20 DMZ w/ 20 Msten. Yum. Like PB & J

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I loved methylstenbolone; great strength and size with minimal water gain and minimal side effects in terms of gyno, acne, cramps, aches, etc (not including the stress on organs and lipids)

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't get where people believe it's weaker than superdrol. It seems that most mstens are weaker than nanodrol that's in liquid form. That thing was seriously strong. As far as gains and strenght I think nanodrol was way more reliable than superdrol in the gains department and equal in strenght , it has no water retention and tren like gains while superdrol had more fuller look that goes away after cycle, I haven't read any sides from msten either. That being said Im running superdrol next due to nanodrol price

edsd

Awards
I’m 10 days Into an Msten run and is already seeing body recomp changes. Not really going for a crazy bulk just a nice recomp and it’s working. Had bad back pumps one night and increased water next day and I was fine. So far I love it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a sweet combo bro.
I’ve ran DMZ solo at twice that dose, and Msten solo at 30, but that combo of 20/20 with low test/low Trest, was unreal for me. Strength was absurd and body composition/nutrient partitioning was one of the best I’ve experienced on an oral stack.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve ran DMZ solo at twice that dose, and Msten solo at 30, but that combo of 20/20 with low test/low Trest, was unreal for me. Strength was absurd and body composition/nutrient partitioning was one of the best I’ve experienced on an oral stack.
Yeah, buddy!
I ran them with Trest, and the body composition/nutrient partitioning was incredible!

Tiko1991

Awards
I’m 10 days Into an Msten run and is already seeing body recomp changes. Not really going for a crazy bulk just a nice recomp and it’s working. Had bad back pumps one night and increased water next day and I was fine. So far I love it.
Any good sources sites still legally sell if msten?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s some good places if you take the time to look around
Me neither, I stick to my RC supplier who hasn’t let me down yet, but with it and DMZ not banned yet, there’s still loads of it out there..

edsd

Awards
Any good sources sites still legally sell if msten?
DM me and I’ll tell you where I got mine! But I found it just by searching forums here. Stuffs legit, I’m 8 pounds up, I feel great, no sides except for the single night I had back pumps.

I’ll take my time off after this and probably do a DMZ/Msten run later this year.

Tiko1991

Awards
DM me and I’ll tell you where I got mine! But I found it just by searching forums here. Stuffs legit, I’m 8 pounds up, I feel great, no sides except for the single night I had back pumps.

I’ll take my time off after this and probably do a DMZ/Msten run later this year.
I just got wind vicious labs just release a new line . Heard good things about all of their products . Msten dmz and LMG

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the moment on Msten, DMZ, epistane and MaxLmg stack with sust. I can see daily changes on my body

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dont most sites recommend not running two methyls at once tho?

Serious question - is this common or very advanced lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Common. Liver toxicity is extremely over exaggerated. But. Still don't make it a good idea to get too crazy

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well if you run superdrol and epistane and let's say they have the same toxicity. You run 20mg of superdrol or 10 of each and you'd have the same thing right? Dosage is what matters.. You can absolutely stack just make sure you lower the dosage depending on the steroids you're taking