Superdrol Users! Body composition after week 1 and 2?

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been researching prohormones for 5 years and I been planning my first cycle to consist of Superdrol. The following question I am asking due to lack of specific info in Superdrol logs.

My cycle is scheduled to start in the immediate future, however, I have been bulking the last 5 weeks and, due to consuming to damn many clean calories, my body fat has caught up a little with me almost to the point where I'm not sure I want to rapidly put on more mass.

Here is my question, especially for those that have used SD.

During the first week what changes did u notice in body fat and water weight? Of course I am familiar with Superdrol's diuretic affects, but I want to know the EXTENT of these changes.

I'm hoping to lose enough water weight to wear my jeans fit a bit looser to make way for the LBM gains. Otherwise, I will postpone my cycle.

Thanks

Beta BBer

Awards
for me, i had marked effects within a week or 2 on 20mgs daily. i definitely looked leaner and fuller.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
for me, i had marked effects within a week or 2 on 20mgs daily. i definitely looked leaner and fuller.
Would it be correct to assume you were bulking as opposed to cutting?

Did your clothes fit looser at all?

I store most of my fat around my ass and thighs so I don't want my jeans to get too tight.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I would do a cut (natural or assisted) first and then a good lean bulk with SD, as u planned.
Have you got your BF% checked?

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would do a cut (natural or assisted) first and then a good lean bulk with SD, as u planned.
Have you got your BF% checked?
I am seriously considering doing my cut first. It's a very tough decision to make, however, because I've been planning this cycle to start at this time for so long and was looking foward to it. As the saying goes, **** happens...

I havne't had my bf check for a few months because I've been traveling for work and haven't found anybody that will do it for me with calipers. I suppose I could use then electronic thing to get a ballpark figure.

Are there any places online that give a detailed explanation of how to give a body comp. test with calipers? I have a cheap pair I bought at GNC. And I'm not too enthused about the whole "you only have to measure in one spot" technique.

thanks

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I am seriously considering doing my cut first. It's a very tough decision to make, however, because I've been planning this cycle to start at this time for so long and was looking foward to it. As the saying goes, **** happens...

I havne't had my bf check for a few months because I've been traveling for work and haven't found anybody that will do it for me with calipers. I suppose I could use then electronic thing to get a ballpark figure.

Are there any places online that give a detailed explanation of how to give a body comp. test with calipers? I have a cheap pair I bought at GNC. And I'm not too enthused about the whole "you only have to measure in one spot" technique.

thanks
I have been cutting for 4 weeks and will continue for the next two weeks. Then I will be hitting the drol for three weeks with PCT following. I would suggest doing a cut leading up to the drol cycle becuase its the summer baby, and you want them abs to be showin while your gettin jacked, otherwise its just an all out fat and happy bulk. That is fine and all, but wait for the winter to do that IMO. Im also thinking of using Absolved during cycle and PCT or using lean extreme during PCT.

Adawg

Awards
that sounds interesting, and my GOD the avatar is quite nice also

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used SD for a bulk with 1-AD/4-AD and also for a cutter with Trimax. For the cutter my strength was definitely up and I ended up much harder than when I started(2 week cycle). For the bulker my weight jumped really quick for the two weeks I was on the SD, but I didn't look any different for having gained 8 pounds int 2 weeks. My Strength jumped really quick and I felt really hard like I was flexing all the time. I think this was because of the increased glycogen loading that people have been mentioning.

Hope this helps
-WannaGro

Adawg

Awards
weird that you didn't look any different gainin 8 lbs in two weeks, IMO that's a good amount of weight to gain in such a short period. I know on me 8 good lbs would make a big difference

P

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I would do a cut first. My gains during a bulk seem to be leaner if I start out leaner.

sweetlips

Awards
Would it be correct to assume you were bulking as opposed to cutting?

Did your clothes fit looser at all?

