1st Cycle - Advice

Jpv20

Awards
Hi There,

Hope all well with all of you. Ive seen you guys replying many messages here in the forum and also trust that you have a great expertise in this field..

Im currently thinking on doing my first cycle of something more anabolic while bulking. Obvisouly if possible want to take something with minimal side effect.. So, as there are so many new stuff out there, I believe with some experienced people in this forum, you guys will be the best people to give some nice advices..

Ive thought of doing 10 weeks of test - 500mg per week.. Ive also thought of using dianabol.. Objective would be to gain 10-15 pounds of lean mass.. And after that, I will probably happy with my body as I don't have the objective to get huge since Im kinda short and don't like to see short guys with huge muscles..(just my opinion)

The gyno specially is something that I kinda get a bit scared of because I currently have my right side of the chest a bit more fat than the left side that stress me out lol

Ive been training for the last 3 years.. Current training routine, 5 or 6 days a week... Each day hitting a different part of the body.. Calories intake is in about 2800 calories per day..

Current stats are:

Weight - 145 pounds - 66 Kg
Height - 68 inches - 1.73 m
Body fat - about 12%

Current stack includes:

-Vector
-Follidrone
-Orange Triad Vitamins
-Fish Oil
-Creatine
-BCAA
-Whey
-Casein

My nutrition is on point and hitting the macros needed..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How old bro?

Assuming over 25 then just run test e 500 per week split into 2 doses. Var for the last 4 weeks if you want something extra.

Honestly you seem quite light for that height and bf, where are your main lifts at? Asking purely because you might find a change in training plan gives you some of the results you want anyway......

Jpv20

Awards
I’m 30 years old.. main lifts are chest and legs.. Test only option is injection correct? CoZ don’t know why but for me would be avoidable...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would stick with test only 500 a week split twice a week for 12-16 weeks. Maybe throw in some Var last 8 weeks like Whisky said. 5'8" 145 lbs does seem a tad light. I would definetly up your calories a bit. What is your plan for an AI and PCT? Splitting muscle groups can work for some people I do it myself... chest, shoulders, back, legs, arms. But, you may need to change it up for find a more structered program for yourself.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m 30 years old.. main lifts are chest and legs.. Test only option is injection correct? CoZ don’t know why but for me would be avoidable...
How else were you planning to do 500mg of test a week bro?

By where the main lifts are at I meant what’s your one rep (or three/five rep) max is on squat, deadlift and bench? Just to give an idea of strength development thus far

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want avoid pinning, you could do a Dbol/Torem combo -or Dbol/clomid, including a Serm in -and after cycle. Its a newer approach that worked well for others and should give you at least 5-7lbs lean mass in about 5 weeks, if nutrition/training is on point. That way you skip testosterone.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there is a reason you don't want to inject? It isn't bad after the first few times. You get used to sticking a needle in a muscle. As long as your sanitary, there is little risk for anything to go wrong.

edsd

Awards
Hi There,

Hope all well with all of you. Ive seen you guys replying many messages here in the forum and also trust that you have a great expertise in this field..

Im currently thinking on doing my first cycle of something more anabolic while bulking. Obvisouly if possible want to take something with minimal side effect.. So, as there are so many new stuff out there, I believe with some experienced people in this forum, you guys will be the best people to give some nice advices..

Ive thought of doing 10 weeks of test - 500mg per week.. Ive also thought of using dianabol.. Objective would be to gain 10-15 pounds of lean mass.. And after that, I will probably happy with my body as I don't have the objective to get huge since Im kinda short and don't like to see short guys with huge muscles..(just my opinion)

The gyno specially is something that I kinda get a bit scared of because I currently have my right side of the chest a bit more fat than the left side that stress me out lol

Ive been training for the last 3 years.. Current training routine, 5 or 6 days a week... Each day hitting a different part of the body.. Calories intake is in about 2800 calories per day..

Current stats are:

Weight - 145 pounds - 66 Kg
Height - 68 inches - 1.73 m
Body fat - about 12%

Current stack includes:

-Vector
-Follidrone
-Orange Triad Vitamins
-Fish Oil
-Creatine
-BCAA
-Whey
-Casein

My nutrition is on point and hitting the macros needed..
If it’s your first cycle, and considering how light you are, I would try a lower dose of test. You should see great gains. You can always do 400 or 500 next cycle. Honestly if you can’t make gainzzzz on less your diet sucks.

