ergomax and dbol

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEMO1975

Awards
what could one ecpect from a ergomax dbol cycle also 40 mg deca a week, just wondering ya know

foo.c

Board Supporter
Awards
what could one ecpect from a ergomax dbol cycle also 40 mg deca a week, just wondering ya know
Doesn't seem like a good cycle with 2 orals and no test. Also, I assume you meant 400 mg Deca per week?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope not a good idea at all for the above cited reasons

NEMO1975

Awards
yea 400 and say u thrpw test in there with dbol dosage around 20mg ed

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
40mg of deca will do alot for you too.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
You could expect a bunch of people to bitch at you and tell you to reconsider ;)

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
It was not only a thought that took you 2 seconds to type out, but also mistyped...or at least I hope. If you were seriously considering 40mg of deca per week, I am ultra concerned....considering that most people here recognized you meant DBOL!!!!, I still have issues. If you can't spend a few MOMENTS typing out more than one sentence for a post, why should we waste our time giving advice. Honestly now, I am not trying to be a dick...but when you make post with no grammatical effort, spelling errors, and substance usage errors, why should I not piss all over this? For the average individual, it wouldn't have taken mere moments to make the post a touch more coherent.

NEMO1975

Awards
read my last post it say yea 400 its a mis type bro

NEMO1975

Awards
look almighty grammer man u r being a dick now sorry if I ruined your day with my quick at work posts that even if your grasp of the english langauge is not that good u can still get what I am saying. Your rude and retarded, please find a new hobby cause correspondence is not your high point it seems. As well as I was talking bout deca, if u would have looked a couple of posts up u would have seen that On that note if you noticed that I spelled anything wrong go piss on your nuts cause thats prob the best u can do. If u can't help please don't attempt to thank you.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
just do ergomax or dbol, not both. You could hit that deca as mentioned at 400mg/week, maybe consider some testosterone though
Sage

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nemo chill out.. you asked for advice and now you get it, you are getting hot about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.