AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to compile my next cycle. First cycle was Test E at 500 mg/week. I am looking to lean bulk, which I know comes down to diet.

Before I get into doses, I want to look at different compounds. Some I have in mind are:

Test + EQ
Test + NPP
Test + Deca

I am thinking either one of the first two options. NPP from what I understand is pretty much like Deca, but without the bloat. I am leaning that way since I want leaner gains. However, if the difference between deca and npp is just water weight, body composition would be the same once the water is gone, correct?

I'm looking for feedback, suggestions or even different ideas.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Looking to compile my next cycle. First cycle was Test E at 500 mg/week. I am looking to lean bulk, which I know comes down to diet.

Before I get into doses, I want to look at different compounds. Some I have in mind are:

Test + EQ
Test + NPP
Test + Deca

I am thinking either one of the first two options. NPP from what I understand is pretty much like Deca, but without the bloat. I am leaning that way since I want leaner gains. However, if the difference between deca and npp is just water weight, body composition would be the same once the water is gone, correct?

I'm looking for feedback, suggestions or even different ideas.
I'm not a body builder I'm an athlete. So the way I look at what compounds to take is different. Personally as an athlete I love EQ and the energy it gives me. It's also helps strenghten my fast twitch Muscles which is amazing.

I dont know how familiar you are with EQ but you need to run it for about 12/w + to really get good results out of it. It will give you solid lean muscle and help you cut with a proper diet of course.

Have you ever thought about running a Test + Tren cycle? If you haven't I would strongly reccomend it as you will love the results!

I hope this helped somewhat!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a body builder I'm an athlete. So the way I look at what compounds to take is different. Personally as an athlete I love EQ and the energy it gives me. It's also helps strenghten my fast twitch Muscles which is amazing.

I dont know how familiar you are with EQ but you need to run it for about 12/w + to really get good results out of it. It will give you solid lean muscle and help you cut with a proper diet of course.

Have you ever thought about running a Test + Tren cycle? If you haven't I would strongly reccomend it as you will love the results!

I hope this helped somewhat!
Yes, I know EQ needs to be ran longer and is great for endurance. I have thought about tren, but not for a second cycle. My long term plan is to run this next cycle and bulk up more. A few months post second cycle, I will cut with 11 KT and some other goodies to get to, hopefully, 170-180 very lean. After that, I would run tren. At least, this is what I have planned for now.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I know EQ needs to be ran longer and is great for endurance. I have thought about tren, but not for a second cycle. My long term plan is to run this next cycle and bulk up more. A few months post second cycle, I will cut with 11 KT and some other goodies to get to, hopefully, 170-180 very lean. After that, I would run tren. At least, this is what I have planned for now.
I really like Test E and EQ. Low side effect, makes a great base for other PH. Tren compounds tend to make me extra grumpy lol.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imo your not ready for the tren yet throw that out.

The question is mainly do you want to run a longer cycle or a shorter cycle? You could do a 12 week cycle with npp for 8 (tail end weeks 5-12) weeks and use an oral kicker like tbol for the first 5-6 weeks. This would be a great lean bulk.

Or run 16 weeks test/eq at 600/600. You could also use an oral kicker here as the eq takes a little while to start working. It is great in my opinion for slow quality gains and synergistically works great with test. Another option is replace the kicker with winny to finish. Test/eq/Winstrol is my favorite cycle I have ever run. It didn't get me the biggest I have ever been but it did got me looking my best. The gains were all quality I hardly lost anything after pct. And the vascularity, hardness and strength was insane as well as endurance.

In my opinion the latter is my preferred option hower the npp cycle would prob be just as enjoyable with excellent opportunity to build lean quality mass that you would keep as well. 2 great options and you really can't go wrong w either IMO.

Test/npp 500/500 or test/npp 400/600 allowing the npp to do more of the work for 10-12 weeks.

Test/eq 600/600 or 400/800 @16 weeks.

And then adding in an oral of your choice.