EQ and libido...WTF??

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
As the title says, have any of ya'll felt this from EQ alone? I do not remember this from the past at all. I mean hell, I am almost 25 and getting random erections for no damn reason.....:think: :frustrate

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually EQ usually has the opposite effect on me. Sure what you have is really EQ?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea most likely it will kill sex drive....it reduces to 1test

bigcity

Awards
I have heard differnet things, Its weird some guys say raging while some get lame

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Well if it kills sex drive, then it still has one hell of a lower extremity vasodilatory effect!! As far as I can tell, it is the real deal. QV, 200 mg/ml.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In very small quantities IIRC. 1-Test is the 5-alpha reduced form of boldenone. The thing is I don't think boldenone has much of an affinity for 5-alpha reductase.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That's interesting. Out of curiosity, does does 1,4ad also lead to a possible increase in 1-test? (Since it's related to EQ).

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not much 1,4 becomes boldenone, and an even smaller amount of boldenone because 1-Test.

It's become aparent that most prohormones garner gains primarily prior to any conversion, and that actual conversion occurs on a very small scale. That's why prohormones for the most part act somewhat different from their supposedly target steroids.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Remember everyone is different so maybe you are one of the lucky ones and will get the libido boost.

Well if it kills sex drive, then it still has one hell of a lower extremity vasodilatory effect!! As far as I can tell, it is the real deal. QV, 200 mg/ml.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Remember everyone is different so maybe you are one of the lucky ones and will get the libido boost.
That is what I am thinking, which makes me think I should not have worried about adding tren in in the first place. Hell, 600 mgs a wk of deca alone when I was younger did not alter my sex drive....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lucky man. I am the opposite. Anything but test seems to kill my libido.

That is what I am thinking, which makes me think I should not have worried about adding tren in in the first place. Hell, 600 mgs a wk of deca alone when I was younger did not alter my sex drive....