Saggy boobs mid cycle, fat or water retention?

puffynips

Awards
I have started another thread regarding my cycle but as this is a separate question I figured it best to ask it separately.
So I'm 5 weeks into a 500p/w test cycle which I kickstarted with a toxic pro hormone stack. I noticed that I'd put on some fat last week after a weeks holiday, both on my chest and belly. I then dropped my calorie intake to just under maintenance for a few days whilst still training. Lost all the fat around my stomach but my 'breasts' still have a half-moon shape underneath and are quite saggy. So I figured its prob just fat but I've now been down to get my BMI/weight/fat checked and my fat is at 14.7% -lower than when I started the cycle. Could this be water retention and should I try upping my dose of Arimidex? I'm already on 1/2 mg eod. Unfortunately I'm unable to get bloods taken.
Thank you in advance

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guess is that you lost fat around your belly and that your titts now look more saggy since you're overall apperance is leaner.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loose fat
Lower chest and under chin last.
I've never had gyno. Never even felt an itchy nipple.
But I hold more water in my chest when estro gets high.
Ralox has completely fixed this problem.
Try a SERM instead . crushed E messes up gains and feels like crap.

puffynips

Awards
My guess is that you lost fat around your belly and that your titts now look more saggy since you're overall apperance is leaner.
Cheers yea that sounds like a strong possibility. So disappointing as I looked the best I ever had a week earlier

puffynips

Awards
I loose fat
I do have 20mg tabs Tamox on hand ready for pct would you advise taking a small dose of that to see if it helps and what sort of dosing would you recommend? increasing up from 1/2mg Arimidex eod seems a relatively high dose and would hate to completely drain my estro.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do have 20mg tabs Tamox on hand ready for pct would you advise taking a small dose of that to see if it helps and what sort of dosing would you recommend? increasing up from 1/2mg Arimidex eod seems a relatively high dose and would hate to completely drain my estro.
I will take a full Tab and see what it has as far as effect on your chest

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers yea that sounds like a strong possibility. So disappointing as I looked the best I ever had a week earlier
Maybe you're just having a bad day in the mirror or you got used to how you looked. I don't think you added fat on the chest only you know. Most likely you would notice your belly being bloated.

puffynips

Awards
Maybe you're just having a bad day in the mirror or you got used to how you looked. I don't think you added fat on the chest only you know. Most likely you would notice your belly being bloated.
I'd noticed quite a bit of extra fat on both the chest and stomach and it seemed to appear over the course of only 3 days. The stomach fat's disappeared now but not off the chest. It could well be that its gonna take longer to shift it from the chest. Just happened so quickly and with my body fat measured as being low I thought it may be cause for concern.

puffynips

Awards
I will take a full Tab and see what it has as far as effect on your chest

Great thanks man, just to confirm do you mean just take the one tab and see if it has an effect? -ie not daily

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great thanks man, just to confirm do you mean just take the one tab and see if it has an effect? -ie not daily
Yup
Just take a tab.
Then you can go from there.
I bet you see a difference.
Take the full 20mg and see what happens.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I loose fat
How do you usually know if your estrogen is crashed?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be excessive cortisol too, look into Invictus topical.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Joints pain
Muscle pain
No sexdrive

Any other signs that would indicate for sure it’s crashed? I’ve gotten joint pains or had very low sex drive but still could get it up

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other signs that would indicate for sure it’s crashed? I’ve gotten joint pains or had very low sex drive but still could get it up
Those are the only ones I've experienced.

puffynips

Awards
Yup
Just take a tab.
Then you can go from there.
I bet you see a difference.
Take the full 20mg and see what happens.
Hey man, I did take the 20mg tab and within 3 days my tits returned to pecks. can't be certain if it was the tamox or getting the diet back on track but I think it was the tamox. I think I may be more prone to estrogen probs as I remember having slight man boob probs in my twenties before ever using any AAS. I understand that people with less natty test are more prone to moobs (?) and I believe this may unfortunately be the case with me. When I had the man boobs in my twenties I had no 'belly' with it so I'm pretty sure it wasnt fat. Anyway I think your advice was spot on and relevant for me. Therefore wanted to ask for any follow up guidance, i.e. do you think it would benefit me to take one tab a week throughout cycle? or only take one if and when the same issues arise?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I loose fat
Just bought some ralox, about to start. I too have a good bit of fat on the bottom of my pecs and some gyno too in my right one. WHat dosing do you recommend to shrink the gyno?

I'd noticed quite a bit of extra fat on both the chest and stomach and it seemed to appear over the course of only 3 days. The stomach fat's disappeared now but not off the chest. It could well be that its gonna take longer to shift it from the chest. Just happened so quickly and with my body fat measured as being low I thought it may be cause for concern.
Probably water retention in your fat cells if I had to guess

Choppedjunior

Awards
my 2 cents. I think its water retention. I have a great lean stomach, but sitting on my couch or taking a poop and on my phone, ill notice they are puffy a bit. I also can see puffy around my nipples when wearing athletic shirts at the gym. I have no pain, no itch etc. Its hard to tell if there is a lump as there is a gland lump for every male. I dont have sore joints, but low SD but still can get it up. I also experience sever muscle spasms. I am on Exem and ddi 25mg EOD for 2 weeks didn't notice any change or any changes in anything in my body (not to say nothing changed completely) but I guess im just going to ride it out until PCT and run Nolva for quite a while and see.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought some ralox, about to start. I too have a good bit of fat on the bottom of my pecs and some gyno too in my right one. WHat dosing do you recommend to shrink the gyno?

I went right to 120 mg cut into 2 doses.
Now I'm on 100 mg.
I can attest to it cleaning up the chest.
I have no lump so not sure about that

puffynips

Awards
Yea I took a tamoxifen and it disappeared so I think it was estrogen-related water retention after I'd put on some fat. Unfortunately I seem to be prone to it. Think I'm gonna take one a week throughout the cycle to be on the safe side.

Kha0s

Awards
Ive noticed I tend to hold more estro related water in my chest as well. When I notice it, I up the adex a bit and usually all is well withing a day or 2. I wouldn't stress it too much unless there is a lump or itching/sensitivity.