How would one use SD/Prostanozol for a bulking/cutting cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aceman0920

Awards
I am currently on 10 mg of SD ED, and will be on it for 3 weeks, and plan
on doing proper PCT right after, but if I wanted to use the prostanozol for
cutting, what would be a good way to incorporate it into my cycle? Wait
until after PCT? B4? Any ideas/cycle examples would be appreciated...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
1) you'd have to adjust your diet first.
2) you'll get different opinions on this most likely, but i'd go ahead and run prostanozol for 4 weeks directly after the SD, then do your PCT when it's all said and done. it's not methylated so it shouldn't do any significant damage.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
1) you'd have to adjust your diet first.
2) you'll get different opinions on this most likely, but i'd go ahead and run prostanozol for 4 weeks directly after the SD, then do your PCT when it's all said and done. it's not methylated so it shouldn't do any significant damage.
I woud do the same, or even start prostanozol as soon as you get it and run it for 4-5 weeks.

A

aceman0920

Awards
re

I woud do the same, or even start prostanozol as soon as you get it and run it for 4-5 weeks.
So i WOULD NOT have to start PCT w/ Nolva/RXT until AFTER the prostanozol?Also, how have u guys fared w/ MAX LMG as a cutter...I might stack it w/ the prostanozol

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
So i WOULD NOT have to start PCT w/ Nolva/RXT until AFTER the prostanozol?Also, how have u guys fared w/ MAX LMG as a cutter...I might stack it w/ the prostanozol
right. you don't start PCT until the cycle is over.
PCT = Post Cycle Therapy.
post = afterwards.
afterwards = after the cycle is completed.

once again, 'cutting' is dependent on your diet. the other compounds will help you keep your muscle while you're cutting, but i wouldn't expect any significant gains during this period. if you're on a calorie restricted diet, like you should be for cutting, you should be stripping off the fat and preserving muscle. the compounds are simply a way to help you reach your goals. diet is the determining factor.

A

aceman0920

Awards
re

hey thanks beelzebub...quick question bro, what would u say is a better cutter...
Max LMG ot prostanozol....I will be saving the Ergomax LMG I am purchasing for a winter bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 3
P Anabolics 11
Q Anabolics 0
D Anabolics 0
Magickk Anabolics 179