Hardcore Xtreme DMZ

saeshaun007

Awards
New to forum.. Anyone had good experience with this product (Hardcore Xtreme DMZ) and what cycle support/PCT would you recommend with it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never heard of that company. Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 pct with optional added otc supps. On cycle, ar1macare pro or cel cycle assist; additional tudca wouldn’t hurt.

saeshaun007

Awards
What would the expected results be? can seem to locate Clomid to purchase or Nolva?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would the expected results be? can seem to locate Clomid to purchase or Nolva?
If it’s real, I’d expect pretty good size and strength gains. Nolva and clomid are easy to find; just do a but of searching around and checking reviews to make sure you don’t get bunk/underdosed stuff. The raws to make both are dirt cheap, but there’s still scum that will sell fake stuff; I learned the hard way.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's a fairly well known brand. I've never heard of it being bunk. I thought about buying some of their stuff once or twice, just never did.

Make sure you follow Guru's advice. That's strong stuff.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research and Pre are board sponsors with good products, for research purposes only. They both have Clomid and Nolva for your research. AnabolicGuru gave you good advice and proper doses for research.

saeshaun007

Awards
Looking at doing this stack what are your thoughts

Extreme DMZ 4 weeks cycle

ON CYCLE SUPPORT:
BLOCKADE (cycle support for liver/blood pressure/joints/prostate) -
ESTRO STRIKE 2.0 (estrogen blocker and prolactin inhibitor) -
ANDRO THE GIANT (test base which helps prevent libido loss and lethargy) -

POST CYCLE THERAPY:
REBIRTH (serm which helps reverse and reduce risks of rebound gyno) -
K1NGS BLOOD (post cycle therapy taken to help keep gains and restore optimal hormonal balance)-

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
where are people still getting DMZ? Ebay?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got "Hardcore Anabolics Xtreme DMZ" from a site called amerilife vitamins...took over 2 weeks to ship (horrible customer service also) but finally arrived today. Supposedly its just re-branded from the old company that made Xtreme DMZ (16mg caps). They said the company just had new owners and switched brand names...we shall see.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Make a thread on it.. that is actually dmz and not some dhea branded mangina stuff. When are you running it. Can't believe the price is so low too

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Btw I take kratom regularly too LOL

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make a thread on it.. that is actually dmz and not some dhea branded mangina stuff. When are you running it. Can't believe the price is so low too
Good to know its the real deal.
Ill be running it once i get my bloodwork done...gotta make sure everything is good first.
Ill be making a log for sure.

Gotta love kratom, its a lifesaver!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
where are people still getting DMZ? Ebay?
Just gotta be on the right forums, brotha. ;) Come check out vicious labs sometime. There's always someone selling some DMZ in the classifieds.

DennisC1986

Awards
You need a real SERM not rebirth. You can run rebirth alongside it but you need nolva or clomid. Some may disagree with me but I'd imagine most would not

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a real SERM not rebirth. You can run rebirth alongside it but you need nolva or clomid. Some may disagree with me but I'd imagine most would not
Serm for sure. DMZ will shut you DOWN!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about only doing only one cap per day, which is only 16mg...Ive had prostrate issues lately (not emptying my bladder fully, low stream strength) hoping its something that can be controlled with a good multi ingredient prostrate supplement, but saw palmetto alone doesn't really help. I will be going to the doctor to get it checked out, as well as full bloodwork done before i start my cycle (Test, Estro, Liver, Lipids, etc), I believe there is even a blood/labwork for prostrate levels. And also a finger up the butt...eesh!

I'm really hoping that the DMZ wont screw with my prostrate, but since its a DHT PH, I'm guessing it might...That's why I'm thinking only one cap for the first week at least, if sides aren't too bad then ill definitely go to 2 caps a day.
Most people on here say that 16mg is a waste, but after talking to Mike Arnold, he said that 16mg wont be a waste at all and I will see some great results...so we shall see.

Another thing I'm worried about is running Dermacrine with the DMZ, as far as how Dermacrine will effect my prostrate since one of the main ingredients is DHEA....the more i look in to DHEA and how it effects the prostrate, the scarier. Same with Stano...So i have no clue which "test base" supplement i should run with the DMZ??? I might just DMZ solo and hope the sides aren't too bad...

Does 4-andro convert or involve DHEA or DHT? Sounds like anything that involves DHT, the worse it is on prostrate swelling.

I'm 33yrs old, so prostrate issues shouldn't be this bad, but i have run 3 cycles years ago so I'm guessing it all stems from those. The last one i ran was fairly heavy, Msten/Trenavar/Trenazone/Stano/4-andro...But that was a good 4 yrs ago.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about only doing only one cap per day, which is only 16mg...Ive had prostrate issues lately (not emptying my bladder fully, low stream strength) hoping its something that can be controlled with a good multi ingredient prostrate supplement, but saw palmetto alone doesn't really help. I will be going to the doctor to get it checked out, as well as full bloodwork done before i start my cycle (Test, Estro, Liver, Lipids, etc), I believe there is even a blood/labwork for prostrate levels. And also a finger up the butt...eesh!

I'm really hoping that the DMZ wont screw with my prostrate, but since its a DHT PH, I'm guessing it might...That's why I'm thinking only one cap for the first week at least, if sides aren't too bad then ill definitely go to 2 caps a day.
Most people on here say that 16mg is a waste, but after talking to Mike Arnold, he said that 16mg wont be a waste at all and I will see some great results...so we shall see. .
I've run DMZ a few times. It's my favorite PH. I usually run it at 3caps/day (45mgs). 2 would be the minimum. I can't see, in my experience, any significant difference coming from just 1 a day, but that's just me.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah ill go up to 2 a day for sure, but want to check the side effects first....If i didn't have the prostrate issue to worry about Id love to start at 32mg a day. Ill feel a lot better after i get my bloodwork done...Gotta find out what is going on with the old prostrate. From what research ive done, this could be caused from a number of issues, high estrogen levels might be the cause, which would make sense...Ive had lethargy and low motivation issues for the past year or so.
Having the bottle of DMZ in hand and not being able to run it is killin' me!!! But the patience will pay off I'm sure...

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
DMZ was the only PH that I actually could notice prostate issues- Im young so it surprised me. I bought some prostate support from walmart (like 20$) and it definitely helped, a lot.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah ill go up to 2 a day for sure, but want to check the side effects first....If i didn't have the prostrate issue to worry about Id love to start at 32mg a day. Ill feel a lot better after i get my bloodwork done...Gotta find out what is going on with the old prostrate. From what research ive done, this could be caused from a number of issues, high estrogen levels might be the cause, which would make sense...Ive had lethargy and low motivation issues for the past year or so.
Having the bottle of DMZ in hand and not being able to run it is killin' me!!! But the patience will pay off I'm sure...
Yeah bro, your prostate is wayyy more important than any gains you may or may not ever get from any compound.

Keep up the diligence, my friend.