Mix test/bold/tren possible in same suspension?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you could be the question is, just because you can WHY do it?

daemonium

Awards
??
why wouldn't I if they could hold in suspension?

that way i can store only one big bottle for the entire cycle and
that way i can inject 2cc's each time, twice per week!
next cycle will be just that- test, bold and tren. 500mg/600mg/400mg week
maybe the suspension could hold the doble concentration , but that would hurt for sure with such high concentration gear, would be 750mg/ml!!.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a pain in the ass to me but it should work. 375mg/ml isn't too high considering you have a mixture of **** in there, shouldn't be painful either. may need more BB than 12% though. try 2% BA, 17%BB or thereabouts. good luck with it either way, and report back how it goes.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
It would be a big pain in the ass.. you can just mix your shots as you go... Also, I don't think that would be enough test in the cycle, IMO

daemonium

Awards
i would like to do this more for the pleasure of handling this mix than enything else!
When I start the conversions, i'll drop a post here for you to know how it went!

The planned test E was 500mg/week, if i feel that i need more than that i'll run a bit more! But i think i would be fine this way.

northern

Awards
Okay, drumroll... I got both test e/tren e/bold u to hold at 200/150/150 = 500mg/ml. Not only did it not require solvents but it was not really painful. Unfortunately not easy to dose as I was using less so I dropped it down. However 2/20 ba to bb is what i used with 30/70 mixture eo to oil to get it in there eo was really just to make it flow through a 25g pin.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Use some EO and you'll be fine,I prefer to have my gear capped seperately so I can be positive of the dosages as I pull it out..same difference though really,but sucks if your left with some and are cycling different next cycle,I got a test E in EO right now thats 500mg/ml and its not painful ..

By the way Beelze,Check out my log,read you were gonna try one of these a couple years ago...:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/71076-end-world-cycle-2.html#post928442