19 nor andro and testabol

bic

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of doing a cycle of 19nor andro and testabol.Years back i did m-drol and some tren.But what do you think of gen x labs 19 nor andro and testabol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Never even heard of them. I'd stick to tried and true compounds like msten dmz epi hdrol...etc.

bic

Awards
  • Established
19 nor was made by gen x labs which they don't make anymore looking to put on mass and strenght.I have a bottle of GS made by galaxy which they don't make anymore its 2 in one style

bic

Awards
  • Established
Never even heard of them. I'd stick to tried and true compounds like msten dmz epi hdrol...etc.
Got some DMZ what is the best way to cycle this and got on cycle and after cycle support.Should i get other cycle stuff and if so what

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Got some DMZ what is the best way to cycle this and got on cycle and after cycle support.Should i get other cycle stuff and if so what
Glad you went with DMZ, you are going to love it. Its strong, your weight will go up week 1. Get CEL Cycle Assist, TUDCA also if you are worried about your liver.

bic

Awards
  • Established
Thought of post cycle 3x and protex after cycle support and was thinking of estro strike also should i get anything else

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMZ shuts you down pretty good doesn't it? I'd get some Clomid then for afterward.