lactating question

scarfacebling

Awards
I have friend of mine who did a tren eq test prop cycle and started getting gyno toward the end he started using nolva then stopped for 2 weeks and then started using nolva and clomid during pct he ran it for 3 weeks and in that time he started squeezing his nipples and noticing a little drop of “sticky goo� it has now been 4 weeks since the cycle has ended and he still has small lumps and a lil bit of “goo� but not as much as before. I told him it probably Prolactin related but really have no idea what he should do … would rebound XT or raloxifen maybe bromo. Its seems pretty gross what should this kid do? Oh and arounf the time of pct he broke out all over shoulders and back in zits

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As far as zits go.. One of the best things you can do is go to the doctor, he can perscribe some of the better aids in that regard. One of the best being a simple Antibacterial soap, usually used twice a day. That and a antibiotic of some sort. At least that's what my doctor did for me. It's working really well. I had super bad acne on the chest.

scarfacebling

Awards
As far as zits go.. One of the best things you can do is go to the doctor, he can perscribe some of the better aids in that regard. One of the best being a simple Antibacterial soap, usually used twice a day. That and a antibiotic of some sort. At least that's what my doctor did for me. It's working really well. I had super bad acne on the chest.
yeah i use an antibacterial; soap and benzoyl proxide I think thats the least of this guys woories though he just mentioned to me too that he to squeze pretty hard to get stuff out of there not sure why he was squezzing his nipples hard in the first place but though that the extra info might makea diffrence

i know its not a funny topic but i have been having fun teasing him LOL (milkman and what not)

noctorum

Banned
Awards
I remember hearing how newborn children (male) sometimes lactate because of the connection to the mother and the huge amounts of estrogen transferred into the child.

Maybe he had fake anti-e's? Didn't take the correct dose?

scarfacebling

Awards
No this wasn’t his first cycle I actually had my cow do the same one because we split the stuff but my cow broke its hoof and had to end early and the anti E's were from custom. He had problems before the anti-e's its just weird I don’t know anything about lactating or what he should do I didn’t have any problems but everyone is different. I think he’s going to do rebound xt and raxo together/ do this sound good?