Psychological Effects of Steroids

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the psychological effects of steroids? I know theses effects vary depending on the type, so tell me how you’ve been mentally effected on each. SARMS and prohormones can can be included here too. So when it comes to how steroids effect the mind, tell me the good, the bad, and the ugly.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t really feel much different psychologically unless my hormones are unbalanced. I’ve only ran epistane, msten and cruise on test, but as long as my hormones are pretty balanced, I feel fine. When my estrogen is high and test low, I definitely can be more moody.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t really feel much different psychologically unless my hormones are unbalanced. I’ve only ran epistane, msten and cruise on test, but as long as my hormones are pretty balanced, I feel fine. When my estrogen is high and test low, I definitely can be more moody.
^^^This....Unless hormones are unbalanced psychologically. I don't really tell a difference.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mild anxiety, mild increase in aggression, mild increase in irritability, more energy, more confidence, more sex drive.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mild anxiety, mild increase in aggression, mild increase in irritability, more energy, more confidence, more sex drive.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

IMO, one can not generalize it.
For example:
-Men with low test can have anxiety issues, cured by TRT, testosteron curing -not causing it.
-DHT same as above, may cure -or cause anxiety
-Nandrolone is infamous for causing "Deca D1ck" -opposite of more sex drive
-increase in aggression, is true for some AAS, as is irritability and confidence
All depends on the person and the AAS used. Most likely, a person with a "short fuse" will get its "fuse further shortened" when using roids. Trenbolone is one of those steroids that is known for causing some mental issues.

Brenwad

Awards
So long as I avoid tren I'm happy as marry on test and eq, test and ostarine, test and halodrol or tbol. Take actual test out and It's another matter.only time I've felt good off-test was using 6 Bromo and halodrol, but for a 6week blast. I've concluded, from years of aas use, that problems arise mostly from using too much, too soon,using tren,and not following a basic PCT. If you stick to the basic rules you should feel and perform great on gear.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's about sensitivity to compounds, dosage/length of cycle and compound. If you have mental problems or some anxiety going on after a breakup as an example you can do low test but don't touch tren. I've ran it all and I'm not prone to anything as far as I can tell but one time I ran tren too high and my god I was a mess. Paranoia was my main concern, but also anxiety and a sort of fear being abandoned or cheated by my fiance. Of course I knew it was the tren and I could control it but still it was there.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's about sensitivity to compounds, dosage/length of cycle and compound. If you have mental problems or some anxiety going on after a breakup as an example you can do low test but don't touch tren. I've ran it all and I'm not prone to anything as far as I can tell but one time I ran tren too high and my god I was a mess. Paranoia was my main concern, but also anxiety and a sort of fear being abandoned or cheated by my fiance. Of course I knew it was the tren and I could control it but still it was there.
That sounds terrible but at least you knew the source of the paranoia. I’d never touch tren.

Brenwad

Awards
I hear this! Tren ****ed up a great relationship for me. I'd love to be able to tolerate it, but just can't.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear this! Tren ****ed up a great relationship for me. I'd love to be able to tolerate it, but just can't.
Yeah it's dose related and had I been in my teens/early 20s I wouldn't be able to control it cause I would have been to immature to deal with the problems alone.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
^^^^^this is how I am too!

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Chados- I experienced similar symptoms on tren. I went through a point in the cycle to where I was paranoid of my fiance leaving me or cheating on me. I controlled it well but still sucked.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados- I experienced similar symptoms on tren. I went through a point in the cycle to where I was paranoid of my fiance leaving me or cheating on me. I controlled it well but still sucked.
Yup this is why I always say run it at 300 and absolute max 400. People for some reason think, if I go for 600 I'm gonna get twice the gains which is not true. Not only that but very few can stay mentally stable even at these dosages from what I've seen.

Another reason is that most beginners don't get that you can run test at 500 and easily gain weight and then they come back disappointed when tren didn't do the same thing and want to go higher.. tren will always put on more lean mass regardless of weight gain, it's a better androgen and anabolic compound simple as that. I still never understand why people want to run higher test than tren or deca.

