In need of advice on one of 3 stacks for my goals, Thank you!

The Machine

Awards
Thier are several new Pro-hormones out that I have seen and I have unfortunatly become intrested in prohormones late in the game.

I need advice for a prohormone stack for my training goals, thank you.

This post is going to be long because I'm going to give a little info on my training background, where Im at now and what I wish to accomplish... Thank you for your time, this is important to me because in about 9 months I plan on competing in a no rules tournement. (If I feel ready) And at the very least look the best I have looked.

Ive been working out on and off since I was 16 years old... doing a combination of cardio and wieght training, combined with kickboxing and some brazilian jiujitsu. For the past 7 months I have done 0 training, and eating relitivly unhealthy, working nights at a hospital. For the past 4 years while in school I havent been able to train as hard as I did while younger, because school took 100% of my time. A month ago I finished orientation and now work weekends only, friday and saterday night. This gives me sunday evening to friday afternoon all for training.

When I got off orientation I stepped on the scale and was at 226 at 15% bodyfat. I am 6'0, 29 years old. I started slowly training, eating a diet where I balance my carb and protien intake around my workouts and getting back into an intense routine no supliments except 1 tab of stacker 3 with chitosin (post ephidrine ban) before I workout and in the morning.

Now a month later Im at 218, and close to 8.5-9.5% depending on caliper mesurement of bodyfat. My workouts are increasing in intensity. most my workouts revolve around the typical 3 sets of 8-10, 3-4 workouts per muscle group. (except bicepts and tricept.. I do 1 maybe 2 workouts for those) example is bench... last bench was 3 sets of 10 at 225. Deadlifts was 3 sets of 8 at 275. After I do my wieght training I jog 12 miles home outside, or train for my sport depending on the day. (started off walking half the time, now Im jogging a fast clip non stop).

On days I do my sport I lift in the morning on these 3 days. my sport is in the evenings.

Tuesday, thursday, sunday I alternate weekly... one week I jog 12 miles, next week I sprint 10 25 yard runs. I hit the wieghts imediatly prior to this.

I do no wieghts friday or saterday.

My goal is to continue to gain muscle mass while keeping my endurance and burst strength. I want to start to increase my carb and protien intake so that I can get back to 225, but have it be lean. In a fight, extra weight is not helpful so fat is no good nor is water gain. I would like a prohormone cycle to help boost my strength and endurance and muscle gain without watergain, or fat gain. I want to keep my physic for the summer as well.

I am not interested in steroids because A) I have no clue where to obtain them, and get ripped off by someone selling me junk and B) I dont want to go to jail trying to obtain them.

A freind of mine has a large amount of 4-ad from prior to the ban and he is going to give them to me. I was thinking of stacking 4-ad with superdrol or 4-ad stacked with Carbolin 19, or 4-ad stacked withergomax lgm. Either seems promising. I plan on taking Nitro GH at night, continuing my diet, and using oxo-6, and perhaps rebound xt when I cycle off whichever prohormone stack I use... Which of these 3 stacks would fit my goals, or is thier something else out thier for prohormone that I do not know about that would work.

Thank you for your time and effort in reading this post and assisting me.

Cheer's!

The Machine.

bigman420

Awards
SUPERDROL, LMG, RXT...the biggest is getting 8 hours, eating every 2-3 hours, and stop running every day, especially 12 miles...do it every other at most

The Machine

Awards
SUPERDROL, LMG, RXT...the biggest is getting 8 hours, eating every 2-3 hours, and stop running every day, especially 12 miles...do it every other at most
I run every other day, so basicaly 3 times a week 12 miles, and next week 3 times a week of sprint training. I origonally did the 12 mile run portion of my training to loose fat. When I start my cycle I plan on phasing out the jogging, and working more on sprints specificaly. Thank you for your reply. And... what is LGM?

Cheer's

The Machine

The Machine

Awards
ss

isnt both superdrol and lmg a methyl group? shouldnt those not be taken together for fear of harming the liver?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I got off orientation I stepped on the scale and was at 226 at 15% bodyfat.
Now a month later Im at 218, and close to 8.5-9.5% depending on caliper mesurement of bodyfat.

I am not interested in steroids because A) I have no clue where to obtain them, and get ripped off by someone selling me junk and B) I dont want to go to jail trying to obtain them.

A freind of mine has a large amount of 4-ad from prior to the ban and he is going to give them to me. I was thinking of stacking 4-ad with superdrol or 4-ad stacked with Carbolin 19, or 4-ad stacked withergomax lgm. Either seems promising. I plan on taking Nitro GH at night, continuing my diet, and using oxo-6, and perhaps rebound xt when I cycle off whichever prohormone stack I use... Which of these 3 stacks would fit my goals, or is thier something else out thier for prohormone that I do not know about that would work.
bro...not to **** on your progress, but you are saying you gained 7lb of LBM and lost 14lbs of fat in a month. i'm not gonna call you a liar, but i think you should maybe reevaluate your assertions.

anyway, in regards to your being "not interested in steroids" - SD, ergomax LMG and all the other new "prohormones" are steroids. only actual prohormone left is boldione, everything else is juice.

