Max LMG experiences

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys, as tittle says, I would much appreciate if you could share some info about this compound how did it went for you, with what did you stacked it, with or without test, dossage, mood, libido, gains? Let's hear it!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested too. It's very confusing because a lot of people say it's a progestin, but yet it quickly converts to a 19nor... so...? It's a bit confusing. Either way, from what I gather I assume it is very wet and would assume it could deliver a strong punch to the libido.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm interested too. It's very confusing because a lot of people say it's a progestin, but yet it quickly converts to a 19nor... so...? It's a bit confusing. Either way, from what I gather I assume it is very wet and would assume it could deliver a strong punch to the libido.
Punch to the libido in positive or negative way?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Negative way... like I believe it can cause you to go limp below the belt.
Yep, in theory...and also according to some anecdotal accounts (may also help you to grow your own boobs if you aren't careful). That's why I never tried it.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yep, in theory...and also according to some anecdotal accounts (may also help you to grow your own boobs if you aren't careful). That's why I never tried it.
That's correct. Although I think that is largely due to people not really understanding the compound and therefore not taking proper precautions to combat estrogen and prolactin sides. Some people have had success with it but it has to be handled with proper caution.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think that test base and Proviron could prevent that?
Yep. But don't forget what 210 said about the estrogen, and Prolactin. Definitely keep an eye on those.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Loved it. Can you still get it? PM source. I also had great libido on tren so maybe it's different for me. But good muscle and strength at I think 75mg-100mg a day. Vascularity and fullness great. You do need proper pact for sure.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, to update this thread... took it in stack with Epistane, DMZ and Msten. All I can say about this compound is postive! Wet goodness. Realy nice bulker, and yet, not one bad side. I ran this (100 mg of it) with 600 mgs of sustanon, just to note.