DMZ cycle check

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping to get some feedback on my upcoming cycle layout, think I got everything covered but open to suggestions!

Xtreme DMZ- 16/32/32/32 (might jump straight to 32mgs depending on sides)
Dermacrine- 3 to 4 pumps
CEL Cycle Assist
CEL TUDCA

PCT
Clomid- 50/50/25/25
BLR Rebirth- 2/2/1/1/1 (thinking about running it for 5 weeks)
CEL Mtest

I already have some liquid Clomid on hand but its old, thinking about buying some Clomid tablets (not sure if i can name the site openly, but the initials are "E.rx."...they come in 25mg tablets...please let me know if they are a reputable company)

Open to suggestions on the best way to run the "Rebirth"...I'm sure Clomid alone (with M-test) would be fine for PCT, but the rebirth sounds promising, especially since its compared to nolva.

I also have a bottle of Omega Sports "T-Force" (Fadogia Agrestis)...anyone know if this will help with shutdown/shrinkage? Might run it on cycle. Been reading posts saying running HCGenerate on cycle helps, the T-Force is the same main ingredient, but much more affordable.
May end up using 25mg clomid while ON cycle, as well as PCT (50/50/25/25)

Thanks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d just do the first week at 32mg; 16mg is a waste. I’ve already told you that nothing but hcg will prevent nut shrinkage on cycle (people are talking about clomid, but until I see research/studies, I’m going to disagree). Hcgenerate is garbage; it’s literally useless.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4-5 weeks on an oral and dermacrine won’t shrink your nuts at all.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4-5 weeks on an oral and dermacrine won’t shrink your nuts at all.
It temporarily will if it’s real. Go run a real oral steroid for 4-6 weeks and see if ur sack shrivels. Maybe you don’t notice it, but I have.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Meh, maybe week 5, I can start to notice slight atrophy. But that’s an awful short run. By the time he starts to notice, he’ll be done already. But I know all about atrophy in the long term(which is where it’s REALLY noticeable). Haven’t really been “off” since 2016. But luckily mine were obnoxious originally, my nutsack was like an IMAX screen. So I much prefer them now.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d just do the first week at 32mg; 16mg is a waste. I’ve already told you that nothing but hcg will prevent nut shrinkage on cycle (people are talking about clomid, but until I see research/studies, I’m going to disagree). Hcgenerate is garbage; it’s literally useless.
Do research. Clomid/ torem on cycle works, there are three people in my thread that can attest to this.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do research. Clomid/ torem on cycle works, there are three people in my thread that can attest to this.
Exactly. Ive done clomid on cycle in the past and never "felt" completely shutdown, compared to other cycles without clomid. I don't have bloodwork to back this up, but overall the cycle with clomid went much smoother as far as physical sides and the boys hung as usual. Compared to cycles with no clomid, the boys shrunk up.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just posted a pubmed study in the clomid thread stating clomid maintains testicular function while on testosterone. Lets hear you boys argue with all that this should be interesting

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid on cycle seems to make sense...We all use it during PCT to jumpstart our test after being shutdown from the cycle, so using it on cycle would seem to keep test close to normal levels...Though would it be counter productive? The PH trying to shut down test while the clomid fighting to keep it up and level perhaps?
Regardless of what people say, ill be using 25mg clomid while on cycle, then doing a normal PCT (50/50/25/25).

I never noticed testicular shrinkage during my first cycle, which was Hdrol only, but when i did a Trenavar/Trenazone/Hdrol cycle i definitely noticed the boys shrinking by approx. 25%...Leading me to think that the Tren was the culprit. A couple years later i ran Pmag/Trenazone and used 25mg clomid on cycle...no shrinkage.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Clomid on cycle seems to make sense...We all use it during PCT to jumpstart our test after being shutdown from the cycle, so using it on cycle would seem to keep test close to normal levels...Though would it be counter productive? The PH trying to shut down test while the clomid fighting to keep it up and level perhaps?
Regardless of what people say, ill be using 25mg clomid while on cycle, then doing a normal PCT (50/50/25/25).

I never noticed testicular shrinkage during my first cycle, which was Hdrol only, but when i did a Trenavar/Trenazone/Hdrol cycle i definitely noticed the boys shrinking by approx. 25%...Leading me to think that the Tren was the culprit. A couple years later i ran Pmag/Trenazone and used 25mg clomid on cycle...no shrinkage.
I don't think that the compound is actively "trying" to shut down your testosterone production, it is just a by product of the androgen excess in your body.

So no, clomid should not "take away" from the cycle.

If you are taking clomid @ 25mg/ day and you are still getting shrinkage, you can go up to 50mg/day, as stated in the study in the clomid thread.

I have been informed by another member that they prefer torem over clomid during cycle, and their reasoning behind it makes sense. But there is no doubt, that a SERM on cycle lessens the amount of suppression you experience, and allows you to bounce back much quicker.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like clomid on cycle for the win!
Although another concern (for me at least) is prostate issues...During my last cycle I had difficulty urinating. Even with large daily doses of Saw Palmetto. A couple years later, I wanted to test out a new bottle of clomid i got from I.D. to check the potency, and within just a few days of use, I again had trouble peeing...This was just clomid alone, no other PH or supps during that time. I haven't really found any info online about clomid itself causing prostate issues, but it definitely effected me. I wonder if all SERMS have that effect on prostate enlargement?
After discontinuing clomid, all was well.

I may look into other OTC supps that are good for the prostate while on the DMZ cycle and PCT. But hopefully i wont have that issue again...because trying to pee for 20mins in the middle of the night during a cycle that comes with insomnia is no fun!

greg916

Awards
Really interested to see how this cycle goes. I’m interested in running a mechabol cycle w/ dermacrine and curious to see how your addition of daily clomid works.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really interested to see how this cycle goes. I’m interested in running a mechabol cycle w/ dermacrine and curious to see how your addition of daily clomid works.
Ill be posting an update on the cycle once its underway! I haven't run anything in a few years, so hopefully the DMZ kicks in nicely.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like clomid on cycle for the win!
Don’t say that too loud or you’ll get jumped by the forum nazi’s, lol.

Give torem a go instead if clomid doesn’t agree with you. I heard it’s good for the prostate, spurfy has a lot of experience with it.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Give torem a go instead if clomid doesn’t agree with you. I heard it’s good for the prostate, spurfy has a lot of experience with it.
Good for the prostate, really? Any links to info about that? Ill have some searchin' to do...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nobody’s being a forum nazi; I’m just saying that there’s no real studies done on it, asides from the one you listed that wasn’t too clear

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally got everything ordered for upcoming DMZ cycle, went with:
-CEL Cycle Assist
-2 bottles TUDCA
-Achilles by Antaeus Labs
-Inhibit E
-BLR Rebirth
-Kings Blood
-Erx Nolva tabs (just in case)
-2 bottles Torem from MAresearch

I plan on using 30mg Torem on cycle, but not sure how to dose it for PCT. Also not sure how to incorporate Inhibit E in PCT.

Plan to run the Rebirth and Torem together for a little piece of mind.
Hopefully i got everything covered and then some...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 3