E. Cottonii for 1/4 Andro stack

B4Hand

Awards
So I recently ran a cycle of Hi-Tech 1AD and Hi-Tech Anavar. Although it was a weaker PH cycle I had good results. I gained 10 lbs and went up on all my lifts. In retrospect I wish I had run 4 Ando with the 1AD because I feel I really needed a test base.

I ran Post Cycle 3X with e. Cottonii, Rebirth, and Eradicate E and recovered nicely. So could I use this PCT with a 1/4 Andro cycle? I'm just a little hesitant about clomid. Also, what are the best brands/deals on PHs? Any suggestions for other additions?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I recently ran a cycle of Hi-Tech 1AD and Hi-Tech Anavar. Although it was a weaker PH cycle I had good results. I gained 10 lbs and went up on all my lifts. In retrospect I wish I had run 4 Ando with the 1AD because I feel I really needed a test base.

I ran Post Cycle 3X with e. Cottonii, Rebirth, and Eradicate E and recovered nicely. So could I use this PCT with a 1/4 Andro cycle? I'm just a little hesitant about clomid. Also, what are the best brands/deals on PHs? Any suggestions for other additions?
Hi Tech’s 1 Testosterone is fully dosed 1 andro at 110 mg a pill, a high tech delivery system, and with grapefruit extract to increase absorption. Priceplow is a price comparison site for multiple online supplement companies and can steer you toward a company with the best price.