Best SARM for bulk

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for something to run with my TRT dose and hcg. I've ran LGD and RAD before are there any others that are good for bulking? I'll get some mk677 as well when I figure out what to run.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm looking for something to run with my TRT dose and hcg. I've ran LGD and RAD before are there any others that are good for bulking? I'll get some mk677 as well when I figure out what to run.
What kind of results did you get with lgd with your trt?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never run it, but S23 is supposed to be the strongest.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Never run it, but S23 is supposed to be the strongest.
I second that as I’ve heard good things about s23 besides some liver toxicity. But, out of my own experience I’d say if it worked for you stick with rad or lgd.. I’ve never run lgd as I heard it was wet but I’ve run rad with great success. Gained strength AND cut up a little bit

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of results did you get with lgd with your trt?
I wasn't on trt when I ran it last. I have a log of it on here somewhere.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I've ran lgd while cutting to preserve muscle mass work well I'm running yk11 right now 8 days in and it's legit up three pounds already

CultiVader

CultiVader

Awards
I’m just finishing up a fairly short cycle of LGD, RAD, and MK677. I’ve gained about 20lbs, not sure how much I will keep. Diet and exercise are on point.

The only negatives I’ve noticed are joint issues but those were already problems.