Switching Andro Brands Mid Cycle

Dubc1231

Awards
I’m currently on a 6 week (40 day) AMS Liquid 1-Andro & 4-AD stack. Been getting in about 360mg (3 doses/ed @ 120mg/ea) a day of each (1-Andro & 4-AD). I bought 2 bottles of each to run me 40 days (according to my math). Tomorrow is day 17 into my cycle and the first two bottles will be gone. The reason for them not running the 20 expected days on the first two bottles I now realize is because I wasn’t measuring the 1ML doses to the T. Some days I was on point and some days I measured maybe a tiny bit over 1ML so like 1.1-1.2 ML on some days. Getting this stuff in while at work I’m in a rush and don’t really have to time to be exactly precise.

Anyways, now that I know that these bottles will last me average 17 days by not being exactly precise I’m going to make sure that on the next two bottles I’m exactly precise so I can get the full 20 expected days out of them.

That being said, that’s 37 days on cycle. 3 days short of my expected 40 day run, but now I’d like to extend to 8 weeks which the last two bottles will not last until. The site I grabbed my andros from is out of the AMS liquid and I believe I found a source for “Mandro the Giant Stack”. Is it cool to finish my cycle with another non-liquid Andro brand? Or should I aim to stick to the same brand that I started with if I can find it?

Just curious if since I finish the last two weeks of an 8 week cycle with a different non-liquid Andro brand if the new stuff will take some time to “pre-load” or if it’ll just continue where I left off with the ams liquid?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shouldn't really matter provided both brands are legit. I often mix sarm brands because they come in different amounts per pill by different brands so lgd for example I have one brand 5mg pills and another 7.5mg and mixing them allows me to taper up 5mg/7.5mg/10mg/12.5mg/15mg.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as above, shouldn’t make a difference. If the delivery system is different it’ll possibly decrease/increase uptake but I wouldn’t think to any extent you’d notice.

Dubc1231

Awards
Ok I found Super 1-Andro RX by IML. But the bottle says each pill only contains 50mg of the active 1-Andro ingredient as well as 15mg of (dihydrogergamottin) and 5mg (piperine).

The description says “This compound is reported to be 30% more bioavailable than normal 1-Andro”. Is that why there is less mg per dose than the 120mg per dose I’ve been taking with the AMS liquid?

I’ve read that Andro pills only absorb a small % of what you actually ingest. So to get the recommended 330mg a day would I have to ingest 6-7 of these pills a day? Or is this digestion process somewhat better than everything else available right now to where I can eat less and get the same effect as taking 330mg from other brands?

Little confused. Description says to take 1 or 2 pills but no more than 4 in a 24 hour period. Even doing the max would only get me 200mg of the Super 1-Andro RX by IML.

What should I do dosing wise if I pick this stuff up for the last two weeks of my cycle??

I’ve been getting in 360mg+ a day of both 1 and 4-andro’s (liquid) by AMS. Just seems a little weird to me that I’d be going from 360mg down to 200mg (if I took the suggested max going off what the bottle recommends)

I’ll be going with Andro the Giant for my 4-Andro to stack with the IML 1-Andro. The description on the Andro the Giant says to stack with an estrogen blocker. Is that still needed since I’m stacking it with a 1-Andro? Cuz I haven’t been taking an estrogen blocker with my AMS 1/4-Andro stack.

Lmk thanks guys!