Clen vs albuterol

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, in terms of side effects (both long a short term) safeness and effectiveness how would you compare the two? I’m leaning toward albuterol but if clen blows it out of the water for fat loss I might run clen with my cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, in terms of side effects (both long a short term) safeness and effectiveness how would you compare the two? I’m leaning toward albuterol but if clen blows it out of the water for fat loss I might run clen with my cycle
Low dose clen with injectable l carnitine. Amazing combo and can help build a little muscle too.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow I’ve never heard that before does it have to do with regulation of receptors? I’m just worried about the “clen grows your heart “ aspect of it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh wow I’ve never heard that before does it have to do with regulation of receptors? I’m just worried about the “clen grows your heart “ aspect of it
I don't know exactly how it all works on that level but it works. Keep clen dose low and you will be fine. I'm pretty sure clen does not actually enlarge the heart, I would think it increase your bp, long periods of high bp will enlarge the heart so keep the dose low and durations short. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What dose would you recommend?
For clen 20mcg
Carn 600mg. I went to 1200mg and seen ppl go to 4000mg with no sides but i cant afford it. Must be injectable, oral will not work at all

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Results are nice even on only 20mcg of clen?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Results are nice even on only 20mcg of clen?
No, but it's a good place to start to assesd tolerance. Slowly increase your dose. I've gone up to 120.

Don't just take my advice, use Google and read up on these things.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea I’ve read different things just wanted experiences from people on AM. I’ve done clen when I was a kid I just don’t know at what dosages I ran as it was a while ago. Plus I remember having a bad experience I think I double doses by accident and just laid down shaking so bad throughout my whole body lol.. but I want to try it again cuz I’m pretty sure I remember getting results with it but there’s things to worry about like cramps etc and with albuterol I’m pretty sure those aren’t problems you gotta worry about

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I honestly don't know if I have ever used albuterol, if I did I dont remember. From age 24/25 - 30 I did all kinds of stuff but nothing in the past 3+ years so it's all foggy lol

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Yea I’ve read different things just wanted experiences from people on AM. I’ve done clen when I was a kid I just don’t know at what dosages I ran as it was a while ago. Plus I remember having a bad experience I think I double doses by accident and just laid down shaking so bad throughout my whole body lol.. but I want to try it again cuz I’m pretty sure I remember getting results with it but there’s things to worry about like cramps etc and with albuterol I’m pretty sure those aren’t problems you gotta worry about
I think i may be sensitive to clen (and anything that speeds you up for that matter), but if i start with anything over 30mcg i will definitely and noticeably get the shakes. Ive dosed up to 80mcg before and will never again. Also, if you make sure you eat and lift/cardio right after it helps immensely.

Low does on the clen (especially starting out) is def the way to go.

You guys ever heard of or have you ran ketotifen with it? Its supposed increase the fat burning properties and negate some of the sides of clen.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Albuterol is no where near as effective for fat burning in my experience. Makes a very good acute performance booster dosed preworkout though

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I think i may be sensitive to clen (and anything that speeds you up for that matter), but if i start with anything over 30mcg i will definitely and noticeably get the shakes. Ive dosed up to 80mcg before and will never again. Also, if you make sure you eat and lift/cardio right after it helps immensely.

Low does on the clen (especially starting out) is def the way to go.

You guys ever heard of or have you ran ketotifen with it? Its supposed increase the fat burning properties and negate some of the sides of clen.
I’ve always seen ketotifen on sites but never knew what it was for.. gonna have to read up on it but interested if anyone has tried the combo and how it was

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol is no where near as effective for fat burning in my experience. Makes a very good acute performance booster dosed preworkout though
I heard something about how it can open up the lungs or something? Don’t know if that was bro science or fact but I guess it’s worth looking into. Sad to hear it’s not effective as a fat burner tho

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Albuterol much less harsh than clen but not as effective. I don't see the point running clen when you can just cut down your diet or run and have the same effect. If you want a higher metabolism maybe stenabolic could be smarter to use. Your diet also have to be on point for it to work..

It basically increases your metabolism by a very small amount, maybe 2-300 calories while potentially damaging your heart.

Just eat 300 calories less and/or add something like anavar or stenabolic and do some cardio to prevent muscle waste.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol much less harsh than clen but not as effective. I don't see the point running clen when you can just cut down your diet or run and have the same effect. If you want a higher metabolism maybe stenabolic could be smarter to use. Your diet also have to be on point for it to work..

It basically increases your metabolism by a very small amount, maybe 2-300 calories while potentially damaging your heart.

Just eat 300 calories less and/or add something like anavar or stenabolic and do some cardio to prevent muscle waste.
if it’s was so simple just cut extra 300 kcal and you will get the same effects as if you use clen nobody would use this ..... in the right time use in the right way clen do way more....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if it’s was so simple just cut extra 300 kcal and you will get the same effects as if you use clen nobody would use this ..... in the right time use in the right way clen do way more....
You can eat more yes = more potential to gain muscle and not lose muscle while on a deficit. So can you with anavar and cardio and anavar is by far a better muscle builder than clen. Clen isn't that good and the potential side effects goes beyond your potential gains. If people wanna take the risk sure it can boost even a cycle of steroids but it's still not something anyone can't achieve without it and that's something you can't say with steroids.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks on 2 weeks off.... low to medium dosage I would say 4 weeks total is more than enough to cut 1-3% body fat with low risk of side effects don't mention heart enlargement

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
people are lazy... they don't want to diet hard enough... so they abuse this stuff and that’s why clen has bad name....

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 weeks on 2 weeks off.... low to medium dosage I would say 4 weeks total is more than enough to cut 1-3% body fat with low risk of side effects don't mention heart enlargement
Just run 40-80mg of telmisartan and not even feel like you are using clen lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure everything is sort of safe in moderation but why take something so dangerous when you can run something much safer and get just as good results?. Clen gains aren't that easy to keep either cause going off you won't have the same metabolism.

pureburl

Awards
  • Established
I heard something about how it can open up the lungs or something? Don’t know if that was bro science or fact but I guess it’s worth looking into. Sad to hear it’s not effective as a fat burner tho
Because it's for asthma man lmao. Have you have ever seen someone use an inhaler to help them breathe? Its albuterol