Switching from trt to 4-AD

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys so basically I have to take a break from trt until further notice.. however I really don’t want to go into a post cycle and def don’t want to stop cold turkey and crash.. so I was thinking to start throwing in some fusion androtest since it is a one step conversion to test and is obviously fast acting. Do you guys think that will help keep my test levels elevated enough? I have never seen anyone post blood work while on 4-androstenediol so I’m curious how well it could work. Just seems like a nice break from the needle. I really would like to Ray the minimal dose of androtest which is 3 caps a day and do bloods and then maybe do bloods again at 6 caps to kind of get an idea what it translates to I terms of comparability to injectable test?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys so basically I have to take a break from trt until further notice.. however I really don’t want to go into a post cycle and def don’t want to stop cold turkey and crash.. so I was thinking to start throwing in some fusion androtest since it is a one step conversion to test and is obviously fast acting. Do you guys think that will help keep my test levels elevated enough? I have never seen anyone post blood work while on 4-androstenediol so I’m curious how well it could work. Just seems like a nice break from the needle. I really would like to Ray the minimal dose of androtest which is 3 caps a day and do bloods and then maybe do bloods again at 6 caps to kind of get an idea what it translates to I terms of comparability to injectable test?
Why not use a transdermal?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not use a transdermal?
Well by transdermal if you mean 4-ad the only company making real 4-Androstenediol is fusion supplements androtest and it’s oral caps cyclodextrin based.. on the other hand transdermal test i don’t have and don’t have any interest because I think with 4-ad there is real anabolic effect.. again guys 4-Androstenediol NOT 4-DHEA

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well by transdermal if you mean 4-ad the only company making real 4-Androstenediol is fusion supplements androtest and it’s oral caps cyclodextrin based.. on the other hand transdermal test i don’t have and don’t have any interest because I think with 4-ad there is real anabolic effect.. again guys 4-Androstenediol NOT 4-DHEA
No I mean testosterone...
You said not interested so that answered my question.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did deep... 4diol hasn't been on the market in like what... 20 yrs? I don't think what your trying will work.. you do realize the half life will have you back to baseline every 90 mins right? there is no way id do it.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did deep... 4diol hasn't been on the market in like what... 20 yrs? I don't think what your trying will work.. you do realize the half life will have you back to baseline every 90 mins right? there is no way id do it.
Yeah you’re right about the whole half-life issue with 4-ad. If anything I can continue my trt and maybe throw in 4-ad around preworkout time for a boost. Do you think it would noticeable since it’s so fast acting? Kind of similar to like using test suspension while on a long Ester like cypionate

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah you’re right about the whole half-life issue with 4-ad. If anything I can continue my trt and maybe throw in 4-ad around preworkout time for a boost. Do you think it would noticeable since it’s so fast acting? Kind of similar to like using test suspension while on a long Ester like cypionate
I think most people used it pre work out, but the best pre work out was the PH to ment though.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you have to “take a break from TRT”? There really isn’t an option to do this as TRT is mainly for life. Are you young? Did you think TRT was something you could stop. Can you shed some light on your reasons?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why do you have to “take a break from TRT”? There really isn’t an option to do this as TRT is mainly for life. Are you young? Did you think TRT was something you could stop. Can you shed some light on your reasons?
Self medicated trt maybe? Don't really make sense to me

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be staying on course with trt which is not self medicated was just wondering about 4-ad as being a possible alternative to keeping test levels elevated without having to inject.. seemed like it worked back in the day when 4-Androstenediol was readily available. It’s tough to find any one who has used it because it was banned such a long time ago

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be staying on course with trt which is not self medicated was just wondering about 4-ad as being a possible alternative to keeping test levels elevated without having to inject.. seemed like it worked back in the day when 4-Androstenediol was readily available. It’s tough to find any one who has used it because it was banned such a long time ago
again just get a topical solution for your prescribed testosterone. after 40 mins there is nothing to worry about contamination wise.