Jpv20

Awards
Is there is a reason you don't want to inject? It isn't bad after the first few times. You get used to sticking a needle in a muscle. As long as your sanitary, there is little risk for anything to go wrong.
I would say that as for many of us is / was, I guess is purely psychological.. and yes, I know that is the most effective way and less liver toxic.. however, it that would be an alternative through tablets, for sure that would be my preference.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would say that as for many of us is / was, I guess is purely psychological.. and yes, I know that is the most effective way and less liver toxic.. however, it that would be an alternative through tablets, for sure that would be my preference.
Tabs are easier, but once you stick that first time. It makes it so much easier. I hate needles, but when sticking myself have no problem with it. Maybe its because I was combat lifesaver/EMT qualified in the Army. I can stick needles in anyone no problem(to include myself), but when someone else is doing it I cant even look when they put the needle in.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want to use testosterone, you're stuck pinning. There are lots of orals which aren't too bad by themselves but nothing really shines its brightest unless you have T going with it.

Definitely could do anavar 4 weeks, take 4 weeks off with a mild bridge Osta or LGD and then hit the var again for 4 more weeks, rinse and repeat once more but with winstrol instead. Meanwhile you could be running mk677 and cardarine at 30mg a day each on top of it during time on and time off. Then you take full pct, time off etc...

Or you could just pin test.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it is psychological, you'll get over it after a few injections.

Listen, this first time I injected, my heart rate picked and and post injection, you may feel "guilt" or some other type of emotion because you are now considered a drug user and doing something illegal. However, if you are smart with cycling it is safe. It's not like you're injecting meth or anything like that. Buy your testosterone, buy your pins, prep your injection site, and poke yourself. Put the needle right up to the skin and press through the skin. Once you're in, the hardest part is done and becomes easier and easier.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Just pin it brah. I finally took the plunge this summer and it’s so much better then an oral cycle. Feels way better, less sides, and very simple and convenient once you get over the actual poke part

Jpv20

Awards
I guess so.. but that’s a physicological barrier that has to be broken lol.. or just could I get someone to help me to do it like in a hospital or something?

I’ve clearly thought on D-Bol/ Sarms because could be taken oral..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess so.. but that’s a physicological barrier that has to be broken lol.. or just could I get someone to help me to do it like in a hospital or something?

Lol. No brother... You can't go to the hospital, to get them to inject you with steroids. :).

If you trust a workout buddy, or something....
But honestly, i hate having anyone stick me with a needle, except me.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Pmsl, yeah bro, as Renew1 said you can’t just rock up to a hospital with a pin and a vial of UGL test and ask them to stab you in the ass.

I had a morbid fear of needles so got a mate to pin my first sub q (I didn’t watch), next time he did it but I watched, time after I did it (and honestly it’s no drama at all). I’m doubting IM will be much different to sub q so I’m not expecting to have an issue when I start pinning IM test next week.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to start Test a few weeks ago but I’m waiting until I can get 10,000iu of HCG to make a smoother transition off cycle and into PCT. Anxiety and depression are two things I’ve always been bothered with and if you don’t PCT right then you will bill more susceptible to psychological sides like these. It made me nervous I’m not gonna lie, but it’s something I want to do here soon. Although I am only 23 my hormones are SHOT which sucks. Anyways though, Sides are managed a little easier from what I’m told on test rather than Dbol and I’ve seen more guys get Gyno on Dbol than just Test. Maybe bring your calories back for your size so you don’t put on as much fat but on cycle you won’t have to worry about that too too much. Hell I’d say you even have room to gain a little before cutting. If you cycle right with your AIs on deck then you should actually lose some fat on your chest. What do your labs look like right now?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was going to start Test a few weeks ago but I’m waiting until I can get 10,000iu of HCG to make a smoother transition off cycle and into PCT. Anxiety and depression are two things I’ve always been bothered with and if you don’t PCT right then you will bill more susceptible to psychological sides like these. It made me nervous I’m not gonna lie, but it’s something I want to do here soon. Although I am only 23 my hormones are SHOT which sucks. Anyways though, Sides are managed a little easier from what I’m told on test rather than Dbol and I’ve seen more guys get Gyno on Dbol than just Test. Maybe bring your calories back for your size so you don’t put on as much fat but on cycle you won’t have to worry about that too too much. Hell I’d say you even have room to gain a little before cutting. If you cycle right with your AIs on deck then you should actually lose some fat on your chest. What do your labs look like right now?
Done many cycles and have never used HCG. Just saying

