TEST CYP/Dbol come back cycle

Mak1990

Mak1990

Awards
I am 28 years old
190lbs and have been working out for 10 years on and off.
I have done small dosed cycles about 6 years ago on and off
Example: weeks 1-8/10 test e 200-400mg
Weeks 1-4 20 mg winstrol
When I was in my early twenties. I always did small doses and followed up with pct (Clomid 100mg 1st day 50mg for twenty 29 more days). Thank god I have never got any side effects. My natural test was on the High end even at age of 28. I always responded well to low dosages.
-
My question is this: I have two bottles of pharm grade test cyp (Pfizer) (test cyp 10ml 200mg per 1 ml) and 100/10mg dbol tabs laying around. As I stated above I haven’t touched gear in almost six years.
What would be a better option for a lean mass gain/cut goal dosage wise?

-Weeks 1-10
400mg test c (mon, thur 200mg)
Weeks 1-4
30mg dbol ed

OR

-weeks 1-10
200mg test c
Weeks 1-4
20-30mg dbol

My goals are to lean down (with of course proper diet and cardio) with adding a couple pounds of lean mass. Idc to gain 15-20pounds and would rather gain 8-10 solid pounds from the cycle while maintaining and even gaining some muscle tissue without being shut down hard and easily recover and hold onto with what I gained.

I understand most people are going to tell me I can’t use dbol and test for cutting, I am going to get water retention etc. BUT through my research you can cut/recomp on anything as long as you diet properly and do your cardio