ProHormone Recovery or ProHormone alternative

Lowering cortisol is Key component of recovery after ceasing use of Pro-hormones or Steroids. You may have a stressful lifestyle! Combating cortisol is ANABOLIC!

Modern research has shed light on Cissus' ability to speed bone healing by showing it acts as a glucocorticoid antagonist (1,2). Since anabolic/androgenic compounds are well known to act as antagonists to the glucocorticoid receptor as well as promote bone growth and fracture healing, it has been postulated that Cissus possesses anabolic and/or androgenic properties (1,3). In addition to speeding the remodeling process of the healing bone, Cissus also leads to a much faster increase in bone tensile strength. In clinical trials Cissus has led to a fracture healing time on the order of 55 to 33 percent of that of controls. That cissus exerts antiglucocorticoid properties is suggested by a number of studies where bones were weakend by treatment with cortisol, and upon administration of Cissus extract the cortisol induced weakening was halted, and the healing process begun.

CISSUS RX at only $25 dollars at synergmuscle.com

ceosm

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it that this should not be stacked with Lean Extreme or other cortisol control supplements, right?

I take it that this should not be stacked with Lean Extreme or other cortisol control supplements, right?

I would suggest try both seperately to see which works best for you.

here are the references

1) Chopra SS, Patel MR, Awadhiya RP. Studies of Cissus quadrangularis in experimental fracture repair : a histopathological study Indian J Med Res. 1976 Sep;64(9):1365-8

2) Chopra SS, Patel MR, Gupta LP, Datta IC. Studies on Cissus quadrangularis in experimental fracture repair: effect on chemical parameters in blood Indian J Med Res. 1975 Jun;63(6):824-8.

3) PRASAD GC, UDUPA KN. EFFECT OF CISSUS QUADRANGULARIS ON THE HEALING OF CORTISONE TREATED FRACTURES. Indian J Med Res. 1963 Jul;51:667-76.

4) Shirwaikar A, Khan S, Malini S. Antiosteoporotic effect of ethanol extract of Cissus quadrangularis Linn. on ovariectomized rat. J Ethnopharmacol. 2003 Dec;89(2-3):245-50.

5) Combaret L, Taillandier D, Dardevet D, Bechet D, Ralliere C, Claustre A, Grizard J, Attaix D Glucocorticoids regulate mRNA levels for subunits of the 19 S regulatory complex of the 26 S proteasome in fast-twitch skeletal muscles. Biochem J. 2004 Feb 15;378(Pt 1):239-46.

6) Chidambara Murthy KN, Vanitha A, Mahadeva Swamy M, Ravishankar GA. Antioxidant and antimicrobial activity of Cissus quadrangularis L. J Med Food. 2003 Summer;6(2):99-105.

7) Panda, J Res Ayurv Siddha, 1990, 11,

Watcher

Awards
I've been using Cissus Rx while on cyle and the results have been amazing. I've had pain free workouts and awesome recovery times.

I will be increasing my intake of Cissus during PCT to keep cortisol levels to a minimum.

Thanks for the tip on my new favorite supplement!!

MorganKane

Awards
I've been using Cissus Rx while on cyle and the results have been amazing. I've had pain free workouts and awesome recovery times.

I will be increasing my intake of Cissus during PCT to keep cortisol levels to a minimum.

I am very happy with the product myself.
I had planned to do shoulder surgery next month but right now im feeling really good so I am putting it off.

Question: how much did you increase it during PCT?

I am currently running 6 pills ED.
3 in the morning and 3 around workout.
And when I remember 3 at night.

bigman420

Awards
I had planned to do shoulder surgery next month but right now im feeling really good so I am putting it off.

so you mean 9 ED

Watcher

Awards
PCT w/ Cissus

so you mean 9 ED
That's great that Cissus Rx is working so brilliantly for healing your shoulder injury!! Fantastic!! It really is a fascinating supplement that works miracles in so many ways. My RC's are virtually pain free now on chest/shoulder days in the gym.

I plan on running 12 caps per day Cissus Rx during PCT. That's 3 upon waking, 3 pre/post workout, and 3 at bedtime. The gains and recovery should continue on, and then some, after my cycle is complete.