Melatonin and AAS
- 06-27-2005, 11:18 AM
- 06-27-2005, 11:20 AM
I would be very surprised if melatonin is hepatoxic considering it is produced naturally in the body. I think it may actually be a good supp to use as necessary when on AAS as many suffer from insomnia.
That being said, I really don't have a clue. Hopefully Dr. D will give his 2cents.
- 06-28-2005, 01:17 AM
**** I hope it's not toxic to the liver I take 3 mg. 3-5 times a week.
06-29-2005, 07:20 AM
It's not hepatotoxic but long term use isn't likely a great Idea. It does how ever have some anti-aromatase properties though which are rarely if ever discussed.
06-29-2005, 07:23 AM
You know when Im on gear I cant sleep, so I got hooked on some sleaping pills for a while, which just made it almost impossible to wake up, now I use melatonin and valerian root, I only use when On which helps alot becasue no sleep and raging test can be a bad thing
Similar Forum Threads
- By scotty2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-16-2008, 04:21 AM
- By morfiend in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2004, 09:24 PM
- By ruffneck in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2004, 07:48 AM
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-05-2004, 04:25 PM
- By EatNphood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2003, 04:57 PM