I store most of my fat around my ass and thighs so I don't want my jeans to get too tight.
dude tight jeans is rock n roll bro

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
weird that you didn't look any different gainin 8 lbs in two weeks, IMO that's a good amount of weight to gain in such a short period. I know on me 8 good lbs would make a big difference

P
Yeah I usually look different from even just a couple pounds, but the superdrol gains for me always seem to be in the form of density as opposed to overall size. I know this sounds weird, but I was discussing this in another thread and a couple of other guys had the same thing, lots of quick weight gain, but little noticable size difference. Always great hardness and strength though.

Oh and I definitely agree with the high carb recommendation above, I make better gains off of high card, moderate protein, moderate fat as opposed to the really high protein that alot of people recommend.

Hope this helps
-WannaGro

Beta BBer

Awards
Yeah I usually look different from even just a couple pounds, but the superdrol gains for me always seem to be in the form of density as opposed to overall size. I know this sounds weird, but I was discussing this in another thread and a couple of other guys had the same thing, lots of quick weight gain, but little noticable size difference. Always great hardness and strength though.

Oh and I definitely agree with the high carb recommendation above, I make better gains off of high card, moderate protein, moderate fat as opposed to the really high protein that alot of people recommend.

Hope this helps
-WannaGro
i would agree with the density thing as opposed to overall size...i haven't blown up or anything, partially b/c of no water rentention, but this has caused me to look bigger in areas like the shoulders, plus ive been noticeably more vascular, ive never had veins in my bicep (i dont have the up and down vein, just some crosswise veins that ive never seen before) as well as some in my delts now.
definitely hardness would be the most prominent effect that i have had.
Im officially a carb freak now, sdrol isn't the only thing thats making me grow like this.

for reference, i started dymatize xpand at around the same time as my sdrol. sdrol is a major favorite over m1t, which gave me kinda crappy sides. ive had nothing major on 20mgs of sdrol.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
To the carb addicts, what are your sources. Im a huge Quaker slut, but I dont usually eat high GI stuff unless on cycle and that usually is just baked potatoes and pasta. Also as for SD dosing. I have been tossing around the idea of doing something different than a three week cycle like I was planning. I may just do 10mg/20mg/20mg ED, but I was also wondering what your opinion on somthing like ten days at 10mg then 10day at 20mg would be like.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also as for SD dosing. I have been tossing around the idea of doing something different than a three week cycle like I was planning. I may just do 10mg/20mg/20mg ED, but I was also wondering what your opinion on somthing like ten days at 10mg then 10day at 20mg would be like.
I don't think it really matters whether you dose at 10mg or dose at 20mg for X days. What you need to do is pick a dose, the wise dose being 10mg if you've never ran SD before, and run it for a week. Then if you're blown away by the gains you've made, then keep it there, but if you're just so-so on gains, and you have no sides, then bump it up to 20mg. Do the same thing w/ 20. Stay there until you feel the need to bump it up, but my bet is, if you're only doing a three week cycle, you're only going to bump it up once.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it really matters whether you dose at 10mg or dose at 20mg for X days. What you need to do is pick a dose, the wise dose being 10mg if you've never ran SD before, and run it for a week. Then if you're blown away by the gains you've made, then keep it there, but if you're just so-so on gains, and you have no sides, then bump it up to 20mg. Do the same thing w/ 20. Stay there until you feel the need to bump it up, but my bet is, if you're only doing a three week cycle, you're only going to bump it up once.
Ok, sounds like a good idea, guess I'll just start at 10mg for the first week like I was planning.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
i would agree with the density thing as opposed to overall size...i haven't blown up or anything, partially b/c of no water rentention, but this has caused me to look bigger in areas like the shoulders, plus ive been noticeably more vascular, ive never had veins in my bicep (i dont have the up and down vein, just some crosswise veins that ive never seen before) as well as some in my delts now.
definitely hardness would be the most prominent effect that i have had.
Im officially a carb freak now, sdrol isn't the only thing thats making me grow like this.

for reference, i started dymatize xpand at around the same time as my sdrol. sdrol is a major favorite over m1t, which gave me kinda crappy sides. ive had nothing major on 20mgs of sdrol.
Well there might have been a little increase in vascularity, but I always stay pretty lean, and I am pretty vascular all the time so it would be hard to notice. And I am also without the big vertical vein, but I have three horizontal veins instead that are always visible and the veins in my shoulders are also visible all the time for me.

