Ar1macare pro

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Ar1macare seems to be unavailable EVERYWHERE currently. Anybody have an opinion on the next best thing?

DennisC1986

Awards
People talk about CEL cycle assist. I always use arimacare since personally I think it has some better ingredients. But check that one out

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
People talk about CEL cycle assist. I always use arimacare since personally I think it has some better ingredients. But check that one out
I've seen k1ngsguard mentioned as a better arimacare. I'll check out CEL, thanks

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cel cycle assist is the best in on cycle support for aas, as well as just being healthier overall.
I’ve tried a lot of various brands of cycle support supps and always end up back with cycle assist.
Im telling you bro, it’s good stuff. Stinks, but works.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ar1macare seems to be unavailable EVERYWHERE currently. Anybody have an opinion on the next best thing?
Use KingsGuard. Engineered to cover effectively all you should care about when on cycle. I actually use it regardless for overall liver/kidneys, blood lipids, blood pressure, heart and lipids profile health.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use KingsGuard. Engineered to cover effectively all you should care about when on cycle. I actually use it regardless for overall liver/kidneys, blood lipids, blood pressure, heart and lipids profile health.
So kings guard essentially is arimacare pro re formulated?

Dmpesso

Awards
You guys think this is a good supplement if I just want to lower estrogen and I haven’t taken anything except natural test boosters like LJ100?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
CEL Cycle Assist all day- ran it for 10 years, never has let me down.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You guys think this is a good supplement if I just want to lower estrogen and I haven’t taken anything except natural test boosters like LJ100?
Long jack doesn't actually boost testosterone.

I'm not so sure arimacare does much of anything besides have some potentially good ingredients. Certainly didn't tame 200mg DHEA any. **** was estrogenic as all get out.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not for lowering Estrogen, no.

Dmpesso

Awards
Wow I thought it would be decent at least the ingredients are all aromatase inhibitors basically. You sure LJ doesn’t boost testoerone? It sure feels like it does lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm curious why you are looking at a cycle assist product to lower Estrogen?

Dmpesso

Awards
I'm curious why you are looking at a cycle assist product to lower Estrogen?

Took a natural test booster (genius test from amazon) that at first was tightening up my chest and increasing test I felt all the positive benefits. Eventually it made my pre existing puffy nipples from puberty worse, since I forgot to cycle and now my nipple is even puffier on one side and slightly more chest fat. Have a feeling it was the dim in the product, it was working good at first but as I started taking the full dose I noticed estrogen sides. I also adddd extra LJ100 so could have been aromatizing so honestly who knows. I do notice estrogen sides when I take anything more then 75mg of DIM by itself. I think I have a sluggish liver. I can tell I’m very sensitive and have high aromatase.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took a natural test booster (genius test from amazon) that at first was tightening up my chest and increasing test I felt all the positive benefits. Eventually it made my pre existing puffy nipples from puberty worse, since I forgot to cycle and now my nipple is even puffier on one side and slightly more chest fat. Have a feeling it was the dim in the product, it was working good at first but as I started taking the full dose I noticed estrogen sides. I also adddd extra LJ100 so could have been aromatizing so honestly who knows. I do notice estrogen sides when I take anything more then 75mg of DIM by itself. I think I have a sluggish liver. I can tell I’m very sensitive and have high aromatase.
OK.
Well there are pharma-type AIs, if you want tp go that route.
If not, there are some good "natural" products out there.
Personally, I wouldn't buy a cycle assist for that purpose, since there are good products out there made for that.

Dmpesso

Awards
OK.
If not, there are some good "natural" products out there.
Personally, I wouldn't buy a cycle assist for that purpose, since there are good products out there made for that.
What would you recommend? I took Arimistane and it worked really fast but after a while it seems like it stopped working and just made me feel like ****. My absolute last resort was a pharmaceutical grade AI. I don’t have insurance and paying for lab work with cash is a bitch in NYC.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go get bloodwork. You could just be giving yourself placebo. If your estrogen is high via bloodwork, a doctor might be willing to get you a prescription for some anastrozole

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would you recommend? I took Arimistane and it worked really fast but after a while it seems like it stopped working and just made me feel like ****. My absolute last resort was a pharmaceutical grade AI. I don’t have insurance and paying for lab work with cash is a bitch in NYC.
My advice would be to start a new thread listing your concerns, and what you feel you may need, and asking for suggestions.

I'm not an expert with "natural" products, but there really seems to be some pretty good ones coming out now.
Arimistane can definitely dry you out some, and reduce puffiness. Most people now say that Arimistane isn't actually an AI.

One thing to keep in mind..... If you drive your Estrogen too low, it can make you feel bad.