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Done many cycles and have never used HCG. Just saying
I thought I’d get a response about the age thing first haha. I’m just worried about mental sides I could get. Oh! Also OP, less is more for your first cycle! I’ve helped plenty of buddies out with a first run and seen great results with lower doses. Depending on size, gym experience and diet especially since you’re only 145lbs you could see good gains on 300-400mg per week. Most of my buddies start on .5ml twice for the first week or two then raise to .75ml then 1.0ml over time. It’ll let you manage sides as you encounter them. Good luck!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought I’d get a response about the age thing first haha. I’m just worried about mental sides I could get. Oh! Also OP, less is more for your first cycle! I’ve helped plenty of buddies out with a first run and seen great results with lower doses. Depending on size, gym experience and diet especially since you’re only 145lbs you could see good gains on 300-400mg per week. Most of my buddies start on .5ml twice for the first week or two then raise to .75ml then 1.0ml over time. It’ll let you manage sides as you encounter them. Good luck!
Question, How have you helped tons of people with their first cycle, and yet still haven't run your first! Just, saying.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question, How have you helped tons of people with their first cycle, and yet still haven't run your first! Just, saying.
Getting the gear, doses, helped with a few IM injections, labs, etc. just generally doing research where others couldn’t as well. I’m FAR from an expert by any means! I just like to do my best to help where I can and do my best to make sure my friends are safe. I’ve ran sarms and some PHs although the PHs don’t necessarily get along with me and I understand it isn’t Test or Dbol but I guess where I came in was helping inform friends of dosing mainly. My buddy was too eager to cycle and between work and family he didn’t have time to research. He ended up taking 150mg of Dbol a day with NO test base or PCT on hand. Bugged his heart and his liver out pretty bad. Anyways, I just try to keep things like that from happening is all. We all want to be safe as possible but I always mention I haven’t ran my first test cycle yet. It’d be irresponsible to offer advise under the guise that I had.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Test makes me feel amazing. I ran lgd without a test base and felt absolutely horrible. I would suggest 500mg test for 10-12 weeks and then finish last 4-6 weeks with anavar. Great cycle, youll feel good, minimal to no sides, just gotta get over the pinning and yes for longer cycles *8 + weeks* id run hcg but thats just me.

Jpv20

Awards
Test makes me feel amazing. I ran lgd without a test base and felt absolutely horrible. I would suggest 500mg test for 10-12 weeks and then finish last 4-6 weeks with anavar. Great cycle, youll feel good, minimal to no sides, just gotta get over the pinning and yes for longer cycles *8 + weeks* id run hcg but thats just me.
Yep, just gotta get over the pinning.. perhaps maybe I can try once on myself and see how it works? What would be the best place and easier? the ass part?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep, just gotta get over the pinning.. perhaps maybe I can try once on myself and see how it works? What would be the best place and easier? the ass part?
The glute is probably the easiest in my opinion

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been having the worst pip in my glutes. Starting to like the delts though. Quads can suck also

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Glute was my first injection site but honestly i prefer to do sub q (some guys on here are against it and say absorption rate is slower) but i try to do sub q as much as i can and glutes only when i need to rest other areas for scar tissue reasons)

Jpv20

Awards
Thanks all

So I probably would follow the following

12 weeks.

testosterone 500mg weeks 1-8
Winstrol 50mg daily weeks 1-4
Testosterone 750 weeks 8-12
Winstrol 50mg weeks 8-12

What do you guys think? Many side effects expected or not much?

Anyone that can Let me know either here or in private message some reliable sources to buy the above.

