Nolva timing

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m on the last week of my Sarm cycle (Osta) and was wondering should I take my Nolva now through the last week of my cycle and into a 3 week post cycle instead of 4? Would the Nolva kick in faster and have better effects if I started it now? Should I wait till my last dose of Osta?

As a side note I’d like to mention I’m sick at the moment so I’m taking a couple of extra rest days now, not sure if that matters.
Thanks for any advice!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Start the Nolva the day after you finish Ostarine. Don't over-think it.

A 2-3 day hiatus isn't even worth mentioning. Call it a deload and hit it hard when you recover. You'll probably "look better" for a few days after your mini-break.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Start the Nolva the day after you finish Ostarine. Don't over-think it.

A 2-3 day hiatus isn't even worth mentioning. Call it a deload and hit it hard when you recover. You'll probably "look better" for a few days after your mini-break.
I’ve been doing small arm exercises with my curl bar like curls, skull crushers, bent over rows, military press, etc. just to kinda keep myself in the groove so to speak but only for about 15 minutes or less.
Some have said that Nolva can reduce IGF-1 levels in the body so it’s counterproductive to use it the last week of your cycle but others tell me it takes a week to kick in so I should take it that last week so it’s built up and in full swing when I stop my Ostarine so I figured I’d get some input on it. I was just going to take it on my last day of my cycle and keep it moving from there for 4 weeks. I’ve had really awesome results from the Ostarine and much more dramatic than what I thought it would be. I started a rather hard bulk at 165lbs at 12.5% bf and am now at 183lbs 13.5% bf. All my lifts went up rather dramatically.
Bench 165 max to 235lbs max
Deadlift was 275, now 315lbs
Squat was 135, now 200lbs

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting the nolva now would be fine if you want to...Lots of guys are running their SERMS (though its clomid or Torem mostly) all thru their cycle. So its up to you. Though it will "kick in" fine just starting it the day after you finish your cycle.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been doing small arm exercises with my curl bar like curls, skull crushers, bent over rows, military press, etc. just to kinda keep myself in the groove so to speak but only for about 15 minutes or less.
Some have said that Nolva can reduce IGF-1 levels in the body so it’s counterproductive to use it the last week of your cycle but others tell me it takes a week to kick in so I should take it that last week so it’s built up and in full swing when I stop my Ostarine so I figured I’d get some input on it. I was just going to take it on my last day of my cycle and keep it moving from there for 4 weeks. I’ve had really awesome results from the Ostarine and much more dramatic than what I thought it would be. I started a rather hard bulk at 165lbs at 12.5% bf and am now at 183lbs 13.5% bf. All my lifts went up rather dramatically.
Bench 165 max to 235lbs max
Deadlift was 275, now 315lbs
Squat was 135, now 200lbs
Yes, Nolva has been known to lower IGF-1 levels but a week either way is not going to make or break anything. You can start it whenever you like but the compound will not kick-in quicker by starting it while still on cycle. The Nolva will work just fine when you start it the day after your cycle. Personally, I'd prefer to have 4 weeks of Test boosting after a cycle, as opposed to only 3.

I'm not sure of your dosing or your cycle duration but SARMs are usually easier to recover from than stronger anabolics. Your LH/FSH may very well still be "in range" and that should hopefully make for a faster return to baseline T levels.

While it doesn't take a week for Nolva to begin having an effect, it can take a few days to a week for it's effects to start being noticed, depending on dosing and what you are trying to "treat". Stable blood-plasma levels will be reached very quickly.

How long was the cycle and what was your dosing?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, Nolva has been known to lower IGF-1 levels but a week either way is not going to make or break anything. You can start it whenever you like but the compound will not kick-in quicker by starting it while still on cycle. The Nolva will work just fine when you start it the day after your cycle. Personally, I'd prefer to have 4 weeks of Test boosting after a cycle, as opposed to only 3.

I'm not sure of your dosing or your cycle duration but SARMs are usually easier to recover from than stronger anabolics. Your LH/FSH may very well still be "in range" and that should hopefully make for a faster return to baseline T levels.

While it doesn't take a week for Nolva to begin having an effect, it can take a few days to a week for it's effects to start being noticed, depending on dosing and what you are trying to "treat". Stable blood-plasma levels will be reached very quickly.

