S23 the strongest SARM around?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been researching sarms to compliment trt that I will probably be going on shortly (doctor prescribed). I was reading about a sarm called S23. The main side effect from it is total suppression, but that wouldn’t be an issue with trt. Is this the most effective sarm on the market one can take solo for both cuts and bulks, or is it more applicable for cutting only? Also, there are no human studies on it that I could find. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has run it and had blood work done, how were liver values, lipids, etc? What kind of results did you get in terms of gains or fat loss?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been researching sarms to compliment trt that I will probably be going on shortly (doctor prescribed). I was reading about a sarm called S23. The main side effect from it is total suppression, but that wouldn’t be an issue with trt. Is this the most effective sarm in the market one can take solo for both cuts and bulks, or is it more applicable for cutting only? Also, there are no human studies on it that I could find. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has run it and had blood work done, how were liver values, lipids, etc? What kind of results did you get in terms of gains or fat loss?
Its more of a finishing compound. Lean gains, known for hardening and vascularity. It is a good builder just not a mass builder. It comes with great strength gains and endurance benefits. Also enhanced levels of fat oxidation. What it does put on is quality that you will most likely keep.

If you have any experience with winstrol I would say this sarm is closest to that. Except it doesn't have the problems with the joints that Winstrol can bring on being extremely dry. I would say that when it comes to something to harden up and finish you won't find any better legal option. It is in my opinion a compound that is better left for the intermediate-advanced user. I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe that combining test with s23 is the best way to use it .. I have researched it both solo and stacked.. I most preferred it while on a higher dose of test.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its more of a finishing compound. Lean gains, known for hardening and vascularity. It is a good builder just not a mass builder. It comes with great strength gains and endurance benefits. Also enhanced levels of fat oxidation. What it does put on is quality that you will most likely keep.

If you have any experience with winstrol I would say this sarm is closest to that. Except it doesn't have the problems with the joints that Winstrol can bring on being extremely dry. I would say that when it comes to something to harden up and finish you won't find any better legal option. It is in my opinion a compound that is better left for the intermediate-advanced user. I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner.
What do you guys think about finishing up a LGD cycle with S23? Say 12 weeks of LGD (20mg daily) then 4 weeks of S23 all dosed with TRT (200mg/wk)..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think about finishing up a LGD cycle with S23? Say 12 weeks of LGD (20mg daily) then 4 weeks of S23 all dosed with TRT (200mg/wk)..
This is exactly the right idea w s23.... The sweet spot being 20-30mg. Would stack nicely w/ test.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on, the only thing that worry’s me is shedding of the hair during research.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on, the only thing that worry’s me is shedding of the hair during research.
Reportedly a majority of people do not experience problems with shedding. But I think with most any compound its possible depending on the individual and how it affects them physiologically. There's only one way to really know .

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is exactly the right idea w s23.... The sweet spot being 20-30mg. Would stack nicely w/ test.
I am at a toss up between running lgd 4033 or S23 for a bulk, is one more effective than another? I know lgd 4033 will whack lipids out of the normal range, is this also true for S23?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nubi posted bloods after his research was complete.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nubi posted bloods after his research was complete.
Thanks...can’t find it in search tool ,do you have the link or recall if everything checked out? No human studies on this chemical is what gives me hesitation. With LGD there are at least a couple plus so many folks have researched and put logs on it here.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am at a toss up between running lgd 4033 or S23 for a bulk, is one more effective than another? I know lgd 4033 will whack lipids out of the normal range, is this also true for S23?
IMO LGD would be better for overall mass gain, however S-23 would put on better quality mass. I,e. Muscle with less fat gain or water retention.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about S23 vs Rad140 for lean mass gains?
S23 better for strength and lean muscle mass, conditioning and vascularity... Its serious stuff. Rad140 is better for endurance/stamina.

The s23 is going to be the more suppressive of the 2 I believe. Theoretically on trt dose the suppression shouldn't so much matter or influence a decision between these 2 imo.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I have not read blood work to see what it does to fsh and lh, but s23 will basically cause shutdown, so using it with trt is probably a good idea, but that being daisy, you may subvert your trt goals if it lowers test as much as people say.

Maybe on a blast of trt it would make better sense.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
With that I'd say either / or.
You won't do much except exasperate suppression and side effects running both.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
This was the only bloodwork I had available. Top one is post S23, the bottom is pre S23. They really aren't that informative as these are only showing things that were out of range which they were before even beginning S23, although you can notice some values certainly got worse.

liver2.jpg
liver.jpg

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This was the only bloodwork I had available. Top one is post S23, the bottom is pre S23. They really aren't that informative as these are only showing things that were out of range which they were before even beginning S23, although you can notice some values certainly got worse.

View attachment 163526View attachment 163527
Thanks door posting this bro! Useful info since there are no studies to refer to on s23.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

View attachment 163526View attachment 163527
Looks like your HDL and LDL actually improved after s23 usage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
striketeam Cycle Logs 36
Anabolics 1
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
Cycle Logs 10
theswede Cycle Logs 59