If you wanna bulk on tren you have to eat and then you might actually bloat. If you wanna bloat and gain 50 pounds, do high test high dbol.

Nah I'm actually not gonna go above 300 again cause night sweats alone is too much.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Yup this is why I always say run it at 300 and absolute max 400. People for some reason think, if I go for 600 I'm gonna get twice the gains which is not true. Not only that but very few can stay mentally stable even at these dosages from what I've seen.

Another reason is that most beginners don't get that you can run test at 500 and easily gain weight and then they come back disappointed when tren didn't do the same thing and want to go higher.. tren will always put on more lean mass regardless of weight gain, it's a better androgen and anabolic compound simple as that. I still never understand why people want to run higher test than tren or deca.

If you wanna bulk on tren you have to eat and then you might actually bloat. If you wanna bloat and gain 50 pounds, do high test high dbol.

Nah I'm actually not gonna go above 300 again cause night sweats alone is too much.
I agree with u completely! I was on 300mg of tren! I just finished the cycle about 2 weeks ago. Got great results. And I discovered a few weeks in I gotta eat alot more with tren to maintain 300 pounds lol! It was my first time running tren and enjoyed it for the most part!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with u completely! I was on 300mg of tren! I just finished the cycle about 2 weeks ago. Got great results. And I discovered a few weeks in I gotta eat alot more with tren to maintain 300 pounds lol! It was my first time running tren and enjoyed it for the most part!!
It's great.. even if you don't gain much weight it'll remove water and fat in the process. I like running test low and add tren to get these benefits.. If I want some extra mass and weight I'll add something like drol. If I want to get lean I add mast or winstrol. Tren has it magic mostly with high carbs cause it utilizes it so good. I'm gonna do a 70% protein 20%carb and 10% fat diet with tren this summer and add drol as a kickstarter and Finnish off with winstrol and mast.

If you wanna stay at 300 you might wanna look in to primo. It's actually better than tren during a deficit and much much safer.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
It's great.. even if you don't gain much weight it'll remove water and fat in the process. I like running test low and add tren to get these benefits.. If I want some extra mass and weight I'll add something like drol. If I want to get lean I add mast or winstrol. Tren has it magic mostly with high carbs cause it utilizes it so good. I'm gonna do a 70% protein 20%carb and 10% fat diet with tren this summer and add drol as a kickstarter and Finnish off with winstrol and mast.

If you wanna stay at 300 you might wanna look in to primo. It's actually better than tren during a deficit and much much safer.
I have ran primo before! I enjoyed it. I ran the tren becusse I wanted to see what it was like and how i could handle it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran primo before! I enjoyed it. I ran the tren becusse I wanted to see what it was like and how i could handle it.
I see. Well tren is more powerful but if you're goal is to kinda lean out primo has similar results and so does mast. Just so damn expensive and you have to run it high, probably at least 800 at your weight.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I see. Well tren is more powerful but if you're goal is to kinda lean out primo has similar results and so does mast. Just so damn expensive and you have to run it high, probably at least 800 at your weight.
Thank you for the info! I am trying to PM you to ask a question but it wont let me for some reason.

Brenwad

Awards
Millions of guys using Tren and putting up with the terrible sides for no real reason other than thinking it's hardcore to not sleep, hate yourself, and be unable to walk a hundred yards without gasping for air.

To avoid psychosis I urge guys to just run safe,steady feel good compounds. Test, eq, some mast or primo if really needed.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've never felt anything psychologically on Sarms, never even seen decent physical results tbh- not my cup of tea. On the other hand, when I run something highly and androgenic I feel like a beast in the gym. On dmz or strong methyls I can get groggy and lazy feeling quick without a test base. Usually get anxiety for the first couple weeks on, but it fades. It's fun being on good gear, you just feel awesome tbh even if its placebo effect

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Matter of fact I wish I wasn't between cycles because I want to be on right meow just thinking about it.