Oral Vs. Injecting

Openmind1

Awards
I've been doing some research into what I want to do for my first cycle and I've come across websites that sell D-bol, Anavar, and Winstrol in a capsule format. Also the websites will say that the product is perfectly legal. My noobie intuition is telling me that its BS, especially the "legal part". I just don't want to buy a placebo is my main issue. Is the oral versions legit, or should I keep looking for the injectable versions?

Thanks

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing some research into what I want to do for my first cycle and I've come across websites that sell D-bol, Anavar, and Winstrol in a capsule format. Also the websites will say that the product is perfectly legal. My noobie intuition is telling me that its BS, especially the "legal part". I just don't want to buy a placebo is my main issue. Is the oral versions legit, or should I keep looking for the injectable versions?

Thanks
Listen to your gut man.

You're right, it is BS.

Those compounds are not legal at all. I fell for that shet too. So don't. For me, they were called "legal steroids" and I saw them in the back of MD magazine.

It's a scam.

If you can buy it with a credit card, its a scam.

Real guys will tell you to wire money.

If it's your first cycle, Testosterone.

Zippy

Awards
Oral version of those particulars is how they are usually sold so this is normal but the website claim that they are legal is the sketchy part do not buy from them. There are plenty of bs companies out there online that will call their particular products those names but they are just a load of crap in capsules with pictures of jacked guys on the bottles and in the adverts . The places where the legit gear is sold don’t make silly claims as everyone knows what they are getting into and the legality’s in each country is different.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Try to get testosterone and take it for 12 weeks for your first cycle. Maybe 4 weeks of an oral added as a kickstart.

When I say testosterone, I mean Test Enanthate, Test Cypionate, or Sustanon.

A lot of guys dont like sus. I love it.

Openmind1

Awards
Hey thanks for the input. I actually have to take 15g of test gel for medical reasons so I was trying to stay away from taking more test for my first cycle. Is there another type that you would recommend?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Let me guess..

You came across crazybulk and their wannabe "winny" and "d-bal" products. Yes. These are in fact legal. Are they legit? No.

Orals are legit if you get them from a real source, most of them operate out of Europe where these products are technically still legal to sell. Injectables are good bases for these products since orals shut down your natural testosterone production and keep your levels high while on an oral.

Anything else that claims to be legal is bs

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've ordered from Europe a few times. I now order domestic USA....but they don't advertise. LOL.

OP...you didn't say what you're trying to accomplish, or really anything.... except the part about seeing the bogus orals online.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whatever you were looking at was definitely fake

Openmind1

Awards
Really I'm just collecting data about what to take and where to get. Found some places but I'm super green to this. I don't want to jump into something where its either not legit or I don't know what I'm doing and f**** something up. Thats my motivation for the post. Hope that cleared stuff up!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really I'm just collecting data about what to take and where to get. Found some places but I'm super green to this. I don't want to jump into something where its either not legit or I don't know what I'm doing and f**** something up. Thats my motivation for the post. Hope that cleared stuff up!
Take your time doing research on everything man, there’s no need to rush it :]

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you are already on testosterone gel and don't want to take more, that actually makes things more simple. A good first oral cycle would be tbol, or anavar 50mg/ day for 8 weeks. Eat right and train hard and you will get some good, maintainable gains with little to no side effects.

Another option, if you don't want to get into black market stuff would be DMZ. There is a sponsor here that carries it and can be bought legally. It is a harsher compound (harder on your body, blood pressure, liver things like that) than Tbol but is relatively safe for a newbie.

I think the sponsor sells 25mg caps so 2 a day for 4 to 6 weeks would do the trick. Use a product like CEL cycle assist plus NAC to help protect your organs.

Since you are on testosterone gel you don't have to worry about PCT. :)

Openmind1

Awards
Hey thanks for the advice! I’ll definitely look into that.

With the tbol, would I also want to take an organ assist and CEL supplement?

Also can someone explain to me what TUDCA is?

Thanks again,

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the advice! I’ll definitely look into that.

With the tbol, would I also want to take an organ assist and CEL supplement?

Also can someone explain to me what TUDCA is?

Thanks again,
all you really need to know about TUDCA is that it is a powerful liver detoxifier. You'd want to take it with or after you've taken a harsh oral. On another forum, a member had posted some studies showing you don't want to take it BEFORE the product that'll hurt your liver as it's not only ineffective, but could do damage to the liver itself. Weird stuff if you ask me.

An example would be taking TUDCA before you went out drinking (Which you shouldn't be doing on cycle anyway) thinking it'll help filter the liver, when in actuality, you'd want to take the TUDCA once you got home and were done drinking.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don’t drink. Easy.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Don’t drink. Easy.
Well, yeah....which I stated you shouldn't be doing anyway. Twas simply giving an example.

These methyl orals are way harsher than a couple beers. Some are like pounding half a fifth of vodka with a 6 pack of beer all at once in terms of toxicity.

Openmind1

Awards
Yeah honestly I don't really like alcohol in the first place so no problem there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thanks
Im not reading any comments, just replying to your post. If any1 is selling those, and says there legal. Its 100% fake no questions asked

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely I understand as a noobie it looks very appealing..As stated multiple times above don't do go for it...