How long was the cycle and what was your dosing?
Cycle is about 8 1/2 weeks. I actually started at 12.5 for a few days, then 18.75 then 25mg that’s why that half a week is in there. I had to start low because it gave me a bad head rush when I started it to the point I almost got sick so I tried graduating the dose over time which ended up working well. It was like this:
12.5-18.75/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
Some people say you can’t put fat on but it’s definitely possible, just maybe not in the usual amount when off cycle because only adding 1% bf over 2 months with a pretty heavy bulk wasn’t bad at all. I almost incorporated some LGD 4033 6 weeks in and was going to run that on top of the Osta for 4 weeks to get better results but this was my first cycle and I wanted to be rather safe with my test levels this time around. The reason I’d only run it for 4 weeks is because I’ve heard a lot about side effects of crazy lethargy on almost anything over 5 weeks due to suppression which I’ve already noticed on the Ostarine so I figured I’d just stick to one during this cycle.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is about 8 1/2 weeks. I actually started at 12.5 for a few days, then 18.75 then 25mg that’s why that half a week is in there. I had to start low because it gave me a bad head rush when I started it to the point I almost got sick so I tried graduating the dose over time which ended up working well. It was like this:
12.5-18.75/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
Some people say you can’t put fat on but it’s definitely possible, just maybe not in the usual amount when off cycle because only adding 1% bf over 2 months with a pretty heavy bulk wasn’t bad at all. I almost incorporated some LGD 4033 6 weeks in and was going to run that on top of the Osta for 4 weeks to get better results but this was my first cycle and I wanted to be rather safe with my test levels this time around. The reason I’d only run it for 4 weeks is because I’ve heard a lot about side effects of crazy lethargy on almost anything over 5 weeks due to suppression which I’ve already noticed on the Ostarine so I figured I’d just stick to one during this cycle.
Seems like you had some solid results. Good call on not adding in the LGD to this cycle.

LGD does not cause me any lethargy but everyone is different; I definitely perfer it to Ostarine. Running your SARM with a mild "base" compund can sometimes help to keep energy levels up on cycle. One of my favourite past cycles was LGD/Dermacrine.

A word of advice from a guy who has cycled plenty and is likely nearing the end of his cycling days, use as few compounds as possible and for the shortest time possible (while still seeing positive results). If you can achieve those results with minimal dose/duration and singular compounds, keep with that protocol. More is not always better and often times will be worse in the long run. Lastly, take plenty of time off, more than the typical time on = time off protocol. If you can fight the urge to always be enhanced, cycle just once per year.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seems like you had some solid results. Good call on not adding in the LGD to this cycle.

LGD does not cause me any lethargy but everyone is different; I definitely perfer it to Ostarine. Running your SARM with a mild "base" compund can sometimes help to keep energy levels up on cycle. One of my favourite past cycles was LGD/Dermacrine.

A word of advice from a guy who has cycled plenty and is likely nearing the end of his cycling days, use as few compounds as possible and for the shortest time possible (while still seeing positive results). If you can achieve those results with minimal dose/duration and singular compounds, keep with that protocol. More is not always better and often times will be worse in the long run. Lastly, take plenty of time off, more than the typical time on = time off protocol. If you can fight the urge to always be enhanced, cycle just once per year.
I appreciate the advice man! I think I’m going to run Osta at some other point in life during a cut to see the results but I am very curious of LGD 4033 for bulking or recomp. Is Dermacrine that test boosting cream? I haven’t really heard too much of it before.
I’ll be taking about 8 weeks off before even considering another cycle of anything. I won’t get it until that period is up because I will be very tempted to take it too early, I know I would be. If my strength goes down as much as some say then it’d be hard not too, and while I’m not super worried about that I’d rather just get everything together a few months from now so my body has had time to rest and I’m not tempted.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the advice man! I think I’m going to run Osta at some other point in life during a cut to see the results but I am very curious of LGD 4033 for bulking or recomp. Is Dermacrine that test boosting cream? I haven’t really heard too much of it before.
I’ll be taking about 8 weeks off before even considering another cycle of anything. I won’t get it until that period is up because I will be very tempted to take it too early, I know I would be. If my strength goes down as much as some say then it’d be hard not too, and while I’m not super worried about that I’d rather just get everything together a few months from now so my body has had time to rest and I’m not tempted.
You'll be happier with LGD on a bulk but both can be used for either cutting or bulking. Dermacrine is a DHEA/Pregnenolone-based cream/gel that has many benefits. It is a mild T booster and AI. It has benefits beyond those attributes though. Do some reading on it before you decide to use it. It can pair nicely with other mild compounds when trying to minimize total suppression and while keeping energy and libido up while on cycle.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'll be happier with LGD on a bulk but both can be used for either cutting or bulking. Dermacrine is a DHEA/Pregnenolone-based cream/gel that has many benefits. It is a mild T booster and AI. It has benefits beyond those attributes though. Do some reading on it before you decide to use it. It can pair nicely with other mild compounds when trying to minimize total suppression and while keeping energy and libido up while on cycle.
I’ll have to look it up! Thanks again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MANOSLION Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Post Cycle Therapy 5
TDHAWKS Post Cycle Therapy 6