
    Took 4 days before I passed the stone.

Longest 4 days of my life.

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    you didn't hear

I would venture that this may have been possibly pre existent and aggrevated by dehydration.
    It may have been, I was on the road all day yesterday and only drank about 3-4 bottles of water... Most days I drink well over a gallon. not to mention, I only ate 3 meals yesterday... I'm on my seventh by 9:00 at night.

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhutEvr
    Did you pass the stone yet or did they give you painkillers?
    They gave me a prescription, but all it did was make me puke.
    Took 4 days before I passed the stone.

Longest 4 days of my life.
    Nope, didn't pass them yet. They said the one that gave me all the pain was the one that passed from my kidney to my bladder... That didn't come out yet. The other one is still in my kidney.... I'm on: Oxycondone, Ibuprofen, Cipofloxacin and a Stool softener because the doc told me that I'm full of crap "LOL" They could see it in my Cat Scan. I haven't taken a dump in two days.

10. Registered User
    Answers

Just an FYI. Start taking fiber if you're not crapping enough. It'll cause you problems down the road.. I use RenewLife's FiberSMART. Great product...

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Just did a little research.... I found on a couple different sites that other people ended up in the hospital because of kidney infections on M1T.... Isn't M1T and SD very close?

12. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mills
    Just did a little research.... I found on a couple different sites that other people ended up in the hospital because of kidney infections on M1T.... Isn't M1T and SD very close?
    No, they're not. The only thing SD can cause is dehydration. M1t holds water in the kidneys.

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    No, they're not. The only thing SD can cause is dehydration. M1t holds water in the kidneys.
    Thank's bro, you can learn a great deal on this site.

14. Senior Member
    Answers

I would def consider discontinuing your cycle. Will make things worse and the newly added pain medications will also not treat your liver/kidneys too well. Pain meds + methyls= Bad idea, trust me. Pass the stone and then you can get on with your lifting. Good luck.

15. zed
    Board Supporter
    Answers

DRINK A TON OF CRANBERRY JUICE and water. Possibly order uri care by hemmilaya(they also make liv52). I would definately stop your cycle and think about pct with tons of beverages. I got kidney stones two years in a row and i can definately tell you it was because of not enough liquid to many supplements. A good product to get after your pct and stone passage would be CleanseSmart(nutraplanet has it). It will clean your colon and all your vital organs and make your feel like a new man after 30 days. Once your body is in a better state you should re start a stack.

16. New Member
    Answers

Damn that sucks..

Yeah, discontinue the cycle.

Those stones are gonna hurt like a bitch when they come out. I know from my unc, he still gets them time to time and he hasnt used roids/ph's in 8 years.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Hydroxytest, 4-AD cycle
    By badbart in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-21-2003, 05:23 PM
  2. Irongame's 1 Test/4 AD cycle log
    By Irongame in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 04:32 PM
  3. T-1 Pro after light 1-AD cycle opinions
    By intel55 in forum Anabolics