Anabolic trinity/osta 12 weeks

Pieisyum

Awards
I’m planning a slow 12 week cut and I’m looking at anabolic trinity and osta @20mg.

I wanted something a bit less “harsh” that the normal Andro cycle so I could stretch this to 12 weeks but also don’t want to waste my time. I’m not looking to necessarily gain muscle, just keep current muscle and strength.

Stack would be: anabolic trinity, osta, arimacare. PCT I have clomid and will add some natty support stuff later.

Sorry for dumb formatting, posting from phone

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Firstly, You formatted better than most, and definitely better than me from a phone.

I think if you were to stretch this out to 12 weeks you'd be spending a heck of a lot of money.

Why not revamp your plan and include 12 weeks of VECTOR?
I'm doing what you should be doing, only I can't get in the gym yet.

On a caloric deficit you'll retain muscle and definitely recomp.
The only addition I may add to the VECTOR is Follidrone 2.0

No PCT needed.

Pieisyum

Awards
Haha well money isn’t really a concern, and I was looking at a stack including vector for PCT but I’m not against your idea either.

Only reason I’m not going with stronger PH and/or pinning is due to work concerns. Gotta stay in the gray area lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha well money isn’t really a concern, and I was looking at a stack including vector for PCT but I’m not against your idea either.

Only reason I’m not going with stronger PH and/or pinning is due to work concerns. Gotta stay in the gray area lol
I hear you! I was thinking about my wording, and apologize for thinking with your wallet. Ha.

Pieisyum

Awards
Lol no worries it’s all good. As long as it isn’t a waste of time then I’m happy.

Any additional input on my original post is appreciated