AMS Liquid Vs Hi-Tech

Dubc1231

Awards
I just found out that for every 1ML of the AMS 1-andro liquid it really only has 20mg of 1-andro and the rest (100mg) is their liposome delivery matrix to total 120mg of their “proprietary blend”. The bottle itself doesn’t show how much 1-andro it actually has per ML it just shows 120mg/ML per serving of the “blend” which I did not recognize until now, and didn’t find out exactly how much 1-andro/ML the liquid has until I did a little extra research online. They claim that 100% of the 20mg 1-andro absorbs when in combination of their delivery matrix.....I’ve been taking 3 doses a day with the impression I was getting in 360/mg of 1-andro, so really I guess I’ve only been getting 60mg of 1-andro/day for the passed 4 weeks. I know everyone on the forums recommends 330/mg which is what I thought I was doing. Not sure if I should be upset about not seeing this before or what.

I just picked up hi-tech 1-test and androdiol to finish my last 2 weeks of my 8 week cycle. The 1-test clearly states on the bottle 110mg of 1-andro and 50mg of bergamottin. Wish I would’ve found the 1-test sooner and ran that for 8 weeks now. I kinda feel duped here.

What do you guys think??? Should I ditch the ams liquid, grab another bottle of each 1-test and androdiol and finish my last 4 weeks with the hi-tech product because it looks like I’ll actually be getting 330mg/day with their product over this 60mg with ams....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just found out that for every 1ML of the AMS 1-andro liquid it really only has 20mg of 1-andro and the rest (100mg) is their liposome delivery matrix to total 120mg of their “proprietary blend”. The bottle itself doesn’t show how much 1-andro it actually has per ML it just shows 120mg/ML per serving of the “blend” which I did not recognize until now, and didn’t find out exactly how much 1-andro/ML the liquid has until I did a little extra research online. They claim that 100% of the 20mg 1-andro absorbs when in combination of their delivery matrix.....I’ve been taking 3 doses a day with the impression I was getting in 360/mg of 1-andro, so really I guess I’ve only been getting 60mg of 1-andro/day for the passed 4 weeks. I know everyone on the forums recommends 330/mg which is what I thought I was doing. Not sure if I should be upset about not seeing this before or what.

I just picked up hi-tech 1-test and androdiol to finish my last 2 weeks of my 8 week cycle. The 1-test clearly states on the bottle 110mg of 1-andro and 50mg of bergamottin. Wish I would’ve found the 1-test sooner and ran that for 8 weeks now. I kinda feel duped here.

What do you guys think??? Should I ditch the ams liquid, grab another bottle of each 1-test and androdiol and finish my last 4 weeks with the hi-tech product because it looks like I’ll actually be getting 330mg/day with their product over this 60mg with ams....
Don't ditch it. Throw it in as extra. Every bit counts.

Dubc1231

Awards
Don't ditch it. Throw it in as extra. Every bit counts.
And now i find out Super Mandro is back on the market. LOL. Why couldn't that **** come out a month ago. Im just confused at this point...If the suggested intake is 330mg/daily why the hell would anyone ever buy this AMS liquid? I only purchased it because i thought the dosing was actually 120mg/ML....:yell:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And now i find out Super Mandro is back on the market. LOL. Why couldn't that **** come out a month ago. Im just confused at this point...If the suggested intake is 330mg/daily why the hell would anyone ever buy this AMS liquid? I only purchased it because i thought the dosing was actually 120mg/ML....:yell:
They'd buy it for the same reason you did. We live and learn. :)

Dubc1231

Awards
They'd buy it for the same reason you did. We live and learn. :)
Ya it just sucks cuz I timed my cycle so that I’d be done in time for this big festival in Vegas in May and now I feel like I wasted a month of my time when I was really looking forward to this cycle. It’s been 30 days in today and I haven’t really experienced anything at all exciting with these liquid andros and now I feel like I know why..couple hundred bucks down the pooper I feel like.....

Dubc1231

Awards
I think what I’m just going to do is take the 1-test and androdiol as directed. Two pills a day of each, then end my nights with 1 liquid dose of each 1/4-andros until the bottles run out. I should have about 6-7 days left of the liquids so that’s between 18-21/ml of each left. So 18-21 days worth of topping my nights off with the liquids. I’ll just see how it goes I guess and take this as a learning lesson for my next cycle. I’m going to grab a couple bottles each of super Mandro And andro the Giant while they’re back in stock and save them For later on this year when I run another cycle. 90 servings at 110mg/serving, one bottle per 30 days, now that’s what I like to see haha.

Dubc1231

Awards
I found a lot of information regarding absorption rates based on the research study in 2013 in Texas w/ 1-Andro @ 330/mg a day doseage compared to recent Cyclosome delivery system (added in 2016 I believe) w/ Hi-Tech products, which boosts the absorption rate, leading you to only need the recommended dosing amounts the bottles say (specifically on hi-tech products with Cyclosome delivery system).

I think I’m just going to stick with that this first run and see how it goes and know how to move forward in the future for a next cycle.

blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/cyclosome-liposome-cyclodextrin

In the article listed above they state that another tested poorly water soluble substance (curcumin/not DHEA) that also has a 3-6% absorption rate with no delivery system, combined with the Cyclosome delivery agent boosted its absorption up to 90%. They say they haven’t yet ran the actual tests on if DHEA will absorb 90% but since (curcumin) did with Cyclosome, they believe we can absorb just as much of their products (Hi-Tech w/ Cyclosome) if not more than what the 2013 Texas 1-Andro study was able to achieve with just the recommended dosage. The 2013 Texas study had their lab rats (humans) ingest 330mg/day (no Cyclosome Delivery) and only absorbed 3-6% leading to a daily absorption of about 20mg/day.

Now this leads me back to my AMS 1/4-Andro issue. If the Texas study testers only absorbed 20mg/day then you should be able to reach the same results with the AMS 1/4-andro liquid since they state there is 20mg/ML of 1-andro that has an absorption rate of up to 100% (not sure how true that is though) because of their liquid delivery system. And taking 2-3 doses a day of the AMS liquid would put you up to 40-60mg/day (if the Absorption rate in fact is 100%). The Texas study shows results as of 4 weeks running, but after 4 weeks of (3 - 1ML doses a day of both ams 1/4-andro) I really didn’t see any super crazy exciting results like case studies have shown so I doubt the absorption rate is 100%.

I’m excited to see what my last month on cycle has in store. I’m going to take 2 doses each a day of the hi tech 1-test and androdiol as the recommended dosage says and then top my nights off with 1 dose of each ams 1/4-andro liquid till the bottles run out and see how that does me. According to this research I should be able to achieve way more than 20/mg a day (post absorption) with the recommended hi-tech dosing alone so topping my nights off with the ams liquid should be a plus. We’ll see what happens I guess. Wish me luck lol.