i think you should just take a couple days do some research. all the answers you want are on the board.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
isnt both superdrol and lmg a methyl group? shouldnt those not be taken together for fear of harming the liver?
max lmg is not a 17aa, and is relatively safe to stack with SD (well, as safe as stacking 2 steroids is...)
ergomax LMG IS a 17aa, and should NOT be stacked with any other 17aa, SD included

The Machine

Awards
Thank you all for the info. I am probobly going to stack SD with max lmg and 4-ad. Also the 15 percent is a rough estimate on my part, because I could hardly see my abs in my stomach when nonflexed, and didnt have much tone, perhaps my muscles have just hardened. I am down to 218 from 226 lbs, and at 9.5%. I have done nothing but train extremly hard, both in endurance and lifting and dieting properly. Im becoming ripped fast training 5 days aweek for the past month, breaking my training to 2 times a day.

Im glad I found this forum, the wealth of information on the threads alone is worth an encyclapedia (spelling) of knowledge.

Cheer's!
The Machine

bigman420

Awards
max lmg is not a 17aa, and is relatively safe to stack with SD (well, as safe as stacking 2 steroids is...)
ergomax LMG IS a 17aa, and should NOT be stacked with any other 17aa, SD included
you said it right

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Good luck running. I'm on my first week of SD at 10mg and i can't run for more than two minutes at a time without it hurting. Buy some taurine that's what i did today.

The Machine

Awards
Good luck running. I'm on my first week of SD at 10mg and i can't run for more than two minutes at a time without it hurting. Buy some taurine that's what i did today.
I havent started taking superdrol yet, but sprint interval training is becoming a core portion of my conditioning. And if I couldnt run for more than 2 minutes, I dont see how I could competivly train sports juijitsu, nor boxing. I can not see how a drug that makes backpain occure to the point where running 2 minutes is pain is in any way any good. If you work out to become strong but you cant fight to save your life, whats the point? On a side note, what does taurine do to prevent these back pains, and also let me know how the taurine effects you.

The Machine

Awards
I havent started taking superdrol yet, but sprint interval training is becoming a core portion of my conditioning. And if couldnt run for more than 2 minutes, I dont see how I could competivly train sports juijitsu, nor boxing. I can not see how a drug that makes backpain occure to the point where running 2 minutes is pain is in any way any good. If you work out to become strong but you cant fight to save your life, whats the point? On a side note, what does taurine do to prevent these back pains, and also let me know how the taurine effects you.
Perhaps ergomax lmg and max lmg stacked with 4-ad would be more benificial for what I am looking for?

On top of that, where exactly are the backpains... because I am thinking that it could be kidney related?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps ergomax lmg and max lmg stacked with 4-ad would be more benificial for what I am looking for?

On top of that, where exactly are the backpains... because I am thinking that it could be kidney related?
I think the back pains come from cramping moreso than kidney pain. I would still be drinking tons of water, taking potassium and taurine to prevent the cramps.

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yea shin splints from running and back pain from deadlifts are all from cramping. Like UofH said lots of taruine and potassium and water will help.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"cramping" is probably the wrong word...clen gives you cramps, SD gives you "painful pumps" that are rather hard to explain. if running is super important, try another compound, IMO. as for:

"I can not see how a drug that makes backpain occure to the point where running 2 minutes is pain is in any way any good. If you work out to become strong but you cant fight to save your life, whats the point?"

that's just silly. i'll take 3 weeks of occasionally uncomfortable pumps to gain 15lbs of muscle....and who fights to save their life anymore? (or was that just a figure of speech? :p)

The Machine

Awards
How much taurine and glutamate should I look to take? thanks guys.

SHSUStudent

Awards
This is OT when it comes to the thread, but I was just curious what competition you were going to compete in.

I used to train BJJ with Yves Edwards, one hell of a cool guy and not a bad fighter either =).

Can't go full contact and compete though because I had like 10k worth of dental work (one fake tooth and lots of veneers). Shattered my upper jaw and busted out two of my front teeth in a BMX accident growing up.

The Machine

Awards
This is OT when it comes to the thread, but I was just curious what competition you were going to compete in.

I used to train BJJ with Yves Edwards, one hell of a cool guy and not a bad fighter either =).

Can't go full contact and compete though because I had like 10k worth of dental work (one fake tooth and lots of veneers). Shattered my upper jaw and busted out two of my front teeth in a BMX accident growing up.
Honestly Im not competing now, but what I want to do is get in top physical condition (Im thinking 4-5 more months) then start training all out. Im not going to state the event because of implications of these prohormones and competing, though 80% of the people in this sport roid. 2 weeks Im getting my shipment of these "pro-hormones" which includes 2 bottles of ergomax, 1 bottle lmg, 2 bottles of superdrol, some nolva, and prostonozol.

Im looking at an on cycle of superdrol, max lmg, a pct, a month off then a cycle of ergomax and 4-ad and then pct.

Im dropping the prostonozol because of the bloodshot dried eyes thing.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im looking at an on cycle of superdrol, max lmg, a pct, a month off then a cycle of ergomax and 4-ad and then pct.

Im dropping the prostonozol because of the bloodshot dried eyes thing.
SD and max lmg sounds like an unpleasant cycle. if you threw 4-ad into that one, it may help.