what can i stack with clen to enhance it

Squats

Awards
so far i've done 2 cycle of clen... first one i lost like 6lbs in 2 weeks and the second i was on maxlmg and i actually lost 3% bf in the 2 weeks... now im off the lmg and i am done with my ephedrine, caffeine, and syeburn cycle for 2 weeks.....

what can i stack with the clen this time to make it better... i heard yohimbine HCL is safe to stack with it... anything else?

like synephrine, alcar, or anything....?

thanx guys

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yohimbine - good. synephrine - not.

and i'd like to see 3% BF loss in 2 weeks. unless you're cartman-esque, i just dont see it.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why synephrine not?
for the same reason that ephedrine not.

prolly make you so amped they'll plug guitars into you. my blood pressure and jitteriness increases a bunch on both...while i reckon the fat loss would be impressive, the sides would probably be intolerable....and i can only punish my cardiovascular system so much before my heart says "you know what? **** you dude. that's enough."

use the synephrine on off weeks.

jiggaman73

Awards
what are good or recommended T3 dosages if stackin with clen doses starting at 100mcg and ending at 180mcg in a 2 week cycle? Also, should T3 be avoided if only 2 weeks off of a TriMax cycle?

Squats

Awards
yohimbine - good. synephrine - not.

and i'd like to see 3% BF loss in 2 weeks. unless you're cartman-esque, i just dont see it.
seriously dude i was 18% and dropped to like 15.5% in the first 2 weeks of my cut with clen... prolly water weight tho man.

anyway, i think i'll run some keto with my clen at 2-3mg every night before bed... i'll run the keto/clen for 3-4 weeks probly 4 depending on tolerance and results... and maybe towards the ending 2 weeks i'll throw some yohimbine in for extreme fat loss....

how's that sound?

thanks for everything guys

Changing

Banned
Awards
What brand of clen are you using? IBE's?

Also did you do any cardio while on clen?

Squats

Awards
yes, ibe's

and yeah i did 4x/week of cardio while on clen and it was really hard, the clen killed me endurance it seemed. but maybe it just seemed that way bc of the fact that i didn't do any cardio on my bulk and then went right into doin 4x/week in a cut.... never know... but i'll let ya know for sure this time if my endurance drops while on it.

im gonna try to do cardio 5x/week while on this cycle so ya never know.

crozowns

Awards
Guys coulda done a search for Clenbuterol and I bet T3 would have shown up there too. Search for dosages

Squats

Awards
i aint runnin any t3 or trimax til i get a good androgen with it... from what i here the stuff is just to catabolic to run alone

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So it might be said truthfully that t3 is a better fatloss agent than clen, although it might burn off more muscle, so is better used along with anabolics, whereas clen can be done by itself successfully?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
So it might be said truthfully that t3 is a better fatloss agent than clen, although it might burn off more muscle, so is better used along with anabolics, whereas clen can be done by itself successfully?
I would say yes. Remember just that the effects of thyroid hormones are dose dependant.

Guido

Awards
i aint runnin any t3 or trimax til i get a good androgen with it... from what i here the stuff is just to catabolic to run alone
just run some test with the clen/T3. You can do 4 hours of cardio a day and you wont lose any muscle

HeIsLegend

Awards
4 hours of cardio? are you serious or is that a typo? and is that 4 hours in one day?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
how do i measure out clen into mcg's using a 1cc syringe. I need to measure 40/60/80/100

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Your running taurine high dose every day too right whilst on clen>