AI for Ostatine

jnewberry1

Awards
I hope this is the right place to ask this. I dont have any stats and have tried to search countless threads but can't seem to find the answer. Finishing up my 2nd week of Ostarine and really starting to feel it. Well my left nipp is tingling for a little bit after I take it and it looks a tad bit different then the right one. I have am AI on hand (aromasin). I could just be paranoid, but would it hurt anything to dose the aromasin at 6.25 or 12.5 EOD for peace of mind? Again I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. Thanks for the help.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would wait a bit longer to see if it gets worse. Tingling isn’t really a symptom imo.

jnewberry1

Awards
I would wait a bit longer to see if it gets worse. Tingling isn’t really a symptom imo.
I guess my question is, does aromasin hurt anything about the cycle? I know u need estrogen but just curious as does it hinder the effects of the cycle per say? Thanks.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You kind of answered your question. You need estrogen. Even though aromasin won't interfere with ostarine if you crash your estrogen you will kill sex drive have extreme lethargy and feel generally like crap. When that happens your cycle will be ruined due to the psychological issues that will cause... But the ostarine will still bind to your androgen receptors.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As you said, you need estrogen, so I wouldn’t use an aromatize inhibitor unless necessary.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I'd just do 6.25mg and see what it does man. I've had that with ostarine, 6.25mg of Aromasin cleared it up real quick, only took it on the basis when I felt like I needed it. At lease you have an AI.

jnewberry1

Awards
I guess I can't share an image on this forum? I was gonna upload one of me and see what you guys thought

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess I can't share an image on this forum? I was gonna upload one of me and see what you guys thought
Is there any puffiness, pain, lumps? Tingling itself isn’t much of a symptom. You could go 6.25mg eod and see how it goes like yamaha said.

jnewberry1

Awards
Is there any puffiness, pain, lumps? Tingling itself isn’t much of a symptom. You could go 6.25mg eod and see how it goes like yamaha said.
Puffiness in one side for sure. I wish I could show you and image. Left side is definitely more puffy. No pain though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Puffiness in one side for sure. I wish I could show you and image. Left side is definitely more puffy. No pain though.
Was it puffy prior to the cycle? You didn’t state that it was puffy in your original post. You could definitely give aromasin a try at 6.25mg eod and maybe work up to 12.5mg eod and see if it helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
Tabascoonall Anabolics 21