First PH Cycle

Habs1123

Awards
Hi guys,

I’ve ran 4 Ostarine cycles and a 2 lgd cycles over the years but haven’t ran anything in over a year.

Looking to try a mild ph stack - I got some Sup3r-4 Elite and some Sup3r-7 from a friend. Are these stackable ? I will be running a proper pct and I have Aromasin and Inhibit E on hand.

Just looking to add a few lean lbs..nothing crazy.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys,

I’ve ran 4 Ostarine cycles and a 2 lgd cycles over the years but haven’t ran anything in over a year.

Looking to try a mild ph stack - I got some Sup3r-4 Elite and some Sup3r-7 from a friend. Are these stackable ? I will be running a proper pct and I have Aromasin and Inhibit E on hand.

I researched my first ph cycle and decided on 1/4/epiandro at 340/340/700plus for 8 weeks.

Glad i did, get cycle, minimal sides, good lean gains, good strength gains, looked better than i ever had - 100% that would be my suggestion.

I logged it last year in the cycle logs section on here if you want any details.....

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

You need something that is actually going to produce gains. Regarding andro's it's 1ad. 4ad is just test and you would need absurd amounts of it to produce results. 1ad is 1-testosterone, which is one of the most powerful aas.

1ad, 4ad, epiandro is the most common cycle for a reason - it works. I'm in my 3rd week of Cerberus v2 at 4 caps a day + 250mg test. 330mg's of 4ad was not enough to keep my estro high enough so I added test.

Habs1123

Awards
Thanks guys - so general consensus is that these 2 won’t do anything and I should add 1andro as well?