How is SD legal?

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I'm just curious how Designer Supplements got SD on the market. From what I can gather with my limited knowledge in chemistry is that they just added another methyl group to Masteron. Is that all they had to do to get it past the AAS ban, just change a couple electrons around in the compound?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious how Designer Supplements got SD on the market. From what I can gather with my limited knowledge in chemistry is that they just added another methyl group to Masteron. Is that all they had to do to get it past the AAS ban, just change a couple electrons around in the compound?
Don't worry, attention like this will help push it out faster :thumbsup:

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Just learn to like it :D

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I'm sure my one post will be the reason the FDA starts looking into SD and not the 1 million other posts by 14 years olds on BB.com asking whether or not they should take it. Give me a break.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure my one post will be the reason the FDA starts looking into SD and not the 1 million other posts by 14 years olds on BB.com asking whether or not they should take it. Give me a break.
just bustin your balls. SD is not the only compound of this nature available through 'loopholes'