Cycle support for m-sten

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
My buddy is about to run M-sten with 4 andro
20mg of m-sten
300 of 4 andro
Does he need a good AI or no?
Also what a good natty test booster with pct?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s always a good idea to keep an aromatize inhibitor on hand like aromasin. Sup3r pct or k1ngs blood would be nice to run with pct (assuming he’s got a serm already; if not, then he’ll want to get one). The title says “cycle support” so were you asking for a cycle support as well?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20mg of m-sten
300 of 4 andro
Your buddies anxiety that bad that he can;t make an anonymous account and ask the question himself? haha, it's you isnt it !?!?
Cycle support- Arm1care Pro add some extra tudca (250mg)
letrone 1 cap a day
PCT- Serm
K1ngs Blood
then optional;
I like doing a natty supp for 8 weeks, 4 weeks to help with pct and get it in the body, then the last 4 weeks to make improvements, hydra six, massacre,epilogue, vector anything like that

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have a pharma AI on hand but unlikely you’ll need it. I would try SNS inhibit E or Letrone. Should be enough to cover it.

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
Your buddies anxiety that bad that he can;t make an anonymous account and ask the question himself? haha, it's you isnt it !?!?
letrone 1 cap a day
PCT- Serm
K1ngs Blood
then optional;
I like doing a natty supp for 8 weeks, 4 weeks to help with pct and get it in the body, then the last 4 weeks to make improvements, hydra six, massacre,epilogue, vector anything like that
I just told him about am yesterday. He's still kinda new. He's done m1 alpha but used ad3 pct with it so I'm helping him out. I'm don't a dmz and trest run

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
20mg of m-sten
300 of 4 andro
ON cycle he will absolutely need an all around cycle support (CEL Cycle assist) as well as TUDCA (CEL has this as well). For an AI that depends on the person but likely he will not need anyhting dramatic. An OTC will ilkely be enough (SNS Inhibit E or similar)

For PCT - CEL MTest is the way to go... currently on sale too x2 for $30 at TF

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
It’s always a good idea to keep an aromatize inhibitor on hand like aromasin. Sup3r pct or k1ngs blood would be nice to run with pct (assuming he’s got a serm already; if not, then he’ll want to get one). The title says “cycle support” so were you asking for a cycle support as well?
Ya What does he need for the cycle support. I know 4 andro has a little conversion. I thought m-sten was dry.

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
letrone 1 cap a day
PCT- Serm
K1ngs Blood
then optional;
Is the letrone during the cycle or post?

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards
ON cycle he will absolutely need an all around cycle support (CEL Cycle assist) as well as TUDCA (CEL has this as well). For an AI that depends on the person but likely he will not need anyhting dramatic. An OTC will ilkely be enough (SNS Inhibit E or similar)

So - CEL MTest would be good, he wouldn't need something like clomid?

Seanm513

Seanm513

Awards

My bad I thought mtest was some kind of pct. Is mtest better than kings blood?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
letrone 1 cap a day
PCT- Serm
K1ngs Blood
then optional;
I have a friend that bombards me with questions all the time and I say to him make an account and ask away. Lazy on his part and a shame because there is a lot of bro science out here.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya What does he need for the cycle support. I know 4 andro has a little conversion. I thought m-sten was dry.
Ar1macare pro or k1ngs guard would be my top two for cycle supports

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So - CEL MTest would be good, he wouldn't need something like clomid?
Hell no, 100% need a serm. Any natty product is nothing more than an extra boost.