Alphamax during PCT with aromasin?

Harry_Connick

Awards
Just finished up a 12 week test e cycle (first cycle) 600mg/week. It's been two weeks since my last pin and I had my pct planned as:

clomid: 50/50/25/25
nolva: 40/40/20/20
aromasin 12.5/12,5/7.25/7.25

with maybe running that into a 5th week or tapering doses a bit more for a fifth week depending on how I feel.
I know there's a lot of speculation on this, I've seen enough different pct advice for a test e cycle to make one's head spin. But I landed on this one. Feel free to critique.

But as I was pulling all this stuff out of my drawer, I found some Alphamax bottles I had forgotten about. My question is: Would it be worth, or even safe to take this along with the pct? It's the new alphamax, with estrogen and cortisol control reading:Withania Root extract 300mg/Abieta-9.11.13-trien-18-oic Acid 50mg and Lean mass activator- 95: Coleus Forskohlii 25mg/Ferula Asafoetida extract 15mg.

I believe it was the old Alphamax recipe that contained aromasin, or something similar and was not safe to take with aromasin. But would this one be safe? And if so, do you think it would be worth it?

Thanks in advance for all replies. Btw I'm 26, 188 lbs. 5'10" about 10%bf

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of only using an AI if needed.

That being said. I would run the clomid and/or nolva with the alphamax. Only bring on the exem if you need it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's a lot of SERMS. Use AI as needed IMO, only if sides appear.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT is great to use during PCT. in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.