Thanks

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks all

So I probably would follow the following

12 weeks.

testosterone 500mg weeks 1-8
Winstrol 50mg daily weeks 1-4
Testosterone 750 weeks 8-12
Winstrol 50mg weeks 8-12

What do you guys think? Many side effects expected or not much?

Anyone that can Let me know either here or in private message some reliable sources to buy the above.

Thanks

What? 12 weeks winstrol?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks brother..1-4, 8-12....
Ah! Okay. I see. :)

I thought I had to donate part of my liver to keep you going for that long.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Applauding the patience in this thread. OP needs to do more research.

My opinion: 12+ weeks w kick start and finisher in your 30s ends in TRT within 5 years. Just my opinion.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Applauding the patience in this thread. OP needs to do more research.

My opinion: 12+ weeks w kick start and finisher in your 30s ends in TRT within 5 years. Just my opinion.
I am 43. So you are saying that with one cycle with 12 weeks+ and Kick start plus finisher will put someone on trt after 5 years. Or...are you saying that if these type of cycles are ran continuously year after year that would be the result. Just picking your brain man...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 34 I only ran 4 cycles that year but they were motherfukers. And I went from 846 to 330 after using some pretty aggressive post cycles and including hcg anything over 10 weeks. It’s totally just my opinion, but if I could go back, it would be 8 weeks or less on short esters. For a first cycle for OP, that seems like a rather aggressive and complicated run.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 34 I only ran 4 cycles that year but they were motherfukers. And I went from 846 to 330 after using some pretty aggressive post cycles and including hcg anything over 10 weeks. It’s totally just my opinion, but if I could go back, it would be 8 weeks or less on short esters. For a first cycle for OP, that seems like a rather aggressive and complicated run.
Wow...I mean wow. I only intend on running one cycle a year or take your suggestion from another thread and go 2 8 week cycles in a year. I will see how I bounce back after this one a play it by ear.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow...I mean wow. I only intend on running one cycle a year or take your suggestion from another thread and go 2 8 week cycles in a year. I will see how I bounce back after this one a play it by ear.
It happens. I knew I was willing to get on TRT though so I went ahead and pushed the limits a little. But some of these tougher cycles can really knock a guy in his 30s off the horse so to speak. I think 8 weeks on prop/NPP would rival a 12 week cycle of test with a kicker. And it’s a month less suppression.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you want avoid pinning, you could do a Dbol/Torem combo -or Dbol/clomid, including a Serm in -and after cycle. Its a newer approach that worked well for others and should give you at least 5-7lbs lean mass in about 5 weeks, if nutrition/training is on point. That way you skip testosterone.
This. Or if you are gyno prone you could swap the dbol for tbol with no worries of gyno. 50mg of tbol a day weeks 1-6 30 mg of torem weeks 1-10. Wait 10 weeks and repeat. No pinning and you would cause much less damage to your reproductive system than doing test for 12 weeks and completely shutting down your testosterone production. (the torem will keep your nuts working, its when they stop working and shrink that permanent damage is done. Plus you will have your own natural testosterone production, so you won't feel like shyte. Another advantage of running torem on cycle).

Jpv20

Awards
My plan is definitely not to run more than 1/2 cycles to get to my desired muscle mass.. as I’ve said, I don’t have the objective of getting huge but to gain 10/15 lbs of muscle.. as many people suggested and after advices of people that went probably through the same doubts, I believe and trust test 500mg per week will be one of the “safest” choices with not much side effects (when compared with others)..

I’m just now getting into the thought on adding Winstrol / Anavar at respectively beginning and end of the cycle..

Jpv20

Awards
This. Or if you are gyno prone you could swap the dbol for tbol with no worries of gyno. 50mg of tbol a day weeks 1-6 30 mg of torem weeks 1-10. Wait 10 weeks and repeat. No pinning and you would cause much less damage to your reproductive system than doing test for 12 weeks and completely shutting down your testosterone production. (the torem will keep your nuts working, its when they stop working and shrink that permanent damage is done. Plus you will have your own natural testosterone production, so you won't feel like shyte. Another advantage of running torem on cycle).
This is a cycle you have done? Totally oral, correct? How many pounds of lean muscle after PCT?