Next Cycle Candidate

1. Registered User
    Answers

Next Cycle Candidate

I've been mulling through several options for what to do for my upcoming cut cycle (some of you may have noticed me throwing around several ideas so far). I think that I *might* have it worked out, but, as usual, I'd like to pass it by the board and receive some feedback.

GOALS:
    #1 priority is body fat reduction so I will be doing cardio 4 days per week with this cycle and I will be lifting for sets of 12 - 20 on my upper body (mainly due to shoulder injury) and sets of 6 - 10 for my lower body (no problem areas there). Lifting will aslo be 4 days per week, Wednesday and weekends are rest time. If I achieve lean gains on top of body fat reduction that is a welcome bonus, but not my ultimate priority.

IDEAS:
    Keeping the methyl sections short and trying an on-off-on style cycle this time. I also want to try a combo of Ultra HOT and Rebound XT for PCT, I will have Nolva on hand if need be (of course). I'm going to start this cycle off slow, you'll notice weeks 1-2 my dosage of everything is quite low. Keep in mind my *main* goal is to drop BF without losing muscle and to keep it safe. FYI, the 4 / 2 / 4 idea was borrowed from some samply cycles give by ALR.

Here it goes (dosages are daily totals, if give twice a day divide that in two for the single dosage, eg: I'm taking 25 mg of Prostanozol per dose on week 3):

Weeks 1 - 2:
    Prostanozol @ 25 mg (morning)
    Ergomax LMG @ 10 mg (night)

Week 3:
    Prostanozol @ 50 mg (morning, noon)
    Ergomax LMG @ 10 mg (night)

Week 4:
    Prostanozol @ 50 mg (morning, night)

Weeks 5 - 6 (OFF PERIOD):
    Ultra HOT @ 3 caps (night)
    Fenungreek @ 3 / 4 caps (night)

Weeks 7 - 8:

Prostanozol @ 50 mg (morning, noon)
    Superdrol @ 10 mg (night)

Weeks 9 - 10:
    Prostanozol @ 50 mg (morning, night)

Weeks 11 - 12 (PCT):
    Fenungreek @ 3 / 4 caps (night)
    DHEA @ 200 mg (morning, noon)

Weeks 13 - 14 (PCT):
    Rebound XT @ 2 caps (morning, night)
    Lean Xtreme @ 4 caps (morning, night)
    Fenungreek @ 5 / 6 caps (night)
    DHEA @ 200 mg (morning, noon)

* I have been taking Milk Thistle for about 2 months straight now. It will be cycled off during Methyl usage and cycled back on at the times when I am using Prostanozol alone and during PCT.

** I have also been taking Policosanol and Hawthorn Berry for about 2 months already.

During Weeks 1 - 14 I will be taking:

- Policosanol (20 mg daily)
    - 12 grams fish oil daily
    - Hawthorn Berry (1200 mg daily)
    - Saw Palmetto (320 mg daily)

During Weeks 7 - 10 I will be taking:

- Red Yeast Rice (1200 mg daily)
    - CoQ10 (30 mg daily)

During Weeks 7 - 14 I will be taking:
    - Niacin (400 mg daily)
    - Celery Seed Extract (150 mg daily)

OTHER SUPPS:
    Multi-Vitamin
    Calcium
    Diesel Fuel
    Valerian Root (for sleep)
    Dymatize Xpand (1 serving during work-out)

Comments welcome! Don't worry about expense as I have everything but Ultra HOT, the second bottle of Fenungreek, and the DHEA purchased and waiting already. I've been piling it all up while I plan exactly how I want to use it!

2. Registered User
    Answers

If you don't have any comments and you just think it's okay, I wouldn't mind hearing a few "looks good" comments even if thats all you have to say.

Hopefully I'm not asking about something crazy here.

Thanks again for reading.
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

I've used PH's to cut in the past, compared to a cutter that I did without them. To be honest, I felt that it wasn't really worth it. Using the PH's, I came out with about 3 to 5 more pounds of lean mass compared to without them (accounting for the small difference in bodyfat levels).

What is your bodyfat at right now? Without PH's, you can lose about 1% bf per week if you're really serious about it.

I think you should save all of that for a bulking cycle. Do your cut naturally now, get down to a lower bodyfat level, and then use the PH's to gain more mass. If you do that, you won't have to go through the waiting period of PCT from after your cut untill you can start "bulking" with PH's again.

I haven't seen where ALR gave sample cycles like yours, but I'm sure that if he did, the man knows what he is talking about! So if it's modeled after something he said, it probably will be good. Again, personally I don't like the idea of being "on" for 4 weeks, coming off for 2, and then going back on - why go off? I don't think you'd recover in that amount of time, so it's like you're going to shut yourself down, and then tease your body into thinking it should start producing it's own Test again, and by the time it starts to get that process going, you slam it with more exogenous hormones, but my knowledge is miniscule compared to ALR's.

Really, think about how much bodyfat you want to lose. If it's only like 5% or so, I say just hit it hard for 5 to 6 weeks, get down to where you want to be, and then you're all ready to go and run a bulking PH cycle.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Swan,

This is where ALR suggested a similar cycle:

ALRI new non-methyls and lipids

In post #2, his second suggested protocol is a 4-2-4 style. I put different compounds in my cycle for the most part, though.

So, do you think this cycle would be better suited for a lean bulk? I would like to end up, after all is said and done, at around 190-200 lbs with visible abs. Might it be a good idea to 'finish' bulking before trying to strip away the fat?

Perhaps I would benefit more from a bulk and I could save my cut for next summer since I won't be done with this one in time to be overly "useful" this year. I'm probably sitting at 14% or so body fat, thats what mybodycomp.com told me last time I was over there, that was when I was 173 pounds and was running alot -- I'm 186 now and feel like I'm not fatter than I was then. Sounds reasonable since I can't see abs by any means, but I'm not exactly hefty either.

Thanks for the suggestions!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I don't suppose you have any M5AA? This stuff kicked butt for me at 20mg /day. If you decide to do an "assisted" cut this one would get my vote. I even experimented with it at very low calorie levels and still didn't loose any muscle mass.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrico
    I don't suppose you have any M5AA? This stuff kicked butt for me at 20mg /day. If you decide to do an "assisted" cut this one would get my vote. I even experimented with it at very low calorie levels and still didn't loose any muscle mass.
    I'm new to the scene, so I don't have ANY products pre-ban. M5AA was recommended to me before but I've not ran across any yet.

I think that maybe Swan is right and this cycle would be a better bulk. I could cut with Prostanozol alone for my pre-summer cut next year. I'd end up being bigger by then if I used this one for a bulk anyway.

Again, thanks for all your feedback guys! I appreciate it.
  7. inventor of the remix
    Answers

M5AA is great, i love it, and im glad i stockedpiled that **** before the ban. Okay, sorry, im done rubbing it in.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

wish i had stocked up on m1t mmmmmmmmmmmm i love that ****...guess im the only one who doesnt get any ****in side affects off 20mg a day.......wish i could find some now
  9. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigman420
    wish i had stocked up on m1t mmmmmmmmmmmm i love that ****...guess im the only one who doesnt get any ****in side affects off 20mg a day.......wish i could find some now
    if u want to take the risks there are european websites still selling it, not cheap though. and maybe ebay too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. next cycle
    By therock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 08:17 AM
  2. The next cycle..take a look
    By wardog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 11:32 PM
  3. Next Cycle
    By BULLDOG in forum Cycle Info