I don't mind giving you my opinions, but on this, you'd be better off throwing it in front of the group, and seeing what they suggest.

I'm actually shopping for a good AI right now myself, so I'll be following.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go get bloodwork. You could just be giving yourself placebo. If your estrogen is high via bloodwork, a doctor might be willing to get you a prescription for some anastrozole
He's right. ^^

Dmpesso

Awards
My advice would be to start a new thread listing your concerns, and what you feel you may need, and asking for suggestions.

I'm not an expert with "natural" products, but there really seems to be some pretty good ones coming out now.
Arimistane can definitely dry you out some, and reduce puffiness. Most people now say that Arimistane isn't actually an AI.

One thing to keep in mind..... If you drive your Estrogen too low, it can make you feel bad.

I don't mind giving you my opinions, but on this, you'd be better off throwing it in front of the group, and seeing what they suggest.

I'm actually shopping for a good AI right now myself, so I'll be following.
I actually did make a thread a while ago and everyone just said Arimistane doesn’t lower estrogen and the only route is a real Pharma AI.

Dmpesso

Awards
Without insurance it’s going to be very expensive taking constant blood tests and paying for doctors visits all in cash since you have to constantly manage your levels once you start a real AI, I was avoiding that as my last resort. I’m definitely going to get blood work done soon when I can spend that extra money but a few years ago when I did bloodwork (never took any supplements or went to the gym, strictly push-ups and intermittent fasting), it was at like 5:30 pm when I took the test too, not even in the morning. My total T was 595 and free t was very high like over the max limit and SHBG was very low. I think the IF gave me the very high free T! Of course they didn’t test my estrogen levels but I’m sure it’s high as I heard high free T combined with low SHBG allows for high aromatase to estrogen, but I’m only speculating here. At one point I was so desperate I was going to order a real AI from one of those research sites and just dose myself based on symptoms and the anti Gyno protocol I saw online. It just sounds very risky so I’ve been avoiding it. I don’t have any crazy side effects, my libido is always extremely high. I just don’t like the way my chest looks and I’ve always had problems with low GABA which causes me anxiety in certain situations. However if I do push-ups all day or workout a lot I don’t have nearly as much anxiety, but if I don’t workout for a while it starts up again. It makes me feel like estrogen is the culprit since I recently read online men with high estrogen have low gaba levels since estrogen suppresses GABA and I see ALOT of dudes who actually get blood work and confirm high estrogen complaining about anxiety as one of the symptoms so I’m sure it’s related.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With all the blood work I’m going to need and paying for the doctor visit all cash it’s gonna cost over $500 cash and I have other priorities right now unfortunately but I really do want to get blood work done. A few years ago when I did bloodwork (never took any supplements or went to the gym, strictly push-ups and intermittent fasting), it was at like 5:30 pm when I took the test, not even in the morning and my T was 595 and free t was very high like over the max limit and SHBG was very low. I think the IF gave me the very high free T! Of course they didn’t test my estrogen levels but I’m sure it’s high as I heard high free T combined with low SHBG allows for high aromatase to estrogen, but I’m only speculating here. Once I have enough extra money on the side to get bloodwork I’ll definitely update the thread.
Privatemdlabs has a female hormone panel that costs $70’ish and covers estradiol, total test, cbc, etc.

Dmpesso

Awards
Privatemdlabs has a female hormone panel that costs $70’ish and covers estradiol, total test, cbc, etc.
Thanks I actually got so happy when I first found out about these online labs only to find out it’s illegal in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. The only way to obtain blood work in NYC is by doctor referral which means I have to pay for a cash visit and then pay the lab cash with their rip off pricing. It’s honestly bs I don’t see any real good reason they would do that except to discourage homeopathy and self treating with supplements and herbs. They want you to go to doctors only so they can recommend their bull**** patented chemicals.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK.
If not, there are some good "natural" products out there..
What natural products are alternatives to prescription AIs that you know of? My estrogen went just slightly above normal when my trt doctor upped my dosage to 200 mg test so I had it lowered to 175 mg where it is in range so I could avoid taking Arimidex. Thinking if I could find anything natural that could just lower my estrogen a few points I could go back to 200 mg test. Heard Letrone by Black Lion Research was supposed to be a good over the counter ai.

