Melatonin and AAS
- 06-27-2005, 01:18 PM
- 06-27-2005, 01:20 PM
I would be very surprised if melatonin is hepatoxic considering it is produced naturally in the body. I think it may actually be a good supp to use as necessary when on AAS as many suffer from insomnia.
That being said, I really don't have a clue. Hopefully Dr. D will give his 2cents.
06-28-2005, 03:17 AM
06-29-2005, 09:20 AM
It's not hepatotoxic but long term use isn't likely a great Idea. It does how ever have some anti-aromatase properties though which are rarely if ever discussed.
06-29-2005, 09:23 AM
You know when Im on gear I cant sleep, so I got hooked on some sleaping pills for a while, which just made it almost impossible to wake up, now I use melatonin and valerian root, I only use when On which helps alot becasue no sleep and raging test can be a bad thing
Similar Forum Threads
- By scotty2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-16-2008, 06:21 AM
- By morfiend in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2004, 11:24 PM
- By ruffneck in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:48 AM
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-05-2004, 06:25 PM
- By EatNphood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2003, 06:57 PM