DNP Cycle Length

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Would a long term (6 week) cycle of 200mg a day be better than one week on, one week off for the same amount of time? I remember H saying somewhere that after 9 days DNP lost it's 'kick', but I've heard of people staying on it for months at a time.

Any ideas? Thanks :)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
DNP never loses anything. It exerts physiological changes and effects at any dose (although metabolism changes were found to average out to a 10% rise per 100mg injested). From the literature that I have dug up myself, I'd say the shorter you're on DNP the better. It just acts so randomly in some people that you gets sides you never saw coming and by then it's too late. But, again, moral of the story is that if you're going to do it (and in the summer no less; that'll be rough), hurry up and get it over with. You may have heard of guys going up to a gram or 800mg, but I nearly died from taking 600mg for two days after running 400mg for a week beforehand. Tread lightly.
The last time I ran DNP I took about a 200-300mg dose every other day. This way you have enough in you to exert a pronounced metabolism increasing effect, but you can somewhat keep the sides at bay and not have to worry too much about it building up to really high levels in your system.

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Would a long term (6 week) cycle of 200mg a day be better than one week on, one week off for the same amount of time? I remember H saying somewhere that after 9 days DNP lost it's 'kick', but I've heard of people staying on it for months at a time.

Any ideas? Thanks :)
I really doubt you would want to feel that way for more that 2-3 wks.