How long for prop to clear system

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How many weeks should it take for 700mg mast prop with 500mg test prop per week to clear your system? Been on it for a month, just stopped today.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would start my SERM ASAP

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Only on for a month? If so 2-3 weeks probably with Clomid at 50/50/25/25. Why only a month long cycle?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say about 5-6 days to fully clear, but start pct 3 days after last injection

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How long until a TRT blood panel can be done and show normal readings?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hmmm. SO you are are aren't on trt? If so, why PCT. And if not, then why would you want your T readings to be normal. They might not prescribe TRT. Sorry just confused.

But to answer the question, I'd wait till a month after PCT to make sure your LH/FSH go back to normal...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
hmmm. SO you are are aren't on trt? If so, why PCT. And if not, then why would you want your T readings to be normal. They might not prescribe TRT. Sorry just confused.

But to answer the question, I'd wait till a month after PCT to make sure your LH/FSH go back to normal...
I'm on trt, so I just want my blood levels to be normal during my usual panel

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn, it’s gonna be hard to blast with your Doc checking you so often. Just drop to your test dose, maybe even drop a little lower next few injections. Just looking at a little half-life math of it(on the longer end) you may still have 25-50mg Mast, 12-25mg Test floating around. But probably not..