Old CEL products

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If kept in freezer would you think old Hdrol would still be good. Considering just tossing it. Also have a stash of old superdrol.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I just ran some DMZ from 2013 and it definitely did the job lol

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I appreciate the response. May just toss them anyways to be safe. Maybe try the Hdrol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely garbage, send me them and I’ll properly dispose them. Nah, you’re fine to take them. Most drugs will not lose potency for at least 10 years when stored properly.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Good to know about the longevity. Makes me feel a bit better. It’s either take them or toss them anymore. I’d eBay the crap if I could

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Good to know about the longevity. Makes me feel a bit better. It’s either take them or toss them anymore. I’d eBay the crap if I could
Wtf dont throw them out... CEL Hdrol was the best. Is it unopened?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when did it expire ?!?!? PM me on the hdrol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoot me ure address & when the garbage man comes

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I literally have the whole CEL range, stored under my stairs ?

I cbf digging up the container, but I will soon and take photos.
I wouldn't mind knowing what it's all worth.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have tried plenty of my own expired prohormones from trusted brands that I had great success with in the past. I go to use them a few years after expiration and it is considerably less potent in my experience. A general search comes up with this:

List of prohormones and their shelf lives after expiration date (only works if you preserve properly) :

Halodrol / Promagnon : 1 to 3 years
Epistane / Havoc : 6 months to 2 years
Tren (Trenavar, Trenazone and derivated) : 1 to 3 years
Protodrol & any cutting prohormones (stano, p-stanz, etc.) : 1 to 3 years
Bold (Boldione) : 1 to 3 years
Phera / Superdrol / M-Sten : 1 to 3 years

Mine were not vacuum sealed, or placed in a fridge, they were just kept away from light and extreme temperatures in a cabinet.
Personally, I would only consider taking an expired prohormone if it still has its original seal...and is no more than 1 year past its expiration date.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried plenty of my own expired prohormones from trusted brands that I had great success with in the past. I go to use them a few years after expiration and it is considerably less potent in my experience. A general search comes up with this:

List of prohormones and their shelf lives after expiration date (only works if you preserve properly) :

Halodrol / Promagnon : 1 to 3 years
Epistane / Havoc : 6 months to 2 years
Tren (Trenavar, Trenazone and derivated) : 1 to 3 years
Protodrol & any cutting prohormones (stano, p-stanz, etc.) : 1 to 3 years
Bold (Boldione) : 1 to 3 years
Phera / Superdrol / M-Sten : 1 to 3 years

Mine were not vacuum sealed, or placed in a fridge, they were just kept away from light and extreme temperatures in a cabinet.
Personally, I would only consider taking an expired prohormone if it still has its original seal...and is no more than 1 year past its expiration date.
Maybe it was just felt less potent because you’re more experienced now. Compounds will have less effects on the body as it grows and as the person uses more gear. Just a possibility though.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe it was just felt less potent because you’re more experienced now. Compounds will have less effects on the body as it grows and as the person uses more gear. Just a possibility though.
Yeah..I had considered that too, but I have since purchased some new product within code and it was right back to the good old days. Epistane specifically in this case. My expired DMZ was not touching me either, but I have not repurchased that yet to test that out. I probably won’t be either as I am taking quite enough at the moment :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recently got a list from a guy which included some old school "PHs"... including the most powerful compound I've ever used (and same brand). I haven't asked him the price or exp date yet, but I've been tempted.
��

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing wrong with expired cel products.
Btw, I’m a former cel rep.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah..I had considered that too, but I have since purchased some new product within code and it was right back to the good old days. Epistane specifically in this case. My expired DMZ was not touching me either, but I have not repurchased that yet to test that out. I probably won’t be either as I am taking quite enough at the moment :)
Yeah epistane is notorious for short shelf life.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah epistane is notorious for short shelf life.
Pretty sure that was just one epistane analog, and it turned into phera. Which even that I don't believe. Now I'm no chemist and not look into it much so I could be wrong