Safest SARMS? Cycle Length, Etc.?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Here in China, labs make everything, including all SARMS.

I want something long term, in lieu of TRT. I am thinking maybe 5mg of something, for 3-6 months non-stop.

1. What is the safest single SARM to take?

2. In what lengths should this cycle be?

3. What post cycle therapy needs to be done, if any.

4. Is there any research to support your claims?

5. How much of a risk is there of a lab ripping me off?

On one hand, this is China, so we all know how reliable quality is. On the other hand, since these labs have a good customer ranking on Alibaba, they are not ripping off everybody, all the time, or no one would buy from them.

6. Anything else I should think of?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SARMs will lower your testosterone levels, you do not want to run them in lieu of TRT.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Jon wood

Awards
Here in China, labs make everything, including all SARMS.

I want something long term, in lieu of TRT. I am thinking maybe 5mg of something, for 3-6 months non-stop.

1. What is the safest single SARM to take?

2. In what lengths should this cycle be?

3. What post cycle therapy needs to be done, if any.

4. Is there any research to support your claims?

5. How much of a risk is there of a lab ripping me off?

On one hand, this is China, so we all know how reliable quality is. On the other hand, since these labs have a good customer ranking on Alibaba, they are not ripping off everybody, all the time, or no one would buy from them.

6. Anything else I should think of?
Try sd matrix it's a prohormone legal you can buy it online for about £30 first stuff I ever took and I gained 2 stone in 3 months take for 4 weeks then 4 weeks off then 4 weeks on you can do this as long as you like as long as you take nolva for your liver but strength gains are unreal

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try sd matrix it's a prohormone legal you can buy it online for about £30 first stuff I ever took and I gained 2 stone in 3 months take for 4 weeks then 4 weeks off then 4 weeks on you can do this as long as you like as long as you take nolva for your liver but strength gains are unreal
that’s why Jon is just Jon now. No more wood

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is MK 677 worth trying?
That means no pct after a cycle
Based on people's reviews I'd say it's worth trying. Some report improved sleep. Increased hunger is pretty common, which may be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the user and the situation. Some report bloat. Strenght increase seems to be somewhat common. It's the type of product and has the type of pathway of delivering effects, that it takes some time to elicit it's benefits. It can screw with blood glucose levels and many users follow a some form of dosing schedule, like 5 days on - 2 days off, and such. No PCT should be required, it increases growth hormone release, shouldn't suppress test production.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
No Sarms are "safe". Staying on a sarm long term is an absolutely terrible decision and will have negative health outcomes. IMO the only anabolic that is safe long term is true TRT level testosterone, but even this is debatable. Test above natural levels and any add on anabolics you use are inherently not safe. The level of negative impact is dose and time related as well. The higher the dosage and the longer you are on the faster and more serious the negatives become.

You have a lot of reading to do as even considering this idea shows that your information sources are terrible. The only people who would say using a sarm long-term is a good idea is either an idiot or someone selling them who wants to make money

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nolva for your liver? That might be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. Nolva has been shown to be mildly toxic to the liver. In no way would Nolva help your liver.