DNP Cycle Length
- 06-24-2005, 05:06 PM
- 06-24-2005, 07:26 PM
DNP never loses anything. It exerts physiological changes and effects at any dose (although metabolism changes were found to average out to a 10% rise per 100mg injested). From the literature that I have dug up myself, I'd say the shorter you're on DNP the better. It just acts so randomly in some people that you gets sides you never saw coming and by then it's too late. But, again, moral of the story is that if you're going to do it (and in the summer no less; that'll be rough), hurry up and get it over with. You may have heard of guys going up to a gram or 800mg, but I nearly died from taking 600mg for two days after running 400mg for a week beforehand. Tread lightly.
The last time I ran DNP I took about a 200-300mg dose every other day. This way you have enough in you to exert a pronounced metabolism increasing effect, but you can somewhat keep the sides at bay and not have to worry too much about it building up to really high levels in your system.
Last edited by TheCrownedOne; 06-24-2005 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Remembered something
06-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 85Last Post: 05-07-2015, 11:19 PM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 10-28-2003, 12:09 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 53Last Post: 08-27-2003, 12:11 AM
- By Dubyah in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-02-2003, 04:42 PM
- By rida142 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2003, 05:28 PM