As far as the carbs go I eat alot of wheat bread, the quaker oats, fruits, potatoes, pasta, and maltodextrin(before and after workout only). I'm going to try pure vitargo soon and have heard very good things about this. With the SD I would always have a shake waiting in my gym looker that was ~50g protein and ~100g mdextrin and ~500mg KRALA, and I would get a crazy full body pump while on SD(I take this after every workout, and only getthe crazy pump while on SD).

-WannaGro

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well there might have been a little increase in vascularity, but I always stay pretty lean, and I am pretty vascular all the time so it would be hard to notice. And I am also without the big vertical vein, but I have three horizontal veins instead that are always visible and the veins in my shoulders are also visible all the time for me.

As far as the carbs go I eat alot of wheat bread, the quaker oats, fruits, potatoes, pasta, and maltodextrin(before and after workout only). I'm going to try pure vitargo soon and have heard very good things about this. With the SD I would always have a shake waiting in my gym looker that was ~50g protein and ~100g mdextrin and ~500mg KRALA, and I would get a crazy full body pump while on SD(I take this after every workout, and only getthe crazy pump while on SD).

-WannaGro
Thanks for the reply, Im really looking forward to my cycle. I also took my first serving of citrulline malate (3-4g) today before working out and it made me feel kinda weird and a little more pumped. Im planning on taking that and CEE and taurine during my cycle also.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah the CEE and taurine are always good I take those 2 basically all the time. Oh and I don't know if I mentioned this but my dosage was 20mg/day divided into 10mg in the morning (8am) and 10mg pre-workout which is about 4pm for me.

-WannaGro

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
yeah the CEE and taurine are always good I take those 2 basically all the time. Oh and I don't know if I mentioned this but my dosage was 20mg/day divided into 10mg in the morning (8am) and 10mg pre-workout which is about 4pm for me.

-WannaGro
hey you say you ran a 2 week SD cycle (that was cut short) do you think its a good idea to run a short two week cycle?

Beta BBer

Awards

-WannaGro
yeah, ive got the three sideways one, they were just not sticking way out like they are now.
carb sources are raisin bran, oats, bread, lots of brown rice, and a ton of applesauce post workout...like 2 cups.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
This is general good advice when using a new drug for the first time.

Beta BBer

Awards
second that...i could handle 30, but id rather not be miserable. if i can grow off 20 im happy all around. Balance. yes you can grow off of 1g test. but also 500mgs. probably better.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Personally I like to keep my cycles short if I can, because I got 8lbs in two weeks, that was enough for me. I know this sounds weird, but I don't like putting on too much weight to quickly, because I feel very ackward, and uncomfortable which shouldn't happen in my opinion because bodybuilding for me is about feeling really good:), not really shitty:(. And since I was running it with 1-AD/4-AD it was just for the last two weeks of that and I didn't want to **** up my body for that extra week, because my blood pressure was through the roof.

-WannaGro

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Personally I like to keep my cycles short if I can, because I got 8lbs in two weeks, that was enough for me. I know this sounds weird, but I don't like putting on too much weight to quickly, because I feel very ackward, and uncomfortable which shouldn't happen in my opinion because bodybuilding for me is about feeling really good:), not really shitty:(. And since I was running it with 1-AD/4-AD it was just for the last two weeks of that and I didn't want to **** up my body for that extra week, because my blood pressure was through the roof.

-WannaGro
thanks for the reply