Dmpesso

Awards
What natural products are alternatives to prescription AIs that you know of? My estrogen went just slightly above normal when my trt doctor upped my dosage to 200 mg test so I had it lowered to 175 mg where it is in range so I could avoid taking Arimidex. Thinking if I could find anything natural that could just lower my estrogen a few points I could go back to 200 mg test. Heard Letrone by Black Lion Research was supposed to be a good over the counter ai.
Even though your on TRT so your situation is a bit different, what are some of the sides you noticed from the high estrogen? If you want to chime in on the thread I just made in the health section about high estrogen and anxiety that would be great as well

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like I said above, I'm not an expert on these. And no "natural" product could do the work of a pharma grade compound.
But you could research some of these:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/292755-best-otc-ai.html

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Even though your on TRT so your situation is a bit different, what are some of the sides you noticed from the high estrogen? If you want to chime in on the thread I just made in the health section about high estrogen and anxiety that would be great as well
I hope you get some good feedback brother, but it can be tricky....
Some of the sides from low Estrogen and high Estrogen can be very similar. Especially the crappy feeling.
Just a thought.... Could you possibly cross a state line and pay cash for bloodwork, or is that even a legitimate option?

Dmpesso

Awards
I hope you get some good feedback brother, but it can be tricky....
Some of the sides from low Estrogen and high Estrogen can be very similar. Especially the crappy feeling.
Just a thought.... Could you possibly cross a state line and pay cash for bloodwork, or is that even a legitimate option?
I was thinking that but it’s only $100-$200 for a cash visit for the doc to get a referral so the amount of money I’m saving going to another state is probably not worth it and I’m sure you have to show your license and prove your residency or something otherwise it would be too easy.

Yea I know that feeling like crap of low estrogen when I started taking arimistane I felt great mentally and my chest looked great but when I woke up the next day my joints felt like I was 90 years old. That was only with one cap (25mg). Once I tried to take 2 in one day, I felt so drowsy, weak and sore it was horrible. That’s what made me stop it’s impossible to keep estrogen in a perfect level with Arimistane if your not taking test or anything with it. I guess it was TOO strong for me. And people say it doesn’t decrease estrogen. I think it shuts down all estrogen atomization made that day because it wears off very fast, which is the real issue with it. Too short of a half life.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking that but it’s only $100-$200 for a cash visit for the doc to get a referral so the amount of money I’m saving going to another state is probably not worth it and I’m sure you have to show your license and prove your residency or something otherwise it would be too easy.

Yea I know that feeling like crap of low estrogen when I started taking arimistane I felt great mentally and my chest looked great but when I woke up the next day my joints felt like I was 90 years old. That was only with one cap (25mg). Once I tried to take 2 in one day, I felt so drowsy, weak and sore it was horrible. That’s what made me stop it’s impossible to keep estrogen in a perfect level with Arimistane if your not taking test or anything with it. I guess it was TOO strong for me. And people say it doesn’t decrease estrogen. I think it shuts down all estrogen atomization made that day because it wears off very fast, which is the real issue with it. Too short of a half life.
If Arimistane reduces Estrogen at all, it is definitely one of the weaker AIs. If you thought you felt rough on that, just wait until you try a pharma grade product. :)

Your anxiety issues and such are fairly common. And in people with anxiety, it is much more common to think you have gyno symptoms, even when you might not have gyno issues at all.
I've seen it many times on this board alone.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t suffer from any symptoms. My e levels were only slightly above normal.

Dmpesso

Awards
If Arimistane reduces Estrogen at all, it is definitely one of the weaker AIs. If you thought you felt rough on that, just wait until you try a pharma grade product. :)

Your anxiety issues and such are fairly common. And in people with anxiety, it is much more common to think you have gyno symptoms, even when you might not have gyno issues at all.
I've seen it many times on this board alone.
This is true but besides Gyno the way my body stores fat on the chest usually signifies high estrogen. So I guess part of getting rid of “Gyno” is feeling like **** for a while to starve the estrogen receptors on the breast tissue. Before I even consider going with a real AI i have to just bite the bullet and get a blood test.

Dmpesso

Awards
I didn’t suffer from any symptoms. My e levels were only slightly above normal.

Yea that’s why, only slightly above and if your T is high from the TRT you won’t have any symptoms.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Dmpesso

Awards
This article is very good describing the symptoms of high and low estrogen. https://dosagemayvary.com/high-estrogen-vs-low-estrogen-symptoms-for-men/
Holy **** I have more symptoms of low estrogen then high. Now I don’t even think I have high estrogen. I only assumed I did based off my chest and how my body stores fat. It’s funny it shows anxiety, irritability and depression only as low E symptoms. I don’t think that’s true, anxiety and irritability are DEFINITELY high E sides also

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holy **** I have more symptoms of low estrogen then high. Now I don’t even think I have high estrogen. I only assumed I did based off my chest and how my body stores fat. It’s funny it shows anxiety, irritability and depression only as low E symptoms. I don’t think that’s true, anxiety and irritability are DEFINITELY high E sides also
Definitely need to get that bloodwork to figure out what is going on. I wouldn’t even take an over the counter AI until you get the results. If you have low estrogen already and take an AI it will only make you feel worst.